Secure Health Insurance
Secure Health Insurance
COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate on WhatsApp
- Author :
- TATA AIG Team
- Published on :
The covid-19 pandemic has wreaked havoc on the world. Millions of people all around the world have been affected by the ongoing pandemic. The vaccinations have given some respite from the spread of the virus. Every government, including the Govt of India, is doing their best to vaccinate as many people as possible in the shortest time.
The vaccination drive in India has been a success, with over a billion people vaccinated. The Govt is also issuing vaccination certificates as proof of your vaccination. It is essential that you get the vaccine certificate, as you might need it to travel within India and abroad. You can download the vaccine certificate from the portal, or you can get the vaccine certificate on WhatsApp.
If you are wondering how to get a vaccination certificate on WhatsApp, this blog is for you. Keep reading.
Before we get into the details of getting a covid vaccine certificate, it is essential to highlight the importance of getting a medical insurance plan. With the pandemic, getting health insurance that includes Covid-19 treatment has become essential. Hospitalisation due to the virus can be long and can prove to be costly. Thus, getting the right health insurance plan can help you save your money and not spend it from your savings.
With Tata AIG, you can simply go to the website, understand the benefits of health insurance, and choose a plan that is suitable for your requirements. You can buy the medical insurance plan in a few quick steps, and the claim procedure is also easy. Also, there are network hospitals where you can go for your treatment and file a cashless health insurance claim. Now let us get into the process of how to get a vaccination certificate on your WhatsApp.
How to Get a Vaccination Certificate on WhatsApp
Here are the steps to get a covid certificate on Whatsapp:
- Save the Cowin certificate WhatsApp helpline number (+919013151515) on your mobile number. Now, open your WhatsApp and message “Hi” to the vaccine certificate Whatsapp helpline number.
- After you are done with this, the bot will then provide you with a list of services. You can find the Download Certificate option and choose that.
- Once you have located the option, type the option number in the chat box, and press send.
- You will now get three options from which you have to choose the Download Certificate option.
- You will now get an OTP on your registered number that you need to enter into the chat box.
- The names registered on the Cowin portal will be sent to the chat.
- Select your name, and you will then receive the vaccine certificate on your Whatsapp in PDF format.
This is one of the most convenient methods of getting your covid certificate on Whatsapp. It is one of the best ways to get your vaccination certificate. Other platforms to download the vaccine certificate might take longer, but this process will take only a few minutes. Ensure that you use the right Cowin certificate WhatsApp helpline number. Always double-check the Covid certificate number so that you know you have received the right certificate.
Downloading your vaccine certificate is essential once you have completed both doses of your vaccination. Getting the vaccine certificate on WhatsApp is probably one of the easiest and safest options. Moreover, you do not need to download any extra application, and you can do all the steps on Whatsapp.
Importance of Getting the Vaccination Certificate
Here are the benefits of getting the vaccine certificate:
- A Covid certificate is proof of your vaccination and contains all the details related to your vaccination.
- It can help you avoid quarantine when you are travelling outside of India. It will also help you enter countries that have made it mandatory to get both doses of the Covid-19 vaccination.
- You will not have to get your RT-PCR done if you have the vaccine certificate with you. This can help you when you are travelling as you do not have to waste time getting tested.
- It will also prove that others are vaccinated, which can help to contain the virus and also will keep you safe when you meet people.
- Getting a vaccine certificate is free of cost, and you can download the certificate from Whatsapp as many times as you want.
- Always carry the certificate even if you are travelling within India. Airlines might ask you for the certificate, and you might not be able to travel if you have not downloaded your vaccine certificate.
- The certificate also helps the government in knowing the number of people who have been vaccinated until now. These statistics can be helpful to the government in analysing the risk of people getting infected if another wave happens.
Thus, these are some of the top benefits of vaccination, and you must get your vaccine certificate on WhatsApp if you haven’t downloaded it already. Also, you can use the vaccine certificate Whatsapp helpline number to know any doubts you have regarding the pandemic or the vaccination.
Getting your Covid certificate on Whatsapp is an easy and efficient process. You can do it from anywhere, and you only need your phone and internet to do so. While downloading the vaccination certificate, check the Covid certificate number and all your details so that you do not have to face any hassles later. Although there are multiple methods to download the certificate, this is the easiest method.
Also, do not forget to get a health insurance plan on time so that you do not have to bear the expenses if a medical emergency arises. Tata AIG has network of over 7200 hospitals where you can get treated and file cashless claims. You can also make use of the health insurance premium calculator on Tata AIG to know how much you may have to pay for your medical insurance plan. Get your medical insurance plan today so that you are financially secure if you get infected and need to be hospitalised due to Covid-19.