Toyota Car Insurance
Tata AIG Toyota Car Insurance
Headquartered in the Japanese capital of Tokyo, the Toyota Motor Corporation is a multinational automobile manufacturer. The global giant was founded in the year 1937 and now has subsidiaries across the world. Toyota manufactures around 10 million vehicles every year and is hailed as one of the pioneers of fuel-efficient hybrid electric cars. The company has a wide portfolio that includes cars and pickup trucks.
If you have a brand new Toyota car and are wondering which car insurance plan to select for it, Tata AIG is where your search stops. Having a valid third party car insurance policy for your four wheeler is not only a legal mandate in India but also an essential part of the safe ownership of a vehicle, particularly considering the ever-rising number of car accidents in the country.
At Tata AIG, we offer a comprehensive car insurance policy that comprises coverage against third-party liabilities as well as own damage to your car, including accidental damage and damages caused by theft, fire, natural and man-made calamities. You can compare car insurance plans on our website and get car insurance online in a few easy steps. This process is swift, simple, and completely safe!
Car Insurance For Toyota - Buy/Renew Through Tata AIG
If you wish to carry out the purchase or renewal of your Toyota car insurance policy, you can do so in a few clicks on our website. Here is the process for Toyota car insurance renewal and purchase.
- Visit the car insurance page on our official website.
- Enter your car's registration number and select 'Get Price' for a new car insurance policy and 'Renew' if you already have a car insurance policy with us.
- Submit the necessary personal details on the next page, including your email address and mobile number.
- Choose the 'Insured Declared Value' for your Toyota car.
- Input the details for your car insurance claims and accumulated 'No-claim Bonus' for the preceding year.
- Click on 'Get Price' to receive a quote for your Toyota motor insurance policy.
- If you find the aforementioned quote feasible, make the online payment and complete the purchase/renewal process.
- You will receive your Toyota insurance policy in your email inbox.
Toyota Car Insurance Price - Your Premium Amount
The amount of the premium for your Toyota motor insurance policy shall be determined on the basis of various factors, including the make and model of the car as well as its 'Insured Declared Value' (IDV). The IDV of your car is the maximum sum that an insurer promises to pay you in the event of theft or irreversible damage to your car.
You must quote the accurate IDV during the purchase or renewal of your Toyota car insurance policy so as to have optimal coverage for your precious vehicle. After ascertaining the 'Insured Declared Value' of your Toyota car, you can input it in our car insurance premium calculator and get a quote for your Toyota car insurance policy.
Things Covered and Not Covered Under Tata AIG's Car Insurance For Toyota
It is important to have clarity on what is covered in your Tata AIG Toyota motor insurance policy and what is excluded from it. Here is a table detailing the extent of the coverage you get with our car insurance policy for your Toyota car.
|Things Covered Under Tata AIG Toyota Car Insurance||Things Not Covered under Tata AIG Toyota Car Insurance|
|The theft of the car and the total loss resultant thereto||Damages sustained by the car because of the driver driving without a valid Driving License|
|The damages caused to the car by natural disasters, for instance, earthquakes, floods, and snowfall||Damages to the car outside the geographical boundaries of India|
|Damages sustained by the car due to man-made disasters, including riots, strikes, and terrorist attacks||Damages sustained by the car as a result of the driver driving under the influence of any intoxicants or narcotics|
|Damages resultant from fire (self-ignition, lightning, explosions, etc.)||The ordinary wear and tear of the car because of age and depreciation|
|Damages caused to the car in transit through railways, waterways, roadways, or airways||Damages caused to the car while in use for a non-intended purpose, the commercial usage of a private vehicle|
|Third-party liabilities, encompassing the damages caused to third-party property and the injuries sustained by third-party persons, including death||Damages to the car due to war, war-like situations, or nuclear peril|
|Personal Accident Cover amounting to ₹15 lakhs for the car's Owner-Driver||Damages sustained by the car owing to the driver's negligence or the car's usage for speed racing, crash testing, etc.|
Why Is It Important to Have Tata AIG for Your Toyota Car Insurance?
Choosing the right insurer for your Toyota car is incredibly important, and at Tata AIG, we have car insurance policies and a commitment to customer service that makes us the right insurer for you. Here's why you should choose us for your Toyota motor insurance policy.
- You get the security of a TATA promise that has been a hallmark of trust in India for the past two decades.
- You select a car insurance company with a consistently high claim settlement ratio, speaking of which, we settled 98 per cent of the car insurance claims received by us in the financial year 2020-2021.
- You benefit from 24x7 assistance from our team of more than 650 claims experts.
- You get the option to avail of cashless insurance at our network of more than 5,400+ garages across India.
- You can experience a streamlined claims process with the online filing and tracking of your Toyota car insurance claims.
- You benefit from comprehensive car insurance coverage for your Toyota car.
- You can receive up to 80 per cent discounts on the purchase/renewal of car insurance for Toyota.
Overview - The Toyota Motor Corporation
The Toyota Motor Corporation is one of the world's oldest and largest manufacturers of automobiles. As of March 31, 2021, the Japan-based multinational registered annual revenue of ¥635 billion and 71,373 employees. The company has its headquarters in Tokyo and several other offices across Japan and the rest of the world through its many subsidiaries.
One of the principal philosophies of the company is Kaizen which is a Japanese 'Total Quality Management' technique revolving around continuous improvement. Toyota has upheld the tradition of designing and manufacturing high-quality cars and delivering excellent service to its customers. In the Indian automobile sector, the company has established its unique place due to its celebrated adherence to Quality, Durability, and Reliability (QDR).
In recent years, the company has been focused on the innovation and development of hybrid vehicles to create cars that are in line with the vision of a sustainable future. With its wide-ranging initiatives in the fields of education, environmental protection, and community service, Toyota aims to be an organisation that is beneficial to both society and nature.
Some of the cars offered by Toyota in India are:
- Toyota Glanza
- Toyota Urban Cruiser
- Toyota Innova Crysta
- Toyota Fortuner
- Toyota Camry
Toyota Cars - Models and Prices
Toyota Motors India has several excellent cars available in the Indian market. Here is a quick glance at the company's car offerings in the country.
|Toyota Car Model||Fuel Type||Type of Transmission||Ex-showroom price - New Delhi (₹)|
|Toyota Glanza||Petrol||Manual/Automatic||7.49 lakhs to 9.45 lakhs|
|Toyota Urban Cruiser||Petrol||Manual/Automatic||8.72 lakhs to 11.40 lakhs|
|Toyota Innova Crysta||Diesel/Petrol||Manual/Automatic||17.18 lakhs to 24.98 lakhs|
|Toyota Camry||Petrol||Automatic||41.20 lakhs|
|Toyota Vellfire||Petrol||Automatic||89.90 lakhs|
Unique Selling Points of Toyota Cars
Toyota cars have many distinct features that have been the driving force behind their growing popularity in India.
Here are some of the Unique Selling Points of Toyota cars:
1. A Wide Product Portfolio: Since its inception in the year 1937, Toyota Motors has been expanding its portfolio of cars. In the present times, the company has offerings across market segments, including Sedans, SUVs, and hatchbacks, making it easier for them to target different income groups. 2. Global Brand Equity and Presence: Toyota is a brand name to be reckoned with across the globe. With its rich history, legacy, and tradition of continuous, the company is looked at with great reverence in the global car market. As a result of this, Toyota enjoys an enviable market position in various countries. 3. Pioneer in Hybrid Cars: Toyota Motors has been one of the pioneers in the development and application of hybrid technology in vehicles. With their adherence to various Japanese principles of quality control, the company has always been one step ahead of its competitors in research and development and quality management.
Rivals of Toyota Cars
The main rivals of Toyota Motors in India are:
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited
- Hyundai Motors India Limited
- Mahindra and Mahindra Limited
- Tata Motors Limited
- Honda Cars India Limited
Frequently Asked Question
How to Claim Toyota Car Insurance?
The claims process at Tata AIG is swift and customer-friendly. Here's how you can file a car insurance claim on our website.
- Visit the Claims page on our website.
- Input your registered phone number to proceed with the claims process.
- Enter your Tata AIG Toyota motor insurance policy number as well as the details of the First Information Report (in case of a claim for an accident).
- Submit the claim form on the following page.
- Cooperate with the car insurance surveyor assigned by us to inspect the damages suffered by your car and assess your claim.
- Once the car insurance surveyor gives you the go-ahead, you can take your car to the nearest network garage and get it repaired.
- You do not have to pay any bills for the repair. We will settle the payment for the repair expenses directly with our partner garage.
How to Renew a Toyota Car Insurance Policy?
It is easy to renew your Toyota car insurance policy. All you have to do is follow the below steps.
- Visit our car insurance page.
- Input your car's registration number and click on 'Renew'.
- Enter your car insurance claims details and your accumulated 'No-claim Bonus' for the preceding year.
- Click on 'Get Price' to receive your Tata AIG Toyota motor insurance quote and pay the premium online to renew the policy.
What Are the Prices of Toyota Cars in India?
Toyota Motors offers India six cars in India, which are available in different transmission and fuel types. Here are the ex-showroom - New Delhi prices of Toyota's cars in India.
- Toyota Glanza - ₹7.49 lakhs to ₹9.45 lakhs
- Toyota Urban Cruiser - ₹8.72 lakhs to ₹11.40 lakhs
- Toyota Innova Crysta - ₹17.18 lakhs to ₹24.98 lakhs
- Toyota Fortuner - ₹30.72 lakhs to ₹42.33 lakhs
- Toyota Camry - ₹41.20 lakhs
- Toyota Vellfire - ₹89.90 lakhs
Is Toyota a Good Choice for Your New Car?
Yes, Toyota cars are celebrated for their emphasis on design, innovation, and fuel efficiency. Being a renowned global automobile manufacturer, Toyota Motors has a substantial brand equity and a consistent emphasis on the delivery of quality in both its products and services.
Much Does Car Insurance for Toyota Cost?
The premium of your Toyota motor insurance policy is determined by several factors, and your car's 'Insured Declared Value' (IDV) is one of them. The IDVs of different Toyota cars are different, thereby making their car insurance premiums vary. If your Toyota car is a high-end premium vehicle, you shall have to shell out a higher amount as premium in comparison with the corresponding premium for a Toyota hatchback or Sedan.
Disclaimer: All the car prices and other information listed above pertain to a specific city and vehicle model. Since this information is subject to change, it is advisable to check the latest information before purchasing a vehicle or an insurance policy.