Upgrade To Medicare And Discover Uncompromising Care
Offering best-in-class health insurance and staying committed to our valuable customers, TATA AIG is here to announce that you can now upgrade your Medi Prime health insurance to Medicare to fulfill your and your loved one’s health care needs.
We understand that the world of health care can be confusing. So, we make it easy for you to find suitable health insurance coverage by guiding you on each step of your health care journey with flexible coverage options, consumable benefits, cumulative bonus, and many more attractive features.
What's Covered In Tata AIG Health Insurance
Switch to Medicare: Delivering More For Less
Switching to TATA AIG MediCare offers you enhanced benefits over your existing MediPrime health insurance. Compared to Mediprime, the TATA AIG MediCare Health Insurance Plans provide extensive service benefits, such as:
- Cumulative Bonus
- Health Checkup
- Pre-Existing Cover
- Restore Benefits
- Daycare Procedures
- High Discount Rate
- Global Cover
- Compassionate Travel
Learn More About Medicare
For years now, Tata AIG has been committed to easing the burden of increasing medical costs. TATA AIG Medicare offers inclusive benefits ranging from cashless hospitalizations, In-Patient treatment, no room rent restrictions, and hassle-free claim settlement procedure, amongst many other benefits.
With features such as access to 6200+ cashless hospitals, 24x7 customer support, paperless documentation, Medicare offers upgraded benefits on your existing Mediprime insurance. We proactively go the extra mile to secure you and your family with our carefully developed health insurance plans providing comprehensive protection.
Tata AIG MediCare Exclusions
- Plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery unless necessary as a part of medically necessary treatment certified by the attending Medical Practitioner for reconstruction following an Accident, Cancer or Burns.
- Rest cure, sanatorium treatment, rehabilitation measures, private duty nursing, respite care, long-term nursing care or custodial care.
- All preventive care, vaccination including inoculation and immunizations (except in case of post- bite treatment and other vaccines explicitly covered);
- Hospitalization purely for enteral feedings (infusion formulae via a tube into the upper gastrointestinal tract) and other nutritional and electrolyte supplements, unless certified to be required by the attending Medical Practitioner as a direct consequence of an otherwise covered claim.
- Experimental and Unproven treatments, Rotational Field Quantum Magnetic Resonance (RFQMR), External Counter Pulsation (ECP), Enhanced External Counter Pulsation (EECP), Chelation therapy, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
- Charges incurred at a Hospital primarily for diagnostic, X-ray or laboratory examinations not consistent with or incidental to the diagnosis and treatment of the positive existence or presence of any Illness or Injury, for which confinement is required at a Hospital.
- Items of personal comfort and convenience like television (wherever specifically charged for), charges for access to telephone and telephone calls, internet, foodstuffs (except patient’s diet), cosmetics, hygiene articles, body care products and bath additive, barber or beauty service, guest service.
- Treatment rendered by a Medical Practitioner which is outside his discipline,
- Doctor’s fees charged by the Medical Practitioner sharing the same residence as an Insured Person or who is an immediate relative of an Insured Person’s family
Please refer to the policy document for a complete list of benefits and exclusions.