Biggest threats can be safely averted with a shield raised in time. So, prepare in advance and live life to the fullest without any worries. We are here to protect you from all adversities.
At Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited, preparedness is the best cure.
Reasons to get this policy
To help minimise your problems leading from an accident, this policy will
- Pay the Principal Sum shown in the Policy Schedule in case of an injury that results in loss of life.
- Compensate if an injury leads to disability that becomes permanent.
- Compensate if an injury leads to any one of the losses mentioned in the Table of Losses.
- Pay benefit amount for your children’s education in the event of an unfortunate event or Permanent Total Disability.
Reasons that make it the #RightInsurance for you
To make the purchase process more transparent and convenient, the policy provides
- Option of lifelong renewal if you have paid all premiums on time
- Evaluation period of 15 days and facility to have the premium refunded if you don’t like the policy
- Grace period of 30 days to renew the policy, but no coverage would be provided for these 30 days
Things you must not forget
The policy doesn’t apply in case of
- Suicide, self-inflicted injury, sexually transmitted diseases, mental or nervous disorder, AIDS and HIV
- Injuries incurred while servicing in the armed forces of any country.
- Damage while being under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants or hallucinogens unless prescribed by a physician.
- If you were a participant in felony, riot, crime, misdemeanour, or civil commotion.
- operating or learning to operate any aircraft, or performing duties as a member of the crew on any aircraft or Scheduled Airline
- Any loss arising out of War, civil war, invasion, insurrection, revolution, act of foreign enemy, hostilities, rebellion, mutiny, use of military power or usurpation of government or military power.
- Damage related to nuclear reaction, radiation, radioactive contamination or the dispersal or application of pathogenic or poisonous biological/chemical materials.
- The radioactive, toxic, explosive or other dangerous properties of any explosive nuclear equipment or any part of that equipment.
- Congenital anomalies or any complications or conditions arising from it.
- Participation in adventure sports, underwater activities, rafting, canoeing involving white water rapids, yachting or boating outside coastal waters (2 miles) or participation in any professional sports.