Hyundai Venue Insurance
Tata AIG Hyundai Venue Insurance
Hyundai is a Korean car manufacturer that launched its model, Venue, in 2019. The car comes under the segment of a sub-compact SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle). The Hyundai Venue is available in diesel and petrol variants and comes with enhanced ‘Connected Car’ technology. This car is loved by both the young and older generations. Also, the Venue is often considered a family car for middle-class households in India, with seating space for five people. This great performing car gives a mileage of around 17.5 to 23.7 kmpl.
So, if you are thinking about buying a Hyundai Venue, you can go ahead with your plan. However, it will be on you to take care of your all-new Venue while driving, and hence, four wheeler insurance is a must. A Hyundai car insurance policy from Tata AIG will keep your pockets safe and protect your car against accidental damages.
According to the Motor Vehicles Act, a third party car insurance policy is mandatory for every car owner in India. Without the same, you will be fined ₹2000 for breaking the rule once and ₹4000 for repeated offences by the traffic police. But if you wish to have complete coverage for your Hyundai Venue, it’s better to go for our comprehensive Hyundai Venue car insurance.
Hyundai Venue Car Insurance Renewal/Purchase via Tata AIG
When you buy a car, you will have the responsibility to take care of it. The timely protection of your Venue from damages, and yourself from accidents and traffic fines is vital. Hence, purchasing and renewing your Hyundai Venue car insurance online is a good idea. Our online insurance buying and Hyundai car insurance renewal is a hassle-free process with the following simple steps:
- Visit our official website and click on the Car Insurance option.
- Enter your Venue’s registration number and click on "Get Price" to purchase a car insurance or "Renew" if you are holding an existing policy with Tata AIG.
- Fill up the online form and get your Hyundai Venue insurance price.
- Choose an appropriate Insured Declared Value from our list of IDVs given to get your Hyundai Venue insurance cost.
- Fill in your past car insurance claim details or if you haven’t filed a claim in the past, you can get a No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount.
- The screen will now show you the premium payable for your car insurance.
- Once you have decided on your four-wheeler insurance policy, you can make the online payment through one of the digital payment options.
Once we receive the payment from your end, we will send your vehicle insurance policy to your registered email ID.
Hyundai Venue Insurance Price – Your Premium Amount
Your Hyundai Venue insurance price will depend upon the car's coverage, your policy location, selected IDV, Venus’s registration details, and so on. Hence, when buying your car insurance online always choose the right IDV for your Venue from the given Hyundai Venue insurance list so that the premiums payable is affordable. However, you should also ensure complete protection for your Venue. Hence, choose the right coverage. And in case your Venue is lost or damaged beyond repair, you can always avail of the Insured Declared Value (IDV) for the loss.
You can pay a visit to the local Hyundai dealership to find out your car’s IDV or use our car insurance premium calculator online to understand your premium estimates. Tata AIG’s online tool will help you make affordable and timely premium payments to secure your Hyundai Venue!
Things Covered and Not Covered under Tata AIG’s Hyundai Venue Insurance
|Things Covered Under Tata AIG’s Hyundai Venue Car Insurance||Things Not Covered Under Tata AIG’s Hyundai Venue Car Insurance|
|When damages to the Hyundai Venue are caused due to natural calamities like cyclones, frost, earthquakes, landslides, etc., and human disasters such as rioting, terrorism, vandalism, etc.||Damages caused to the car if it is used for adventure sports, speed racing, etc., or when the private car is used for commercial purposes.|
|Total loss of the Venue - theft or irretrievable damages.||Reimbursement of 50% for the cost of replacing parts and consumables arising from regular wear and tear.|
|Accidental damage to the car and damage due to fire, lightning, self-ignition, implosion, explosion, etc.||Damages caused by careless driving or if the driver does not have a valid driving license or if driving under the influence of drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants.|
|Third-party legal and financial damages to the car resulting from damage to a third-party vehicle or property, and death or injuries to a third person.||Damages to the Venue if and when it is driven outside the geographical location of the policy (outside India).|
|A Personal Accident Cover of ₹15 lakhs to cover damages/injuries, and even the death of the owner-driver.||Damage due to general wear and tear of the car and damages due to war, war-like situations, nuclear threats, etc.|
Why is it Important to Have Tata AIG for Your Hyundai Venue Car Insurance?
- At Tata AIG, we have a quick and hassle-free online insurance purchase and Hyundai car insurance renewal process to help you secure your car without any lengthy procedures.
- Our easy claim settlement process is supported by 650+ claim experts, who are working round-the-clock to ensure that you and your Venue are always protected.
- We had a claim settlement ratio of 98% during FY 2020-21. This is proof that we are going to help you out whenever you need it.
- The Tata AIG promise of more than two decades ensures that you can find your preferred choice of insurance policies that fit your requirements.
- With a family of more than 5 crore happy and satisfied customers, our brand strives to achieve and uphold a superior degree of customer experience.
Overview - Hyundai Venue Car Model
Hyundai Venue has dynamic features and super comfortable interiors. The car is available in manual as well as automatic transmission, for both diesel and petrol variants. The powerful engine of the car, along with a robust torque offers a smooth and comfortable ride even on congested roads. The outer design is neat and interiors include a flat dashboard with a sleek touch screen display. The upholsteries used are made of best-in-class leather.
The front and rear seats on the car offer great support. Hence, you won’t feel tired while driving this car. There’s enough legroom and headspace, with good storage options. Other notable features on the Venue include ABS, an 8-inch infotainment screen, smartphone mirroring, safety airbags, rear parking sensors, GPS, and location-based facilities.
The car is available in 10 different, eye-catching colours that will make your drive stand out in the crowd, always!
Hyundai Venue Variants and Prices
|Variants||Average Ex-Showroom Prices in India (may differ as per the cities)|
|E1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.52 kmpl||₹6.5 Lakh|
|S1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.52 kmpl||₹7.2 Lakh|
|E Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.7 kmpl||₹7.75 Lakh|
|S Turbo998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.27 kmpl||₹8.21 Lakh|
|S Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.7 kmpl||₹8.45 Lakh|
|S Turbo DCT998 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 18.15 kmpl||₹9.35 Lakh|
|SX Turbo998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.27 kmpl||₹9.54 Lakh|
|SX Dual Tone Turbo998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.27 kmpl||₹9.69 Lakh|
|SX Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.7 kmpl||₹9.78 Lakh|
|SX Dual Tone Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.7 kmpl||₹9.93 Lakh|
|SX Opt Turbo998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.27 kmpl||₹10.6 Lakh|
|SX Opt Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.7 kmpl||₹10.84 Lakh|
|SX Plus Turbo DCT998 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 18.15 kmpl||₹11.1 Lakh|
Unique Selling Points: Hyundai Venue Car Features
While looking for an affordable SUV in India, you will be overwhelmed with options. However, the Hyundai Venue has proven itself to be class apart. The company is regarded as the second-largest manufacturer of four-wheelers in India. And the Venue is a complete package. This compact SUV has different striking and easy-to-use features. With unmatched safety equipment and a great service network across the nation, Venue could be your best buy. Here are a few more features of this dashing car –
- Power windows (both rear and front)
- Audio control with 4 speakers
- Rear defogger
- Central locking
- Front fog lamps
- Adjustable driver seat
- ABS and Airbags for driver and passenger
Rivals of Hyundai Venue
- Kia Sonet
- Nissan Magnite
- Ford EcoSport
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Tata Nexon
- Honda WR-V
- Mahindra XUV300
- Toyota Urban Cruiser
Frequently Asked Question
How to Claim Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance?
To claim your Tata AIG Hyundai Venue car insurance, follow the below-listed seamless 4-step process and file your claim in the most hassle-free way:
- On our official website, click on the Claims section to “Initiate Claim”.
- Fill in your car’s insurance policy number, the FIR details, and some other information as needed on the online form.
- We will go through the details provided by you, and someone will analyse the damages to your car before sending it to the garage. Soon after, we will start the claim settlement process.
- Once the claim process is over, your repaired car will be sent back to you.
How to Renew Hyundai Venue Car Insurance?
For your Hyundai car insurance renewal, follow this swift and smooth process on Tata AIG’s official website:
- Go to the Car Insurance page and fill in your Venue’s registration number on the online car insurance calculator.
- Click on 'Get Price' and continue to fill in all the information as needed on the online form.
- After the online payment is made on your end, your car insurance policy will be renewed by our team.
What is the cost of Hyundai Venue car insurance?
The Hyundai Venue insurance cost will depend upon the year of its manufacture, your chosen variant, and the policy location, along with the registration location of the car. It will also depend on the nature, type and extent of the policy coverage you choose.
Disclaimer: All the car prices and other information listed above pertain to a specific city and vehicle model. Since this information is subject to change, it is advisable to check the latest information before purchasing a vehicle or an insurance policy.