Travel Insurance For usa From India
Travel Insurance for USA
Don’t carry an extra baggage of worries when you’re going out for a trip. From lost belongings to emergency medical care, you can leave all your concerns to us and enjoy your vacation as you imagined it.
Key benefits of travel insurance while travelling to USA
- Trip Cancellation
- Medical assistance upto $5 lacs
- Local Assistance
- Baggage lost or delayed cover
- Duplicate or new passport, in case it gets lost
- Compensation when flight gets delayed
- Reimburse bounced bookings of hotels & airline
- Automatic policy extension for 7 days
- Reimburse for emergency transportation to a hospital, treatment and medical supplies.
Places to Visit in East Coast, The USA
In New York, take the AirTrain JFK from New York’s John F Kennedy International Airport to Manhattan. MetroCards can be used for all of NYC’s subways and local buses. For short distances, hop on to a Citi Bike. Best time to visit in NYC: All year round. Spring (Apr-June) and autumn (Sept-Oct) are when the city dons its mildest weather, and when the arts and theatre scene is buzzing.
Tourist attractions in New York, USA
- Bronz Zoo
- Central Park
- Times Square
- Empire State Building
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Grand Central Station
In Washington DC, use the silver line express bus from the main terminal of Washington Dulles International Airport to Wiehle-Reston East metro rail station. From there, catch a train to the city centre. SmarTrip card is a rechargeable card that can be used to pay for the Metrorail and local buses.
Best time to visit in Washington DC, USA: Spring (Mar-June), for the cherry blossom season and pleasantly sunny days. If you like a party with a great fireworks show, they city pulls out all the stops on the Fourth of July.
Tourist attractions in Washington DC, USA:
- Lincoln Memorial
- The Air and Space Museum
- Washington Monument
- White House
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- National Gallery of Art
- Library of Congress
From Miami International Airport, take the SuperShuttle shared van service. The Metromover, an electrically powered transport system, is free and great for getting around downtown Miami.
Miami, USA: Late winter (Dec-Feb) and spring (Mar-May). It’s warm and dry, the beaches are welcoming, and the city hosts some of its best events like Art Basel.
Tourist attractions in Miami. USA:
- Ancient Spanish Monastery
- Miami Seaquarium
- Art Deco buildings at South Beach
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Holocaust Memorial
- Frank Gehry-designed New World Center
- Bass Museum of Art
Fly to the Orlando International Airport, from where you can take an airport shuttle van to the downtown area. The free LYMMO bus service is a convenient way to get around downtown Orlando.
Orlando, USA: Autumn (Oct-Dec), to skip the crowds at the theme parks. The city’s busiest months are from the end of May until mid August.
Tourist attractions in Orlando, USA:
- Walt Disney World Resort
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Resort
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum
- World Of Chocolate Museum
- Titanic: The Artifact Experience
- Orlando Science Center