Travel Insurance For thailand From India
Travel Insurance for Thailand
Don’t carry an extra baggage of worries when you’re going out for a trip. From lost belongings to emergency medical care, you can leave all your concerns to us and enjoy your vacation as you imagined it.
- Trip Cancellation
- Local Assistance
- Baggage lost or delayed cover
- Duplicate or new passport, in case it gets lost
- Compensation when flight gets delayed
- Reimburse bounced bookings of hotels & airline
- Automatic policy extension for 7 days
- Reimburse for emergency transportation to
- A hospital,treatment and medical supplies
Gorgeous beaches, a multitude of water activities and a thriving nightlife are just a few things that make Thailand a much-loved holiday destination. And when it comes to tourists, Indians currently make up about 4% of the tourist population, a number that is expected to rise to 15% in the next decade.
Proximity is not the only reason that Thailand draws hordes of Indians to its shores every year; there’s also the affordable airfare, pocket-friendly currency exchange, a simple visa process, and the opportunity to shop till you drop.
If you’re planning your Thailand travel anytime soon, here are the things you should absolutely not miss - and a few essential details, such as information about Thailand visa for Indians, visa fees, Thailand currency to INR conversion and the embassy details you absolutely must remember.