Secured Future Plan
Your family and loved ones depend upon you and you protect them from all adversities. But what happens to that protection when you are not around anymore? We will help you plan for a security that continues after you.
At Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited, preparedness is the best cure.
Reasons you need this insurance
To safeguard your financial future, the policy will
- Pay the Principal Sum shown in the Policy Schedule in case of an accident that causes loss of life
- Pay compensation in case an injury leads to dismemberment or paralysis.
- Compensate you if an injury leads to permanent disability.
- Provide a guaranteed monthly income for the chosen
Features you should not miss out on
This policy is a must buy, due to its features like
- Option to choose the amount of monthly income anywhere between Rs.10000 and Rs.35000, for a period of 5 to 20 years
- Evaluation period of 15 days and facility to have the premium refunded in case you don’t like the policy
- Grace period of 30 days to renew the policy.
- Option to enhance the sum assured at the time of renewal.
Things you must remember
Though the policy provides a comprehensive coverage, here are a few things that it doesn’t include
- Loss due to infection and any kind of treatment that was not required solely due to the injury
- Any Pre-existing Condition or any complication arising from it.
- Suicide, self-inflicted injury, sexually transmitted diseases, mental or nervous disorder, AIDS and HIV
- Injuries incurred while servicing in the armed forces of any country.
- Harm while being under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants or hallucinogens unless prescribed by a physician.
- If you were a participant in felony, riot, crime, misdemeanour, or civil commotion.
- Operating or learning to operate any aircraft, or performing duties as a member of the crew on any aircraft or Scheduled Airline
- Any loss arising out of War, civil war, invasion, insurrection, revolution, act of foreign enemy, hostilities, rebellion, mutiny, use of military power or usurpation of government or military power.
- Damage related to nuclear reaction, radiation, radioactive contamination or the dispersal or application of pathogenic or poisonous biological/chemical materials.
- The radioactive, toxic, explosive or other dangerous properties of any explosive nuclear equipment or any part of that equipment.
- Congenital anomalies or any complications or conditions arising from it.
- Participation in adventure sports, underwater activities, rafting, canoeing involving white water rapids, yachting or boating outside coastal waters (2 miles) or participation in any professional sports
- Any loss resulting directly or indirectly, contributed or aggravated or prolonged by childbirth or from pregnancy