Secure Income High Policy
You are responsible for your family’s needs and financial security. However, in these uncertain times, one does not know when, what might happen. Therefore, it becomes your responsibility to ensure your family’s future.
Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited Secure Income High Policy is helpful in such times.
- The insured person is covered against accidental death, dismemberment and Permanent Total loss of use of limbs resulting from an accident.
- After the initial lump sum benefit payout the beneficiaries will receive regular monthly installments for the next 5 years.
- Daily benefit will be paid for each day for the amount as stated in the Schedule, maximum upto 5 days commencing from 4th day of hospitalization.
- Coverage provided anywhere in the world, 365 days a year and 24 hours a day.
- We offer lifelong renewal provided premium is paid without any break.
- Free Look Period –You have a period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the Policy document to review the terms and conditions of this Policy. If You have any objections to any of the terms and conditions, You have the option of cancelling the Policy stating the reasons for cancellation and You will be refunded the premium paid by You after adjusting the amounts spent on stamp duty charges and proportionate risk premium. You can cancel Your Policy only if You have not made any claims under the Policy. All Your rights under this Policy will immediately stand extinguished on the free look cancellation of the Policy. Free look provision is not applicable and available at the time of renewal of the Policy.
- Grace Period of 30 days for renewing the Policy is provided under this Policy. However, coverage would not be available for the period for which no premium has been received.
- Sum Insured Enhancement – Sum Insured can be enhanced only at the time of renewal . However the quantum of increase shall be as per underwriting guidelines of the company.
- Changes will be notified to the policyholders 3 months in advance in case of revision /modification in approved product.
- Likelihood of withdrawal of the product will be notified to the policy holders 3 months prior to the expiry of the policy and option would be given to migrate to similar Individual Personal Accident Insurance policy
The following benefits are provided in case of accidental death
- An initial cash lump sum equal to 10% of the total cover amount.
- The remainder of the cover amount will be paid in monthly instalments for the next 60 months following the payment of the initial lump sum.
- In addition the insured person may apply for per day hospital cash ( max upto 5 days ) if injuries is a resut of accident & & hospitalization is for more than 4 days.
The following occurrences/accidents are not covered under this policy (read the policy wording for an exhaustive list :
- Intentionally self-inflicted injury, suicide or any attempt thereat while sane or insane; or
- For Injury or Disease directly or indirectly caused or indirectly caused by or contributed by ionising radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from burning nuclear fuel; or
- For Injury of Disease directly or indirectly caused by or contributed by the radioactive, toxic, explosive or other dangerous properties of any explosive nuclear equipment or any part of that equipment; or
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, mutiny, military or usurped power, seizure, capture, arrests, restraints and detainment of all kings, princes, and people of whatsoever nation condition or quality; or
- Any period You are serving in any branch of the Indian Military or Armed Forces, whether in peace or war, and in such an event We, upon written notification by you, shall return the pro rata premium or any such period of service;
- Loss sustained or contracted in consequence of You being under the influence of alcohol or drugs unless administered on the advice of a physician;
- For any loss of which a contributing cause was Your actual or attempted commission of, or willful participation in, an illegal act or any violation or attempted violation of the law or Your resistance to arrest; or
- Any loss sustained while flying in the any aircraft or device for aerial navigation except while riding as a passenger (but not as a pilot, operator or member of the crew) in or on, boarding or alighting from a certified passenger aircraft provided by a commercial civilian airline on any regular scheduled or chartered flight, and operated by a property certified pilot flying between duly established and maintained airports; or
- Congenital anomalies and conditions arising out of or resulting therefrom; or
- For any opportunistic infection and/or malignant neoplasm, if at the time of the accident or sickness You had an Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) or having an antibody positive blood test to HIV (Human Immune-deficiency Virus). Opportunistic infection shall include but will not be limited to Pneumocystitis carinii pneumonia, organism of Kaposi’s Sarcoma, central nervous system lymphoma, and/or other Malignancies now known or which become known as causes of death in the presence of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome; or
- Any loss sustained while You are participating in any professional sports, not accepted by Us by special Endorsement to the Policy; or
- Any loss sustained while you are participating in contests of speed using a motorized vehicle or bicycle; or
- Any loss resulting directly or indirectly, contributed or aggravated or prolonged by childbirth or from pregnancy