Marine Cargo Insurance
Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited combines Tata Group's pre-eminent leadership position in India and AIG's global presence as one of the world's leading marine cargo insurance company
Why Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited Marine Cargo Insurance?
- Global Presence:With AIG’s presence in more than 130 countries we are truly a global network but with local expertise. This local expertise ensures that we are able to guide and issue covers keeping in mind the local regulatory concerns while our worldwide presence ensures that we are perfectly placed to respond swiftly and effectively in dealing with losses as and when they may occur
- Financial Strength: The combined might of Tata Group and AIG coupled with strong reinsurance treaties ensures that you are in safe hands.
- MLCE:Specialized products need extra handling. Our Marine Loss Control Engineering (MLCE) can assist you in identifying potential hazards in your supply chain, develop loss prevention guidelines and help you implement loss control and quality improvement programmes.
- Innovative Yet Simple Products:Sales Turnover Policy, Stock Throughput or the standard Marine Open Policy. We have something for everyone - a small exporter, importer, trader, manufacturer, a SME, a large corporate house or a Multi National Corporation.
- Flexibility:Our knowledge and expertise allows us to customize policies to suit your needs.
- Knowledge: We are the only company to have a dedicated team of marine cargo underwriters.
- Tech Advantage: We are the pioneers of online issuance of marine certificates in India. Our E-marine is a unique and simple tool. Backed by a dedicated helpdesk, Emarine makes 24x7 insurance actually possible.
Benefits you get with TATA AIG Marine Cargo Insurance:
· Automatic Insurance Protection
· Marine Loss Control Engineering
· Assistance in Identifying Potential Hazards
· Cargo protection for specific voyage risks
· Multinational Cargo Transport Programme
· Marine Cargo Underwriting Service
Marine Insurance Sales Turnover Policy (STOP)
For all earlier months Marine Newslink issues,please do visit our website Link
- STOP is a designer product for the discerning customer, an Open Policy in the real sense of the term. The premium for the policy is charged only on your sales turnover.
Innovative Marine Solutions
- Multinational Cargo Transport program
- Marine Loss Control (MLCE)