5 Bikes Between 150cc to 400cc You Must Know
The two-wheeler market is flooded with new models of bikes with every range and capacity. There's no doubt that the craze for bikes has increased.
And you can protect your precious ride with a two-wheeler policy from TATA AIG. A bike is one of the most precious things for any rider. Have you wondered about all the risks a bike takes? A bike is small in size and comes with no security as compared to a car. With an increasing number of bike accidents, it is important to have insurance for a bike.
When it comes to a bike, the 150cc-400cc segment offers a wide range of choice for bike enthusiasts. If you are looking to buy a bike in India, check out the following bikes in the segment.
Top 5 bikes in India from 150cc to 400cc
Here's a list of bikes in 2021 that you should check out.
Benelli Imperial 400 BS6
Introducing Benelli Imperial 400 BS6, the ultimate classic retro cruiser bike. Launching with the most affordable price and 5-speed gearbox. High generating starting torque and 205kg weight makes the riding experience better. The updated model comes with dual-channel ABS for safety. Benelli imperial 400 BS6 has some of the best specifications and features that every rider checks.
Overall, it is a stylish, high quality and comfortable bike for long drives. It is available in three stunning variants - red, black and silver, and is your ideal partner for touring.
● Engine: 374cc BS6 ● Starter System: Self Start ● Expected Launch: April 2021 ● Ex-showroom Price: ₹1,99,000 ● Mileage: 32 kmpl ● Peak torque: 29Nm @ 3500 RPM ● Max power: 21PS @ 6000 RPM
Kawasaki Ninja 400 BS6
Welcoming the beast, for the lovers of sports bikes here’s introducing Kawasaki Ninja 400 BS6. Dual channelling ABS braking system that supports disc brakes. A lovely 399cc engine produces high starting torque to give a rider the greatest feeling of a sports bike. Kawasaki Ninja 400 offers you one of the best mileage of 25kmpl wi6-speed gearbox. In the updated version, it comes with a meaner and sharper look.
With redesigned graphics and aesthetics for fresher appeal, this bike is for you if you love speed and power.
● Engine: 399cc BS6 ● Starter System: Self Start ● Expected Launch: October 2021 ● Ex-showroom Price: ₹4,99,000 ● Mileage: 25 kmpl ● Peak torque: 38Nm @ 8000rpm ● Max power: 49 ps @ 10000rpm
KTM Duke 390 BS6
One of the most famous sports bike’s updated versions is the KTM Duke 390 BS6. With maximum torque, maximum power and the best affordable prices. It comes with a 6-speed gearbox and precise suspension geometry for the comfort of the driver. KTM Duke 390 is considered to be one of the best naked-body sports bikes.
Irresistible looks and aesthetics are some of the key features of KTM Duke 390, which is available in two variants of white, black and grey-black.
● Engine: 373.3cc ● Starter System: Self Start ● Expected Launch: May 2021 ● Ex-showroom Price: ₹2,70,000 ● Mileage: 25 kmpl ● Peak torque: 37Nm @ 7000rpm ● Max power: 43.5 ps @ 9000rpm
Royal Enfield Himalayan 2021
As the name suggests, by defining the stunning classic royalty in every aspect, introducing Royal Enfield Himalayan 2021. It is an updated version with a change in looks and better ergonomics. The main update was adding a triple navigation system.
The Royal beast comes with a 411cc highly powerful engine with maximum torque and offers great mileage. Its stunning looks and build can appeal to any rider. The Royal Enfield Himalayan 2021 is considered to be one of the most appealing classic touring bikes with some best off-road features.
● Engine: 411cc BS6 ● Starter System: Self Start ● Expected Launch: April 2021 ● Ex-showroom Price: ₹1,86,000 ● Mileage: 30 kmpl ● Peak torque: 32 Nm @ 4000 - 4500 rpm ● Max power: 24.31 PS @ 6500 rpm ● 32 Nm @ 4000 - 4500 rpm
Honda CB300R ABS BS6 is the mid variant introduced in the CB300R lineup. This ABS BS6 variant comes with maximum engine power and maximum torque. The Honda CB300R ABS BS6 is available in two variants: candy chromosphere red and matte axis grey metallic.
With improved aesthetics, performance, and looks, it is an overall good bike for long drives and passionate riders who love to explore new roads.
● Engine: 286cc BS6 ● Starter System: Self Start ● Expected Launch: May 2021 ● Ex-showroom Price: ₹2,41,989 ● Mileage: 27.5 kmpl ● Peak torque: 27.4 Nm @ 6500 rpm ● Max power: 30.45 PS @ 8000 rpm
Two wheeler insurance policy from TATA AIG
Two-wheelers are more prone to accidents than cars or other vehicles. So why take a risk? Claim your two-wheeler insurance with Tata AIG. And if you want to make the most of your two-wheeler insurance in the upcoming policy years, then opt for the TATA AIG bike insurance renewal.
Tata AIG provides a comprehensive package policy for two-wheelers with the following features:
- The policy covers any damage that has occurred to your two-wheeler due to natural or man-made disasters.
- Covers damages to third parties in an accident, bodily injuries, or property damage by your insured two-wheeler.
- It has personal accident cover, which claims to cover death, loss of limbs/eyesight and permanent disablement.
Tata AIG offers two-wheeler bike insurance policies with a reasonable bike insurance cost. It has convenient policy features, benefits, claim paying capability, service, claim settlement ratio and brand etc.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions you may refer to:
Which is the best bike under 400cc?
The best bike under 400cc is the KTM Duke 390cc due to its performance, comfortable riding experience, stunning looks, improved ergonomics and affordable price. It includes all the key features at the best price.
What is the fastest 400cc motorcycle?
The fastest 400cc bike is the Kawasaki Ninja 400cc with a top speed of 190km/hr. No doubt it is the best sports bike for speed, known to set many records for its high speed.
Is a 400cc a good starter bike? A 400cc bike may be a good starter, depending on the bike and the demands of the rider. 400cc bikes are usually heavy build bikes that are tough to control. If the rider is below 175lbs, then bikes of 400cc are alright.