Wellsurance Executive Policy
Trying to keep up with increasing work pressure can take toll on your health but keeping your unique requirements in mind, we offer a health insurance product that protects you all round with minimum fuss and maximum gain.
At Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited, we don’t just insure, we give you a reason to keep smiling.
Reasons why this is the #RightInsurance
There’s nothing like staying protected through life’s journey. For your benefit:
Hospitalisation: Specified hospitalisation benefit shall be provided if the insured person is hospitalized for the treatment of injury/sickness.
Post Hospitalization Expenses: Pays lumpsum amount after hospitalisation under following circumstances only
- Post operative physiotherapy-eligibility: Minimum of 2 visits.
- Chemotherapy and/or radiation-eligibility: Minimum of 3 visits. Payable once during the lifetime of the insured.
- Kidney dialysis Payable once during the lifetime of the insured.
Value added service: Facilities like free health line, health portal, health query, discounted services for the health and wellness and e-news letter will be provided to the insured where he will get access to various health articles and will be able to raise queries and get them answered by experts.
Benefits to make the policy stronger
We’d like to secure you in every possible way. That’s why we’ve added these special features:
Critical Illness Benefits: Lumpsum payment shall be provided if the insured person is diagnosed as suffering from the specified critical illness for the first time during policy period. Signs and symptoms of the critical illness should be after 90 days from the policy inception date and insured has to survive the critical illness by 30 days or more from the date of diagnosis. Only one lumpsum payment shall be provided during insured’s policy period regardless of the number of critical illness, incapacities or treatments suffered by him/her. This benefit will be terminated after the lumpsum payment. The rest of critical illness benefit will be available in the renewal policy.
Major surgical Benefit: Pays lumpsum amount for specified covered major surgery which is medically necessary and is not due to pre existing condition.
Minor Surgical Benefit: Pays lumpsum amount for specified covered minor surgery which is medically necessary and is not due to pre existing condition.
In-Hospital Benefit for Accident: We will pay a daily benefit for each day. You are an inpatient in a hospital within the Republic of India due to Injury or accidents subject to the deductible shown in the policy schedule. The period of confinement must be medically necessary and recommended by a physician. The total benefits provided for any one period of confinement are subject to the in-hospital maximum shown in the policy schedule. During one period of confinement requiring ICU and regular hospitalization, we shall pay against ICU or daily hospital cash as may be applicable subject to deductible.
In-Hospital Benefit for Sickness: We will pay a daily benefit for each day. You are an inpatient in a hospital within the Republic of India due to illness, or disease or sickness subject to the deductible shown in the policy schedule and a waiting period of 90 days. The period of confinement must be medically necessary and recommended by a physician. The total benefits provided for any one period of confinement are subject to the in-hospital maximum shown in the policy schedule. During one period of confinement requiring ICU and regular hospitalization, we shall pay against ICU or daily hospital cash as may be applicable subject to deductible.
Convalescence Benefit: Pays lumpsum amount for the recovery at home, immediately following hospital discharge as an inpatient for a minimum hospitalisation of 5 consecutive nights. Ambulance Benefits: Pays upto the specified amount towards the medical transportation fees and services incurred for bringing the insured to the hospital following an accident and returning to the normal place of residence after being discharged from the hospital.
Situations where your policy won’t work
Policy doesn’t apply if:
- Any pre-existing condition will have a waiting period of 4 years from the date of policy inception and would be covered after period of 4 consecutive policy years provided the policy is maintained with us without any break.
- Any critical illness signs/symptoms of which first occurred prior to or within the waiting period (90 days)
- AIDS, HIV infection or sexually transmitted conditional, congenital anomalies or complications, pregnancy or child birth related treatments
- Any ayurvedic, homeopath or naturopath treatments, weight control programs
- Medical expenses as a result of alcohol and/or drug abuse, addiction or overdose as well as intentional self injury
- War, civil war, invasion, hostilities, nuclear weapon induced hospitalization, professional sports, hazardous activities
- Elective, cosmetic or plastic surgery, except as a result of an Injury caused by a covered Accident while the policy is in force;
- Any mental, nervous disorders, anxiety, stress or depression.
- Please note this is only a summary of the product features and exclusions. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms & conditions, please refer sales brochure/ policy wordings carefully.