Passport Seva Kendra
- Author :
- TATA AIG Team
- Published on :
The Passport Seva Kendra has implemented several new procedures to enhance the efficiency with which passport offices operate. The promotion of comfort and transparency, as well as the enhancement of both comfort and security, are the primary goals of these procedures. You must pay online before you apply online on the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK). You must make an appointment in advance if you wish to go to the PSK. You are required to bring the necessary documents with you whenever you visit the PSK.
Checking the Availability of an Appointment at PSK and Its Procedures
The following is a step-by-step guide that will walk you through the process of checking the appointment availability at a PSK:
- Step 1: First, you must go to the website for the official Passport Seva appointment portal.
- Step 2: Choose the passport office you want to visit from the drop-down list offered.
- Step 3: In the box provided, enter the captcha code you were shown.
- Step 4: The next step is to click the option labeled "Check Appointment Availability."
Instructions for Submitting the Form Through the Internet
Before you visit the Passport Seva Kendra, you must ensure that the form has been submitted online and that a passport seva appointment has been made in advance. The following is a detailed description of each step required to complete and submit the passport seva online form:
- Step 1: First, go to the Passport Seva website that is officially sanctioned.
- Step 2: Finish the registration procedure on the portal by selecting the "New User Registration" link that may be found on the home page.
- Step 3: After registering your login credentials, proceed to the Passport Seva Online Portal and log in using those credentials.
- Step 4: On the portal, locate the link that says "Application for New Passport/Re-issue of Passport," Then click on it.
- Step 5: The fifth step is to gather all pertinent information, fill out the passport seva application form, and then send it in.
- Step 6: The sixth step is to click the button labeled "Pay and Book Appointment."
- Step 7: To schedule a date and time for your appointment, you will need to select the 'See Saved/Submitted Applications' tab.
- Step 8: To print your passport seva application receipt, which includes your Passport Seva Application Reference Number, click on the link that says "Print Application Receipt" (ARN).
- Step 9: On your appointment date, go to the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) or the Regional Passport Office (RPO) and present the documents that must be checked for a passport for verification.
Counters for the PSK
Counter 'A' of the PSK
- Step 1: You must enter the booth once your token number has been displayed on the monitor.
- Step 2: Collecting your biometric information will take place at Counter A. There will be a review of your paperwork. The papers that are more than the requirements will be returned. The Passport Seva Portal will acquire the required documents so that they may be uploaded.
- Step 3: After that, you will be given a hard copy of the personal information you provided, which needs to be reviewed carefully and signed. In addition, the data that has been confirmed will be published on the portal.
Counter 'B' of the PSK
- Step 1: First, once the token number has been displayed, you will have to go ahead and enter the counter.
- Step 2: We will also check the authenticity of your original documents here at this counter.
Counter 'C' for the PSK
- Step 1: At this particular counter, the application for the passport will either be authorized or denied.
- Step 2: The 'Granted' status on the passport indicates its permitted use.
- Step 3 is when the decision is made on the status of the police verification, namely whether the passport will be awarded based on No Police Verification or After Police Verification.
Exit Counter for the PSK
The person working the Exit Counter will give the applicant an acknowledgment letter.
Because it can be used to monitor the application's status, this passport seva document needs to be maintained cautiously.
If the status shown on the passport is pre-police verification when a police report has been generated, then the passport will be printed out.
Applicants are encouraged to contact Passport Seva Kendra or any other available hotline lines should they have additional inquiries.
Travel insurance is a must-have for a wanderluster. As airlines constantly raise prices, one should be more worried about how these changes can affect your holiday. Hence, you should always have flight cancellation insurance to be safe if your flight is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances.
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.