You are buying Student Guard- Overseas Health Insurance Plan for 1 membertraveling toforStudies.Journey Starts on for a Single Tripfor 0 daysand your premium isRs. (Inclusive of applicable GST @ 18% )*
I/ We hereby declare, on my behalf and on behalf of all persons proposed to be insured that the above statements, answers and/or particulars given by me are true and complete in all respects to the best of my knowledge and that
I/We am/are authorized to propose on behalf of these other persons.
I/ We understand that the information provided by me will form the basis of insurance policy, is subject to the Board approved underwriting policy of the Insurance company and that the policy will come into force only after full receipt of the premium chargeable.
I/ We further declare that I/We will notify in writing any change occurring in the occupation or general health of the life to be insured/ proposer after the proposal has been submitted but before communication of the risk acceptance by the company.
I/We declare and consent to the company seeking medical information from any doctor or from a hospital who at anytime has attended on the life to be insured/ proposer or from any past or present employer concerning anything which affects the physical and mental health of the life to be assured/proposer and seeking information from any insurance company to which an application for insurance on the life to be assured/ proposer has been made for the purpose of underwriting the proposal and/or claim settlement.
I/ We authorize the company to share information pertaining to my proposal including the medical records for the sole purpose of proposal underwriting and/or claims settlement and with any Governmental and/or Regulatory Authority.
1. I/We hereby confirm that all premiums have been/will be paid from bonafide sources and no premiums have been/will be paid out of proceeds of crime related to any of the offence listed in preventions of Money Laundering Act, 2002.
2. I understand that the Insurance Company has the right to call for documents to establish sources of funds.
3. The insurance Company has right to cancel the insurance contract in case I am/have been found guilty by any competent court of law under any of the statutes, directly or indirectly governing the prevention of money laundering in India.
Section 41 of Insurance Act 1938 (Prohibition of rebates):
1. No person shall allow or offer to allow either directly or indirectly as an inducement to any person to take out or renew or continue an insurance in respect of any kind of risk relating to lives or property in India, any rebate of the whole or part of the commission payable or any rebate of premium shown on the policy, nor shall any person taking out or renewing or continuing a policy accept any rebate, except such rebate as may be allowed in accordance with the published prospectus or tables of the insurer.
2. Any person making default in complying with the provisions of this section shall be liable for penalty which may extend to ten lakh rupees.
Commencement of risk cover under the policy is subject to receipt and realisation of premium by Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited.
This entire Policy does not provide benefits for any loss resulting in whole or in part from, or expenses incurred, directly or indirectly in respect of:
1. where the Insured Person is travelling against the advice of a Physician; or receiving or on a waiting list for receiving specified medical treatment; or is travelling for the purpose of obtaining treatment; or has received a terminal prognosis for a medical condition; or
2. any Pre-existing Condition or any complication arising from it; or
3. suicide, attempted suicide (whether sane or insane) or intentionally self inflicted Injury or Illness, or sexually transmitted conditions, mental or nervous disorder, anxiety, stress or depression, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), Human Immune deficiency Virus (HIV) infection; or
4. being under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or other intoxicants or hallucinogens unless properly prescribed by a Physician and taken as prescribed; or
5. participation in an actual or attempted felony, riot, crime, misdemeanor, or civil commotion; or
Individual Agent List |
Corporate Agent list |
Suspended Agent List |
Hudhud Cyclone Claim Settlement Status
Tata Group |
Tata AIA Life Insurance |
IRDA CEW |
US Visitor Visa |
Tata Medical Center |
Insurance Institute of India
2008, Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited, all rights reserved.
Registered Office : Peninsula Business Park, Tower A, 15thFloor, G.K.Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai-400 013, Maharashtra, India. CINNumber : U85110MH2000PLC128425.
Registered with IRDA of India Regn. No. 108. Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation.
For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms and conditions, please read sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.
Toll Free Number : 1800 266 7780 / 1800 22 9966 (only for senior citizen policy holders). Email Id –firstname.lastname@example.org. Fax Number – 022 66938170
Thank You. Your feedback is valuable to us.