Car Insurance in Jaipur
Car Insurance in Jaipur
Jaipur, or the 'Pink city of India,’ is a must-see city for travel lovers. It is among one of the world heritage sites and is the tenth most inhabited city in the country. A massive hub for tourists around the world, Jaipur is famous for many heritage tourist spots, such as Hawa Mahal, Amer Fort, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal, and is regarded as the city of forts.
Car Insurance in Jaipur Overview
However, with the constant tourist flow in the city, it has experienced a high rise in the number of vehicles. As the number of tourists visiting the place increases, it leads to bad road conditions making it difficult for the cars and affecting their functionality. Along with this, the lack of safety on the roads has led to many obstructions on the road. These issues can hamper your motor vehicle; therefore, you must get a decent car insurance policy to protect your car from these dangers.
Why should you buy Tata AIG car insurance in Jaipur
Some of the necessary reasons why you should buy car insurance from Tata AIG in Jaipur are listed below:
Coverage: Tata AIG car insurance policies provide third-party liability coverage along with own-damage cover for the increased protection. It ensures complete coverage for all possible situations.
Riders: When you pick Tata AIG for insuring your car, you get the ability to include additional riders to improve the coverage and fix your plan accordingly.
Personal Accident Coverage: Tata AIG motor insurance plans offer personal accident cover for the owner or driver of the car. In the event of injuries suffered from an accident, the plan will provide monetary support for treating your treatment expenses.
Covers different types of loss and damage: The motor insurance plans cover loss or damage caused by natural calamity, riots, thefts, accidents, fire, terrorist activities, etc.
Wide network of garages: Tata AIG has over 7500 network garages spread across the country. Hence, you can be at peace in the event your car gets damaged as you'll find a garage near you for all repair types in Jaipur.
Claim settlement ratio: With a claim settlement ratio of 98%, Tata AIG offers a high probability of settling claims successfully. They ensure quick settlements and reduce the probability of rejection.
Online claims: You can provide your claim online by filling up the claim's form. The entire process is hassle-free and simple. You can get in touch with customer care as well if you have any issues.
A big team to support the customers: Tata AIG has a huge network of 650 claim professionals. Hence, if you file a claim, you can expect excellent customer service and quick claim settlements.
Car insurance plans in Jaipur
If you're looking for a car insurance plan in Jaipur, you should consider purchasing the Tata AIG car insurance plan. Some of the reasons purchasing a car insurance plan with Tata AIG will be helpful to you are listed below:
- Tata AIG provides a comprehensive car insurance plan which covers its own damage along with third-party liability. It is an optimal way to protect your vehicle from theft or any damages.
- Car insurance plans provided by Tata AIG provide 12 rider options like daily allowance, ⦁ No Claim Bonus protection cover, engine cover, tyre cover, roadside assistance, key replacement, hotel expenses, emergency transport, invoice return and plastic and rubber parts.
- The car insurance plan provides a Personal Accident Cover for any injuries suffered by the owner or driver in an accident.
- The insurance plan provides a Zero Depreciation Cover that allows you to file a claim without factoring in the car's depreciation value.
How to File a Claim – Tata AIG Car Insurance Claim Process
The Tata AIG car insurance claim process is quick, simple and easy to follow:
- Get in touch with the Tata AIG customer care at the earliest after your car gets in an accident, is damaged or gets stolen. We will guide you with how to proceed with the claim.
- We will also help you transfer the damaged vehicle to the nearest network garage for repairs. If you choose to go to a network garage, you can file for a cashless claim.
- For filing the claim online, visit the TATA AIG Claims Process page. Select "Raise a Claim".
- Provide all the necessary information as displayed on the screen. Click on Submit.
- Submit all the relevant documents that are needed for the claim processing. Some common documents are:
- Duly filled claim form
- First Information Report (FIR) in case of an accident
- No Trace Report from the police if your vehicle is stolen
- Legal Notice of the concerned party in case of third-party liabilities
- Policy documents
- Personal details - address and identification proof
- Hospital bills in case of personal accident claim
- Repair bills from the garage (in case of reimbursement claims)
- Any other document as required for claim settlement
- We will verify the claim. If the filed claim is as per the regulations and the extent of coverage laid down in your policy document, we will process the applicable claim amount.
Need for Car Insurance in Jaipur
The Pink city is the beautiful capital city of Rajasthan, mostly known for its hill forts and palaces. They have quite a few tourist attractions like forts, buildings, bazaars and forts. The city's economy is majorly fueled by tourism. With such a heavy dependency on tourists for its functioning, the city sees a huge inflow of tourists. Because of this, Pink City is quite familiar with congested traffic and a massive amount of vehicles on the road.
Jaipur is one of the major metropolitan cities of Rajasthan. The cities are well connected through roads. The city is located on the national highway, which connects Delhi and Mumbai. The most preferred modes of transport in the city are buses, taxis and autos. While the Government of Rajasthan has taken many measures to reduce the accidents in the city, it is still 5th in the country for deaths caused by accidents. As per the reports, unskilled drivers and bad roads are among the biggest reasons for accidents in the city.
When you have a decent car insurance policy for your car in this city, you are ensuring its safety if an unfortunate event occurs. When you buy car insurance online, it provides you with extensive coverage in the event of any human damages or natural calamities like earthquakes, riots, theft, cyclones, hurricanes, etc. These policies also come with third party coverage, which will protect you from any financial liabilities that arise out of your car. It is a legal compulsion for every car on Indian roads to have a valid car insurance policy.
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the cost of car insurance in India?
The cost of car insurance in India will depend on the plan you choose and several other factors, such as the Insured Declared Value (IDV). If you're looking to find the cost of car insurance, you can rely on the Tata AIG car insurance calculator. The calculator will provide you with the premium quotes on the insurance plan you have selected.
Which insurance is mandatory for a car in India?
When you're a car owner in India, it is a legal compulsion to have a third-party insurance coverage plan as per the Motor Vehicles Act. This will ensure financial coverage if the policyholder's car has caused some damage to a third party.
Which is the cheapest car insurance in India?
Third-party car insurance is the cheapest car insurance plan. However, it is advisable to go for comprehensive insurance for complete coverage.
The cost of car insurance in India primarily depends upon the Insured Declared Value (IDV), which is the current market value of the car. While it is not advisable to only focus on the price of the insurance, if you wish to check the car insurance price, use the car insurance premium calculator.
How can I check my car insurance details?
Simply navigate to our Self-Service Page to check the details of your existing Tata AIG motor insurance policy. You can also visit the website of the Insurance Information Bureau (IIB) to have a check the status of any car insurance policy.
Can I renew expired car insurance?
Yes, you can renew lapsed car insurance. You get a grace period of 30 days to renew an expired car insurance policy without losing the insurance benefits at Tata AIG motor insurance. You can also renew the expired policy of other insurance providers with Tata AIG.