Group Personal Accident Insurance
Your employees are your greatest asset. To demonstrate that you value them you want to help them and their loved ones in case of misfortune. To cater to this large human pool Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited provides tailor made options to suit your needs. With the Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited Group Personal Accident (GPA) Policy you can offer benefits like accidental death cover, disability cover, children’s education allowance and more. A few of our esteemed clients include Infosys, IBM Group, Essar Group, Accenture, Oracle financial software services and many more …
- Named/Un-Named: Policy based on clients requirement, for Easy policy administration
- 24x7 worldwide cover
- Sum Insured based on Salary or Category, as per client requirements.
- Policy can be tailor-made according to your requirements as per your choice of benefits in combination with Accidental Death benefit.
- Endorsements: As declared or on a monthly basis. Premium is charged from the date of intimation but the coverage starts from the date of the joining
The GPA Policy covers:
- Accidental Death: Death due to Accident
- Dismemberment: This would mean loss of limbs, loss of eyesight, loss of hearing, etc.
- Permanent Total Disability : If injury leads to permanent disability
- Permanent Partial Disability : If injury leads to partial permanent disability
- Weekly Benefit : Entitles insured for loss of Pay on temporary basis due to an accident
- Accident Medical Expenses Reimbursement : Entitles insured to claim both OPD and In patient expenses
In addition to above there are some optional Rider Benefits:
- Education Allowance: upto 10% of Sum Insured or Maximum of Rs. 100000
- Family Transportation : upto Rs. 25000/-
- Modification Allowance: upto Rs. 25000/-
- Repatriation Of Remains : Funeral expenses upto Rs. 5000/-
Pre-existing conditions, Suicide, Military Service or operations, war, illegal act, bacterial infections, AIDS, dangerous sports, pregnancy or anything related to childbirth. For detailed exclusions, please refer to our policy wordings