Travel Insurance For schengen From India
Schengen Travel Insurance
Dreaming of that charming and picturesque European holiday, are you? The scenic mountains and long ferry rides are the most beautiful sights to behold. But while visualising it is easy, planning the trip is not so much! There are multiple visa formalities to be filled out before travelling to the Schengen area and before planning you need to know the available options.
Key benefits of travel insurance while travelling to Malaysia
- Trip Cancellation
- Medical assistance upto $5 lacs
- Local Assistance
- Baggage lost or delayed cover
- Duplicate or new passport, in case it gets lost
- Compensation when flight gets delayed
- Reimburse bounced bookings of hotels & airline
- Automatic policy extension for 7 days
- Reimburse for emergency transportation to a hospital, treatment and medical supplies.
What is the Schengen area?
26 European countries have signed the Schengen agreement, and they now form the Schengen area. These countries have abolished visa and passport requirements amongst themselves in order to promote tourism. Out of the 28 European Union (EU) nations, 22 countries make up the Schengen area. Other than these, 4 countries are now included in the Schengen area too.