1. Any accidental loss or damage and/or liability caused, sustained or incurred outside the Geographical Area.
2. Any claim arising out of any contractual liability.
3. Any accidental loss or damage and/or liability caused, sustained or incurred whilst the vehicle insured herein is
(a) being used otherwise than in accordance with the limitations as to Use or
(b) being driven by or is for the purpose of being driven by him/her in the charge of any person other than a Driver as stated in the Driver’s Clause.
4. (i) Any accidental loss or damage to any property whatsoever or any loss or expense whatsoever resulting or arising there from or any consequential loss
(ii) any liability of whatsoever nature directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or arising from ionising radiations or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel. For the purposes of this exception combustion shall include any self sustaining process of nuclear fission.
5. Any accidental loss or damage or liability directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or arising from nuclear weapons material.
6. Any accidental loss or damage and/or liability directly or indirectly or approximately or remotely occasioned by or contributed to by or traceable to or arising out of or in connection with war, invasion, the act of foreign enemies, hostilities or warlike operations (whether before or after declaration of war) civil war, mutiny rebellion, military or usurped power or by any direct or indirect consequences of any of the said occurrences and in the event of any claim here under the Insured shall prove that the accidental loss or damage and/or liability arose independently of and was in no way connected with or occasioned by or contributed to by or traceable to any of the said occurrences or any consequences thereof and in default of such proof the Company shall not be liable to make any payment in respect of such a claim.
For more details on exclusions, please read sales brochure/policy wordings.
Terms & Conditions
- ‘No Claim Bonus can not be allowed if policy is not renewed within 90 days of its expiry.
- For break in cases, policy issuance will be post inspection of the vehicle or Two working days from date of receipt of premium.
- ‘An insured becomes entitled to NCB only at the renewal of a policy after the expiry of the full duration of 12 months.
Section 41 of the Insurance Act, 1938 as amended by Insurance Laws (Amendment) Act, 2015. (Prohibition of rebates):
1. No person shall allow or offer to allow, either directly or indirectly, as an inducement to any person to take out or renew or continue insurance in respect of any kind of risk relating to lives or property in India, any rebate of the whole or part of the commission payable or any rebate of the premium shown on the policy, nor shall any person taking out or renewing or continuing a policy accept any rebate, except such rebate as may be allowed in accordance with the published prospectuses or tables of the insurer.
2. Any person making default in complying with the provisions of this section shall be liable for a penalty which may extend to ten lakh rupees.
Any personal information you transmit to Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited and its subsidiaries and affiliates, via this website will only be used for purposes of processing your application, the assessment and processing of claims and any other administration relevant to any policy issued by Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited. Statistical information derived from personal information transmitted to Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited via this website may be shared with third parties but will not include any personal identifiable data.
Grievance Redressal Procedure:
As per Regulation 17 of IRDA of India (Protection of Policy holders Interests) Regulation, 2017.
SECTION 64 VB OF THE INSURANCE ACT 1938: Commencement of risk cover under the policy is subject to receipt of premium by Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited.
Disclaimer: Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms & conditions, please refer sales brochure/policy wordings before concluding a sale.
Registered Office : Peninsula Business Park, Tower A, 15thFloor, G.K.Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai-400 013, Maharashtra, India. CIN: U85110MH2000PLC128425.
Registered with IRDA of India Regn. No. 108. Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation.
Toll Free Number: 1800 266 7780 / 1800 22 9966 (only for senior citizen policy holders). Email Id –email@example.com. Fax Number – 022 66938170