Injury Guard Policy
The first aid kit in the house can take care of the small cuts and bruises but what do you have for the injuries that can have life altering effects on you? Injury Guard is one such policy that will aid you at the time of any mishaps.
At Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited, preparedness is the best cure.
Benefits that make this policy amazing
To guard your finances against accidental injuries, this policy will
- Pay the Principal Sum as per the Policy Schedule in case an accidental injury leads toloss of life
- Pay compensation if an injury results in fractures or burns, as specified in the Policy Schedule
- Pay weekly benefit in an event of continuous Temporary Total Disability, for the entire duration of the disability
- Reimburse for the medical expenses which were not due to a pre-existing condition
- Pay a daily benefit amount for each day you are hospitalised on a doctor’s recommendation or due to an injury
- Reimburse the cost of modifying vehicle or house to make it more accessible in case of an accidental disability
Reasons why you should get this policy
Apart from its various covers, this policy provides the following benefits.
- You don’t need any medical examinations to get this policy.
- Option of life long renewal, if premiums are paid on time.
- You have 15 days to evaluate the plan. The premium will be refunded if you don’t like the policy.
- Grace period of 30 days to renew the policy.
- You can enhance the sum assured at the time of renewal
Things you should know
The policy provides an all round coverage, but it doesn’t include
- Any Pre-existing Condition or any complication arising from it.
- Suicide, self-inflicted injury, sexually transmitted diseases, mental or nervous disorder, AIDS and HIV
- Injuries incurred while servicing in the armed forces of any country.
- Harm while being under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants or hallucinogens unless prescribed by a physician.
- If you were a participant in felony, riot, crime, misdemeanour, or civil commotion.
- Operating or learning to operate any aircraft, or performing duties as a member of the crew on any aircraft or Scheduled Airline
- Any loss arising out of War, civil war, invasion, insurrection, revolution, act of foreign enemy, hostilities, rebellion, mutiny, use of military power or usurpation of government or military power.
- Damage related to nuclear reaction, radiation, radioactive contamination or the dispersal or application of pathogenic or poisonous biological/chemical materials.
- The radioactive, toxic, explosive or other dangerous properties of any explosive nuclear equipment or any part of that equipment.
- Congenital anomalies or any complications or conditions arising from it.
- Participation in adventure sports, underwater activities, rafting, canoeing involving white water rapids, yachting or boating outside coastal waters (2 miles) or participation in any professional sports.
- Osteoporosis (porosity and brittleness of the bones due to loss of protein from the bones matrix) or pathological fracture (any fracture in an area where pre-existing Disease has caused the weakening of the bone)
- Confinement in a Hospital which is not Medically Necessary.