Renault Lodgy Insurance
Renault Lodgy Insurance
Renault is a French automobile and motor carrier brand. Renault cars are exported from France and often manufactured in the rest of the world through its subsidiaries. Renault cars are famous for rallying in motorsports. But despite its sporty make, Renault cars are perfect for daily use, as they are robust and reliable. They also have low maintenance and repair costs. From the impressive line-up of Renault cars is the Renault Lodgy, launched in 2015. The Lodgy is an 8-seater multi-purpose vehicle (MPV) priced in the mid-range segment. It is packed with powerful features and offers a luxurious and comfortable driving experience. Its sturdy design makes it ideal for navigating the diverse terrains of India.
But, however strong the Renault Lodgy is, it needs a 4-wheeler insurance policy to protect it. 4-wheeler insurance can offset any financial losses arising against you, your vehicle, and third parties, their cars, and property from any damage, accident, natural calamities, or man-made disasters caused by your car or its unintentional involvement. Bearing the costs of recovery without Renault car insurance can exhaust your savings and other financial resources. So, it is wise to get a car policy online or offline. Besides, it is a legal mandate to have at least third-party 4-wheeler insurance in India per the laws of the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988. If you don’t have Renault insurance, you can consider Tata AIG to get it.
Renault Lodgy Insurance Renewal/ Buy via Tata AIG
Gone are the days when buying insurance was a hassle. Now, you can get a car policy online and not have to deal with long queues, inordinate waiting times, and other unnecessary obstacles. You can easily buy Renault car insurance or carry out a Renault insurance renewal in a matter of minutes. Or, if you already have an existing car insurance policy, you can carry out a Hyundai insurance renewal in a few simple steps. All you have to do is visit the Tata AIG website and:
- Go to the Motor Insurance/ Car Insurance page. Enter your car registration number with the proper state code in the empty box provided. For instance, if you have a Renault Lodgy in Maharashtra, your registration number will start with MH.
- Click on Get Price for a new Renault insurance policy or the Renew button for the Renault insurance renewal.
- Once you click on either option, a form will appear on the screen. Fill out the form properly. Enter details like your number, name, the Insured declared value (IDV) of the car, and any previous car insurance claims if made.
- If you haven’t filed a 4-wheeler insurance claim in the previous years, you receive a no-claim bonus (NCB) of up to 50% on the Renault insurance premiums.
- After submitting the necessary details, you will get a quote for the Renault Lodgy insurance cost or the Renault Kodgy insurance renewal cost and the premiums payable.
- You can opt for the 4-wheeler insurance policy as it is or select any extra coverage options (add-ons/ riders) to enhance the financial security of your Renault Lodgy.
- We have 12 unique riders you can choose from, including the return to invoice cover, depreciation cover, consumables expense cover, and so on.
- Select the quote aligning with your needs and budget best and make the payment. You will receive a soft copy of your Renault car insurance policy on your email/ number after you complete the payment.
Renault Lodgy Insurance Price – Your Premium Amount
The Renault Lodgy insurance cost will depend on the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your vehicle. The IDV is the maximum sum assured payable under the 4-wheeler insurance policy during the Renault car insurance claim settlement if your car gets stolen or damaged beyond repair. The IDV depends on the market value of your car at the time of buying the car policy online/ offline. The market value gets influenced by factors like the age of your car, the make and model, and your geographical location, among others. So, for instance, you got a Renault Lodgy for ₹9 lakhs in 2022. If a claim settlement arises in 2023 and the market value of your Renault Lodgy has dropped by ₹1 lakh, you will get ₹8 lakhs during the Renault car insurance claim settlement. To get an accurate idea of your IDV, contact a local arena dealership or use the free car insurance premium calculator on the Tata AIG website to get an estimate of Renault insurance.
Add-ons for Renault Lodgy Insurance by Tata AIG
Why settle for less when you can shoot for the stars? So, yes, while third-party insurance is mandatory per the Motor Vehicle laws, and while comprehensive car insurance is better than third-party insurance, why not go the extra mile in protecting your Renault Lodgy? You can give your precious asset that extra layer of protection with specific add-ons. The Renault car insurance under Tata AIG offers policyholders 12 unique add-on riders for a more inclusive Renault insurance cover. The riders include:
- No Claim Bonus Protection that allows you to make a specific number of car insurance claims in a given year while retaining your NCB benefit.
- Zero Depreciation that reimburses you for depreciation of the car’s parts
- Roadside Assistance Cover that provides 24x7 assistance in the form of mechanic services, towing, and refuelling if your car breaks down in a remote location and you need to get back.
- Repair of Glass, Fibre and Plastic Parts cover that funds the one-time repair of glass, fibre, and plastic parts if they get damaged, all the while retaining the NCB benefit.
- Engine Secure that pays for the cost of repairing/ replacing the car engine except in the case of general wear and tear
- Daily Allowance Cover that gives you spending money for commute/ travel while your car gets repaired at the garage after an accident
- Consumables Expense that covers the cost of consumables like the AC gas, gearbox oil, engine oil, nut & bolt screws, etc. lost in your car due to an accident
- Emergency Transport & Hotel Expense Cover that pays accommodation and travel expenses if you are travelling to a particular destination and you need to get back home/ the nearest city
- Key Replacement that covers the expenses of lost car keys if your keys or car gets stolen
- Tyre Secure that covers the cost of repair/ replacement of damaged tyres or tubes due to an accident
- Loss of Personal Belongings that covers the cost of specific lost/ damaged personal belongings like clothes, video/ audio tapes, CDs
- Return to Invoice Cover that reimburses you for the depreciation of the car
If you choose any of the above, you will have better coverage but in exchange for an extra premium. Since there will be an additional cost, add-on covers can increase your Renault Lodgy insurance cost.
Things Covered and Not Covered under Tata AIG’s Renault Lodgy Insurance
At Tata AIG, we believe that our customers should only buy their Renault car insurance from us after being 100% informed about what our four-wheeler insurance policy offers. We take abstract words like transparency seriously and disclose every term and condition of what our 4-wheeler insurance covers. That way, our customers can rest assured that their car lies in the best hands. This table of coverage represents exactly what Tata AIG’s comprehensive car policy online covers and does not cover.
|What we cover||What we do not cover|
|Theft of your Renault Lodgy car or damage beyond repair||If you use your vehicle for racing, crash-testing, speed testing, and any other reliability trials, etc.|
|Damage caused due to natural calamities like floods, cyclones, earthquakes, etc.||Damage to your Renault Lodgy if you use it outside India|
|Damage caused due to manmade disasters like riots, strikes, self-ignition, terrorist attacks and other acts of malice.||Damage due to wear and tear, mechanical and electrical breakdown, or any consequential loss of the car.|
|Damage incurred in transit through waterways, airways, railways, etc.||Damage caused by nuclear perils, war, or warlike operations|
|Personal accident/ own damage cover of up to ₹15 lakhs in the event of injuries, disability, and death arising due to an accident||Damages caused due to the driver’s own negligence or under the influence of alcohol/ drugs, or driving without a valid licence|
|Damage caused to third parties, their vehicle, and their property caused by your vehicle||Financial liabilities arising due to the use of the private vehicle for commercial purpose|
|Specific add-on coverage from 12 riders like the return to invoice cover, consumables expense cover, etc.||Damages caused due to a nuclear peril or war-like scenarios.|
|A list of 13 four-wheeler insurance add-ons to pick up along with our comprehensive car insurance policy. You can add these to your car insurance policy and boost your car insurance||Costs of general maintenance of the car|
Why is it Important to Have Tata AIG for Your Renault Lodgy Insurance?
Getting a car policy online means you are trusting the said insurance provider with your car and investing your hard-earned money with the belief that you will receive all-rounder protection. So, buying 4-wheeler insurance from any insurer will not cut it. You need a company that understands the value a vehicle holds in one’s life and how purchasing their dream car is a lifelong aspiration for many. We, at Tata AIG, take on the responsibility of your Renault Lodgy by providing comprehensive car insurance. We are committed to your car like it is our own and ensure our car policy online or offline covers multiple insurance needs. Here are a few guaranteed features of Tata AIG Renault insurance for your Renault Lodgy.
- We strive to do justice to our motto of Trusted Naam, Fantastic Kaam
- We take care of the interests of more than 5 crore happy and valued customers.
- We have a time-saving, hassle-free, and digital claim settlement process to make claim settlement a breeze.
- Our renewal process is also a breeze, and you can carry out your Renault insurance renewal in a few simple steps.
- We settle over 98% of our 4-wheeler insurance claims – a number that is a testament to our work ethic and customer loyalty.
- We have a wide-ranging milieu of over 7,000 network garages and 650+ industry-experienced claim experts at your service round-the-clock.
- We have over 20 years of experience and have become a household name in India. We breathe life into words like integrity, transparency, and adaptability.
- We give up to 50% discount on no-claim bonuses and up to 75% on car insurance premiums on buying a car policy online.
- We offer up to 12 unique and customisable add-ons to enhance the level of coverage of your Renault insurance.
Overview – Renault Lodgy Car Model
The Renault Lodgy is an 8-seater MPV with impressive interiors and exteriors. Apart from the car being spacious with ample sitting room, it also has an aesthetic interior colour theme with dual-tone door panels, a dashboard, seating upholstery, and chrome-finished centre console. Its exterior glistens with its black radiator grille, coloured rear-view mirrors, silver alloy wheels, and coloured bumpers. Despite having a manual transmission, it gives a smooth riding experience thanks to its powerful 5-6 speed diesel engine of 1461cc. The engine gives a mileage of 21kmpl, a power of 84bhp, and torque of 200nm. There is a good balance between performance and fuel efficiency. Overall, the car is well-engineered and well-rounded and strikes an ideal balance in terms of features and affordability.
Renault Lodgy Price and Variants
The Renault Lodgy is available in over 10+ variants depending on the colour, design, and seating options. The car is only available in manual transmission and runs on diesel. It is available in five stunning colours – Royal orchid, Pearl white, Planet grey, Absolute steel, and Moonlight silver. The starting price of the Renault Lodgy is ₹8.63 lakhs, and the ending price is ₹12.29 lakhs. Its variants include:
|Renault Lodgy 85PS Std||₹8.63 Lakhs|
|Renault Lodgy 85PS RxE||₹9.64 Lakhs|
|Renault Lodgy 85PS RxL||₹9.69 Lakhs|
|Renault Lodgy World Edition 85PS||₹9.74 Lakhs|
|Renault Lodgy 110PS RxL||₹₹9.99 Lakhs|
|Renault Lodgy Stepway 110PS RXL 8S||₹10.09 Lakhs|
|Renault Lodgy 110PS RxL 7-Seater||₹10.40 Lakhs|
|Renault Lodgy World Edition 110PS||₹10.40 Lakhs|
Unique Selling Points: Renault Lodgy Car Features
The Renault Lodgy was released in 2015. Seven years later, there have been many feature upgrades and newer cars launched by the brand, like the Renault Kwid, Kiger, and Triber. However, Lodgy still has some unique features at an affordable price that contribute to its selling quotient. These include:
- Second-row foldable seats
- Spacious third row
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Electronic brake force distribution (EBD)
- Dual-front airbags
- Reverse parking assist with defoggers, wipers, and washers
- Minimal gear-changing ability despite being a manual transmission
- 2 DIN audio system supporting Bluetooth, USB, and AUX playback
- Lower and upper glove boxes
Rivals of Renault Lodgy Car
The Renault Lodgy is a fine French creation and a powerful MPV in the affordable price range segment. However, despite its multi-purpose features, there are other cars that can give it some good competition. In the MPV SUV segment, the current rivals of the Renault Lodgy are:
- Toyota Innova Crysta
- Tata Tigor
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Tata Harrier
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis
- Maruti XL6
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Tata Hexa
- Kia Seltos
All the car prices and other information listed above pertain to a specific city and vehicle model. Since this information is subject to change, it is advisable to check the latest information before purchasing a vehicle or an insurance policy.
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
Has the Renault Lodgy been discontinued?
Has the Renault Lodgy been discontinued?
Yes, the Renault Lodgy was discontinued in 2020 and has been taken off Renault’s website. The car is not being manufactured, and only second-hand variants are available for sale. However, most used cars are also usable if they are in good condition.
Can you get car insurance for second-hand cars?
Yes, you can get Renault car insurance for your second-hand Renault Lodgy. Just make sure to transfer the car insurance policy from the previous owner to your name. Or you can get a new insurance policy for the same.
Can you transfer your no-claim bonus for your Renault insurance?
Yes, you can transfer your no-claim bonus benefits from your previous insurer to a new insurer.
How much does Renault car insurance cost?
The cost of your Renault car insurance will vary from car to car. It depends on the IDV of your Renault car, its make and model, age, and geographical location. You can use a car insurance calculator to assess the cost of the premiums payable and compare car insurance quotes.
What is the price of the Renault Lodgy Car?
The Renault Lodgy price varies for all the 10+ variants. The starting price of the Lodgy is ₹8.63 lakhs, and the ending price is ₹12.29 lakhs.