Secure Your Health With Our Health Insurance Plan!Avail upto ₹75,000 Income Tax benefits under section 80D
Health Insurance (COVID-19 Covered)*Let’s get you started on your Health insurance journey!
We have all heard that health is wealth. However, taking care of health could indeed be a costly affair these days. Even a single day spent in the hospital can entail hefty charges, including the post-treatment appointments, medicines, etc.
At Tata AIG, we understand the need for health insurance. And so, we have designed our health insurance plans to cover a range of situations without burning a hole in your pocket. Health insurance reimburses the policyholder for expenses incurred in the treatment of various illnesses and injuries. It covers most of your medical, surgical, and dental expenses (in some cases). Claim settlement is mostly cashless but in some cases, reimbursement is done where we do not have tie up with the hospital You can avail of these health insurance benefits by paying an annual premium. Without health insurance, all these expenses would need to be paid out of your pocket, which can result in a serious financial drain on your resources. If you have a good health insurance policy, you can be prepared to face even the worst of health emergencies.
Tata AIG provides you with extensive yet simplified health insurance policies based on your requirements.
Take a look at what we offer-
- Coverage for covid treatment* Click here to know more
- Cashless hospitalization at 7200+ hospitals
- No room rent restrictions on MediCare Premier/MediCare
- Restore Benefits
- In-patient Treatment
- Consumable Benefits
- Cumulative Bonus
- Tax Benefits under section 80D
- 94.21% Claim Settlement Ratio FY 20-21
*Covers COVID-19 treatment under inpatient treatment
We Have The Right Plans For Protection Of You &
Your Family From All Kinds Of Risk
We Have The Right Plans For Protection Of You & Your Family From All Kinds Of Risk
Tata AIG Medicare
Tata AIG Medicare
Apart from covering in-patient , what makes this policy stand out are the following benefits:
Bariatric surgery: Covers expenses incurred for Bariatric surgery for treatment of obesity and weight control.Restore benefit: It automatically restores you sum insured to 100% for you and your family members.
Global cover: Covers medical expenses related to inpatient and Day Care hospitalization of the insured outside India, provided the diagnosis was made in India.To know more about this health insurance policy covers please refer policy wording.
Tata AIG MediCare Plus
Tata AIG MediCare Plus
With Tata AIG MediCare Plus, we bring to you a health companion you can rely on. This is a health insurance top-up plan designed as an economical and affordable option supplementing over and above the basic health insurance policy. Tata AIG MediCare Plus is built with benefits and features to suit your needs ensuring complete well-being and protection to you and your loved ones. What makes this policy stand out are the following benefits:
What's Covered In Tata AIG Health Insurance
Tata AIG MediCare Health Insurance Covers
At Tata AIG, we strive to make our policies as comprehensive and beneficial as health insurance can possibly be. Some of our highly useful perks of Tata AIG MediCare health Insurance include:
In-patient treatment: This includes room rent, ICU charges, nursing charges, medicines, and other related consumables. Medical expenses directly related to the hospitalization would be payable.
Pre-Hospitalization Medical Expenses: Medical Expenses incurred in 30/60 days before the date of admission to the hospital.
Post-Hospitalization Medical Expenses: Medical Expenses incurred in 60/90 days after the date of discharge from the hospital.
Daycare procedures: We understand that with advancements in technology, a lot of treatments that previously required more than 24 hours of hospitalisation can now be done sooner. And so, we cover up to 541 different daycare treatments that do not necessarily require hospitalisation.
Domiciliary treatment: In case medical treatment for an illness/disease/injury which in the normal course would require care and treatment at a hospital but is actually taken while confined at home under any of the following circumstances:
- the condition of the patient is such that he/she is not in a condition to be removed to a hospital, or
- the patient takes treatment at home on account of non-availability of room in a hospital;
Organ donor expenses: Organ donation is one of the noblest gestures one can make, and we acknowledge this act of selflessness. Our policies cover the expenses for harvesting the Organ, when an insured is the recipient.
Dental treatment (in case of accidents): Not every health insurance policy covers dental expenses. However, if you meet with an unfortunate mishap and need to undergo dental treatment, we cover your dental expenses in some policies. The liability covered would be as mentioned in the particular product policy wordings.
AYUSH benefit: Tata AIG celebrates India, the land of Ayurveda. Our health insurance plans also cover in-patient treatments practiced in accordance with Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, or Homeopathy.
Vaccination: Tata AIG Health Insurance policies covers expenses related to Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine & Hepatitis B Vaccine after 2 years of continuous coverage and Antirabies vaccine & Typhoid vaccination without any waiting period.
The benefits might vary according to the specific product chosen by you, so please read the policy wordings carefully before you purchase the policy.
What's Not Covered
Exclusions of Health Insurance
Tata AIG Health Insurance covers many medical processes, but there are certain exclusions too. We are a transparent firm and would like you to know what we do not cover. This list varies as per the product selected by you. Some of the key exclusions under the various products offered are:
This list varies as per the product selected by you. Some of the key exclusions under the various products offered are :
Tata AIG MediCare Health Insurance Medical Exclusions
- Plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery unless necessary as a part of medically necessary treatment certified by the attending Medical Practitioner for reconstruction following an Accident, Cancer or Burns.
- Rest cure, sanatorium treatment, rehabilitation measures, private duty nursing, respite care, long-term nursing care or custodial care.
- All preventive care, vaccination including inoculation and immunisations (except in case of post- bite treatment and other vaccines explicitly covered);
- Hospitalization purely for enteral feedings (infusion formulae via a tube into the upper gastrointestinal tract) and other nutritional and electrolyte supplements, unless certified to be required by the attending Medical Practitioner as a direct consequence of an otherwise covered claim.
- Experimental and Unproven treatments, Rotational Field Quantum Magnetic Resonance (RFQMR), External Counter Pulsation (ECP), Enhanced External Counter Pulsation (EECP), Chelation therapy, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
Tata AIG MediCare Health Insurance Non-Medical Exclusions
- Charges incurred at a Hospital primarily for diagnostic, X-ray or laboratory examinations not consistent with or incidental to the diagnosis and treatment of the positive existence or presence of any Illness or Injury, for which confinement is required at a Hospital.
- Items of personal comfort and convenience like television (wherever specifically charged for), charges for access to telephone and telephone calls, internet, foodstuffs (except patient’s diet), cosmetics, hygiene articles, body care products and bath additive, barber or beauty service, guest service.
- Treatment rendered by a Medical Practitioner which is outside his discipline,
- Doctor’s fees charged by the Medical Practitioner sharing the same residence as an Insured Person or who is an immediate relative of an Insured Person’s family.
Please refer to policy wordings for complete list of Benefits and Exclusions.
Bear in mind that each policy/plans comes with its own set of restrictions. Be sure to read all the exclusions of the policy you choose. Our team at Tata AIG can help you understand the health insurance policy in detail.
Did Not Find What You Were Looking For?
Frequently Asked Question
Why do I need a health insurance?
A health insurance policy helps you stay financially afloat during tough medical emergencies.
Does TATA AIG health insurance have 24x7 customer support?
Yes. We at Tata AIG cater to your requirements round the clock. You can call us on our toll-free number 1800 266 7780
Are there any discounts available?
Yes, you can get discounts on some policies if you register as a family or in case you are opting for 2 or 3 year tenure (available under some products). You also get a no-claim bonus with Tata AIG health insurance plans