I/ We hereby declare, on my behalf and on behalf of all persons proposed to be insured that the above statements, answers and/or particulars given by me are true and complete in all respects to the best of my knowledge and that I/We am/ are authorized to propose on behalf of these other persons.
I understand that the information provided by me will form the basis of insurance policy, is subject to the Board approved underwriting policy of the Insurance company and that the policy will come into force only after full receipt of the premium chargeable.
I/ We further declare that I/We will notify in writing any change occurring in the occupation or general health of the life to be insured/ proposer after the proposal has been submitted but before communication of the risk acceptance by the company.
I/We declare and consent to the company seeking medical information from any hospital who at anytime has attended on the life to be insured/ proposer or from any past or present employer concerning anything which affects the physical and mental health of the life to be assured/proposer and seeking information from any insurance company to which an application for insurance on the life to be assured/ proposer has been made for the purpose of underwriting the proposal and/or claim settlement.
I/ We authorize the company to share information pertaining to my proposal including the medical records for the sole purpose of proposal underwriting and/or claims settlement and with any Governmental and/or Regulatory Authority.
1. I/We hereby confirm that all premiums have been/will be paid from bonafide sources and no premiums have been/will be paid out of proceeds of crime related to any of the offense listed in preventions of Money Laundering Act, 2002.
2. I understand that the Company has the right to call for documents to establish sources of funds.
3. The insurance Company has right to cancel the insurance contract in case I am/have been found guilty by any competent court of law under any of the statutes,directly or indirectly governing the prevention of money laundering in India.
Section 41 of Insurance Act 1938 (Prohibition of Rebates):
1. No person shall allow or offer to allow either directly or indirectly as an inducement to any person to take out or renew or continue an insurance in respect of any kind of risk relating to lives or property in India, any rebate of the whole or part of the commission payable or any rebate of premium shown on the policy, nor shall any person taking out or renewing or continuing a policy accept any rebate, except such rebate as may be allowed in accordance with the published prospectus or tables of the insurers
2. Any person making default in complying with the provisions of this section shall be liable for penalty which may extend to ten lakh rupees
Commencement of risk cover under the policy is subject to receipt and realisation of premium by Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited
Following is an outline of the main exclusions below. Please refer policy wordings for detailed exclusions before purchasing this policy.
Any illness/ disease/ injury pre-existing before the inception of the policy for the first 4 years, Non-allopathic treatment, Pregnancy & Childbirth-related diseases, cosmetic aesthetic, dental treatment unless requiring hospitalization due Accidental Injury and obesity-related treatment, Expenses arising from HIV or AIDS and related diseases, use or misuse of liquor, intoxicating substances or drugs as well as intentional self injury, Medical expenses incurred during the first 30 days of inception of the policy, except those arising out of accidents.
This exclusion doesn’t apply for subsequent renewals without a break, Congenital disease, genetic disorders, stem cell implantation, War, riot, strike, nuclear weapons induced hospitalization, any hazardous or dangerous or adventurous activities, Psychiatric, mental or nervous disorders, Parkinson and Alzheimer’s disease, measures primarily for diagnostic, X-ray or laboratory examinations which are not consistent with or incidental to the diagnosis and treatment, general debility or exhaustion, any treatment that is not of a reasonable cost, not medically necessary; non-prescription drugs, crutches or any other external appliance and/or device used for diagnosis or treatment.
For complete list of detailed exclusions & conditions, please refer policy wordings.
MAKE PAYMENT -
( Inclusive of applicable GST @ 18% )
Individual Agent List |
Corporate Agent list |
Suspended Agent List |
Hudhud Cyclone Claim Settlement Status
Tata Group |
Tata AIA Life Insurance |
IRDA CEW |
US Visitor Visa |
Tata Medical Center |
Insurance Institute of India
2008, Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited, all rights reserved.
Registered Office : Peninsula Business Park, Tower A, 15thFloor, G.K.Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai-400 013, Maharashtra, India. CINNumber : U85110MH2000PLC128425.
Registered with IRDA of India Regn. No. 108. Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation.
For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms and conditions, please read sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.
Toll Free Number : 1800 266 7780 / 1800 22 9966 (only for senior citizen policy holders). Email Id –firstname.lastname@example.org. Fax Number – 022 66938170