1. Where the Insured Person is travelling against the advice of a Physician; or receiving or on a waiting list for receiving specified medical treatment; or is travelling for the purpose of obtaining treatment; or has received a terminal prognosis for a medical condition; or
2. any Pre-existing Condition or any complication arising from it; or
3. participation in an actual or attempted felony, riot, crime, misdemeanor, or civil commotion; or
4. operating or learning to operate any aircraft, or performing duties as a member of the crew on any aircraft or Scheduled Airline; or
5. any loss arising out of War, civil war, invasion, insurrection, revolution, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether War be declared or not), rebellion, mutiny, use of military power or usurpation of government or military power; or
6. performance of manual work for employment or any other potentially dangerous occupation; or
7. congenital anomalies or any complications or conditions arising therefrom; or
8. participation in winter sports, skydiving/parachuting, hang gliding, bungee jumping, scuba diving, mountain climbing (where ropes or guides are customarily used), riding or driving in races or rallies using a motorized vehicle or bicycle, caving or pot-holing, hunting or equestrian activities, skin diving or other underwater activity, rafting or canoeing involving white water rapids, yachting or boating outside coastal waters (2 miles), participation in any Professional Sports, any bodily contact sport or potentially dangerous sport for which You are untrained; or
9. Any non medical expenses.
For detailed list of exclusions please refer policy wordings
Section 41 of the Insurance Act, 1938 as amended by Insurance Laws (Amendment) Act, 2015. (Prohibition of rebates):
1. No person shall allow or offer to allow, either directly or indirectly, as an inducement to any person to take out or renew or continue insurance in respect of any kind of risk relating to lives or property in India, any rebate of the whole or part of the commission payable or any rebate of the premium shown on the policy, nor shall any person taking out or renewing or continuing a policy accept any rebate, except such rebate as may be allowed in accordance with the published prospectuses or tables of the insurer. 2. Any person making default in complying with the provisions of this section shall be liable for a penalty which may extend to ten lakh rupees.
Any personal information you transmit to Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited and its subsidiaries and affiliates, via this website will only be used for purposes of processing your application, the assessment and processing of claims and any other administration relevant to any policy issued by Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited. Statistical information derived from personal information transmitted to Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited via this website may be shared with third parties but will not include any personal identifiable data.
Grievance Redressal Procedure:
As per Regulation 17 of IRDA of India (Protection of Policy holders Interests) Regulation, 2017.
SECTION 64 VB OF THE INSURANCE ACT 1938: Commencement of risk cover under the policy is subject to receipt of premium by Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited.
Disclaimer: Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms & conditions, please refer sales brochure/policy wordings before concluding a sale.