Honda CB Trigger
Honda CB Trigger Insurance
The Honda CB Trigger is a 150cc motorcycle produced by Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India. It has a sporty design and features a 149.2cc, single-cylinder engine that produces 13.81 horsepower and 12.5 Nm of torque. The bike is designed for riders looking for a sporty and stylish motorcycle with good performance and fuel efficiency.
With the Honda CB Trigger, you can be assured of a safe riding experience. However, riding on Indian roads can be risky and despite being very careful, one cannot completely avoid accidents or collisions. Therefore, it is important to buy a comprehensive bike insurance policy that offers coverage for third-party liabilities and damages to your insured bike.
While third-party insurance for 2 wheeler policy is mandatory in India, it does not offer coverage for damages to the insured bike. Hence, many people opt for a comprehensive Honda CB Trigger bike insurance plan that covers third-party liabilities plus damages to the insured bike.
A comprehensive Honda bike insurance plan offers a range of add-on covers to help you customize it as per your needs. Hence, before buying Hero CB Trigger insurance, make sure that you compare two-wheeler insurance plans to find the best policy for your needs.
Tata AIG is one of the most popular names in bike insurance in India due to its customer-centric processes and feature-rich plans. You can look at the Honda CB Trigger insurance plans offered by us to get your bike the best protection it deserves.
Purchase or Renew Honda CB Trigger Insurance Online with Tata AIG
With Tata AIG, you can buy Honda two wheeler insurance plans in no time. We offer simple processes to buy and/or renew bike insurance plans online without having to visit our branch/office. Here are the steps for purchasing/renewing a Honda insurance policy from Tata AIG:
- To start, you will have to visit www.Tataaig.com
- Next, go to the top menu on the home page and click on All Products >> Bike Insurance
- You will see a form at the top of the page. Enter the registration number of your Honda CB Trigger.
- Click “Get Price” if you want to buy a new plan OR “Renew” if you want to renew an existing Tata AIG bike insurance policy
- On the next page, provide details about your bike and the previous policy (if applicable). You will also be required to enter your mobile number.
- Once we receive these details, we will display the Hero CB Trigger insurance price
- We will also display a list of IDVs. The Insured Declared Value or IDV is the market value of your bike that helps us determine the sum insured and impacts the calculation of the premium amount. Make sure that you choose the IDV carefully. If the IDV is too low, then it can result in a low sum insured. On the other hand, if the iDV is too high, then the premium will increase accordingly.
- You will also get an option to choose add-on covers based on your needs
- If you are renewing your policy, then we will need details of any claims that you filed during the previous policy term. If not, then you can select the No Claim Bonus option
- We will process these details and display a premium amount. This will either be the Honda bike insurance price for a new policy or the Honda bike insurance renewal price
- You can pay the premium using one of the digital payment options
- We email the policy documents to you
Honda CB Trigger Insurance Price – Your Premium Amount
It's important to note that different insurance companies may have different factors that they take into account when determining premiums, so it's always a good idea to shop around and compare quotes from different providers.
Here are some common factors that impact the premium of your Honda CB Trigger insurance policy.
- The make and model of the motorcycle: Premiums can vary depending on the make and model of the motorcycle, with more expensive and high-performance bikes typically carrying higher premiums.
- Insured Declared Value (IDV): The IDV, or the market value of the bike, is used to determine the premium. A higher IDV will result in a higher premium.
- Age of the vehicle: Older vehicles typically carry lower premiums than newer ones.
- Location: Premiums can vary depending on your location, with higher premiums in areas with higher crime rates or a higher incidence of accidents.
- Add-on covers: Additional coverage options, such as roadside assistance or zero depreciation, can increase the premium.
- No Claim Bonus: If you have no claim history, you can avail of the No Claim Bonus which will reduce the premium.
Things Covered and Not Covered under Honda CB Trigger Insurance
While a comprehensive bike insurance policy offers complete protection, there are some exclusions too. Here is a quick look at the damages covered and not covered under Tata AIG’s Honda CB Trigger policy:
|Things covered under Tata AIG Honda CB Trigger Insurance||Things not covered under Tata AIG Honda CB Trigger Insurance|
|Liability coverage: This covers damages and injuries to third parties in the event of an accident where you are at fault. It includes third-party property damage and third-party bodily injury coverage.||Wear and tear: Any damage to your bike due to normal wear and tear of the bike or its parts is not covered under the policy.|
|Collision coverage: This covers damages to your bike in the event of an accident, regardless of who is at fault.||Mechanical or Electrical breakdown: Mechanical or Electrical breakdown of the vehicle is not covered under the policy.|
|Add-on covers: You can choose from a range of add-on covers like roadside assistance, zero depreciation, etc. to customize the coverage as per your needs.||Using the vehicle for commercial purposes: Accidents or losses that occur while the vehicle is being used for commercial purposes are not covered under the policy.|
|Medical expenses: This covers the medical expenses of the policyholder or pillion passenger in case of an accident.||Driving without a valid license: Accidents that occur while the policyholder is driving without a valid license are not covered under the policy.|
Why Is It Important to Have a Honda CB Trigger Insurance Plan from Tata AIG?
- Customizable policies: Tata AIG offers a wide range of bike insurance policies that can be customized to meet the specific needs of the policyholder.
- Easy claim process: Tata AIG has a quick and easy claim process, with the option to file claims online or through a mobile app.
- Cashless claim settlement: Tata AIG has a wide network of garages across the country where policyholders can avail of cashless claim settlement.
- 24/7 customer support: Tata AIG has a dedicated customer support team that is available 24/7 to assist policyholders with their queries and claims.
- Add-on covers: Tata AIG offers a variety of add-on covers that can be added to the policy for an additional premium, such as roadside assistance, zero depreciation, engine protection, etc.
- Discounts: Tata AIG provides discounts for policyholders who have a good driving record, who install anti-theft devices, who are members of certain organizations, etc.
- Renewal process: Tata AIG has a simple and easy process to renew the policy online.
Overview: Honda CB Trigger
The Honda CB Trigger is a 150cc motorcycle produced by Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) from 2013 to 2018. The bike was designed to appeal to riders looking for a sporty and stylish motorcycle that offers good fuel efficiency and performance. Design:
The Honda CB Trigger features an aerodynamic design with a sporty and sleek look. It has a sharp-looking headlamp, a sleek fuel tank, and a stylish tail section. The bike also has a fully digital instrument cluster that displays various information such as speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, and trip meter. Engine and Performance:
The Honda CB Trigger is powered by a 149.1cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that produces 13.81 bhp of power and 12.5 Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox and delivers smooth power delivery throughout the rev range. The bike has a top speed of 110 km/h. Features:
The CB Trigger comes with a host of features such as,
- Combi Brake System (CBS) which improves braking efficiency and safety;
- Honda Eco Technology (HET) which improves fuel efficiency and reduces emissions;
- Maintenance Free Battery;
- LED Tail Lamp; and
- Digital Fuel Gauge
Suspension and brakes:
The Honda CB Trigger is equipped with a telescopic fork suspension in the front and a mono-shock suspension in the rear. The bike is also equipped with disc brakes in the front and drum brakes in the rear.
- The Honda CB Trigger is claimed to have a fuel efficiency of around 50 kmpl.
- Overall, the Honda CB Trigger is a sporty and stylish motorcycle that offers good fuel efficiency and performance. It was a good option for riders looking for a 150cc motorcycle that offered a good balance of power, performance, and fuel efficiency.
Honda CB Trigger Variants and Prices
|CB Trigger 150||₹68,660|
|ICB Trigger DLX||₹71,680|
|CB Trigger CBS||₹78,230|
Unique Selling Points: Honda CB Trigger Features
The Honda CB Trigger was a 150cc motorcycle that was produced by Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) from 2013 to 2018. Some of the unique selling points of the Honda CB Trigger include:
- Sporty and stylish design: The CB Trigger featured an aerodynamic design that was sporty and sleek, with a sharp-looking headlamp, a sleek fuel tank, and a stylish tail section.
- Combi Brake System (CBS): The CB Trigger was equipped with Honda's Combi Brake System (CBS) which improved braking efficiency and safety, allowing the rider to brake both wheels with one lever.
- Honda Eco Technology (HET): The CB Trigger was also equipped with Honda's Eco Technology (HET) which improved fuel efficiency and reduced emissions, making it an environmentally friendly option.
- Maintenance-free battery: The CB Trigger featured a maintenance-free battery, which eliminated the need for frequent battery maintenance.
- LED Tail Lamp: The CB Trigger featured a LED Tail Lamp which is more energy efficient and has a longer lifespan than traditional bulbs.
- Digital Fuel Gauge: The CB Trigger featured a digital fuel gauge which provides an accurate reading of the fuel level in the tank.
- Good fuel efficiency: The CB Trigger was claimed to have a fuel efficiency of around 50 kmpl.
- Affordable price: The CB Trigger was positioned as an affordable option in the 150cc segment, making it accessible to a wide range of customers.
- Good balance of power, performance, and fuel efficiency: The CB Trigger offered a good balance of power, performance, and fuel efficiency, making it a good option for riders looking for a 150cc motorcycle that offered a good balance of power, performance, and fuel efficiency.
It's worth noting that the Honda CB Trigger is no longer in production, so it's not available for purchase new, but it is still available in the used market.
Top 3 Rivals of Honda CB Trigger
- Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda SP 125
- Hero HF Deluxe
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. How to Claim Honda CB Trigger Insurance Policy Online with Tata AIG?
One of the main factors of a good bike insurance provider is a high claim settlement ratio and a seamless claim settlement process. Tata AIG offers a hassle-free process to file a claim for your Honda CB Trigger insurance plan. Here are the steps:
- Go to our official website
- Go to the top menu and click on “Claims”. This will take you to the Claims Page
- Click “Initiate Claim” to file a new claim or “Track Claim” to query on the status of a previously filed claim
- Confirm your request by entering your registered mobile number
- Enter the requested details about your bike, the FIR, and the accident to register your claim
- Once your request is verified for completeness and the damages to your bike are inspected, Tata AIG will send your bike to a network garage for repairs
- At the same time, a claim settlement process will be initiated
- Once the repairs are done, you will receive your repaired Honda CB Trigger bike
Q2. How To Renew Your Tata AIG Honda CB Trigger Insurance online?
You can renew your existing Honda CB Trigger bike insurance policy with ease with Tata AIG by following these steps:
- Visit the official website
- Go to the top menu and click on All Products >> Bike Insurance. This will take you to the Two-Wheeler Insurance page
- You will see a form at the top of the page. Enter the registration number of your bike and click on “Renew”.
- On the next page, enter details of your bike, the existing policy, and yourself as requested
- Mention details of any claims filed during the previous policy term. If you haven’t filed a single claim, then you can opt for the No Claim Bonus discount
- Choose add-on covers as needed
- Make a payment of the premium using any of the digital payment methods
- Receive the policy documents at your registered email address
Q3. When was the Honda CB Trigger discontinued in India?
The Honda CB Trigger bike was launched in 2013 and discontinued in 2015 in India.