Hyundai Aura Insurance
Hyundai Aura Insurance
Hyundai’s new instalment is a compact sedan - Hyundai Aura, that promises to make you shine while you effortlessly cruise the city streets. Designed with state-of-the-art technology it aims to complement busy lifestyles with a stress-free driving experience.
Hyundai Aura Insurance Overview
With a car this sleek, there is no denying that you will want to ensure its protection through comprehensive car insurance. This idea is cemented with the understanding that India reports the highest number of road accidents. Considering this, the Tata AIG car insurance policy offers an all-inclusive cover for your Hyundai Aura to secure you against financial liabilities if an unfortunate situation occurs.
The Hyundai Aura insurance for car by Tata AIG not only covers third-party liabilities but protects against natural and man-made damages while providing an accident cover to the owner/driver. The Tata AIG insurance policy for car can be purchased online in three simple steps.
Hyundai Aura Car Insurance Renewal/Buy via Tata AIG
If you are a novice insurance seeker, you can purchase a Tata AIG insurance policy for your Hyundai Aura by visiting the nearest office or buy car insurance online by visiting the website and:
- Go to the Car Insurance page. Enter your car registration number and then click on the ‘Renew’ button for an existing policy or ‘Get Price’ for a new one.
- You will then be asked to fill an online form to get a quote on your insurance for car.
- Then, from the list of Insurance Declared Values (IDVs) select the right one.
- If you have filed a claim in the past, intimate the insurance provider. If you haven’t filed a claim, you are rewarded with a No Claim Bonus (NCB).
- The premium payable to Tata AIG for your insurance policy for car will then be displayed on the screen.
- You can choose from 12 unique riders to enhance your Hyundai Aura insurance for car.
- Finally, you can make the payment online with the available digital payment options and once it is received, a soft copy of your insurance policy will be provided via email.
Hyundai Aura Car Insurance Price – Your Premium Amount
The price of your Hyundai Aura insurance for car will depend on the Insured Declared Value (IDV), which varies based on the age of your car and your location. IDV is the maximum sum payable by the insurance provider if your car is damaged beyond repair or is stolen. You can get your IDV from a local arena dealership and use the free four-wheeler premium calculator on the Tata AIG website to get an estimate of your car insurance for Hyundai Aura.
Add-ons for Hyundai Aura Car Insurance by Tata AIG
Considering the traffic scenario today, having comprehensive car insurance alone cannot protect your Hyundai Aura. Tata AIG car insurance policy comes with a choice of 12 riders for a stronger insurance cover. Some of them include:
- No Claim Bonus Protection
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Repair of Glass, Fibre and Plastic Parts
- Daily Allowance Cover
- Emergency Transport & Hotel Expense Cover
- Key Replacement
- Engine Secure
- Tyre Secure
- Consumables Expense
- Loss of Personal Belongings
- Return to Invoice Cover
Why is it Important to Have Tata AIG for Your Hyundai Aura Car Insurance?
Buying a car is a dream come true for many and Tata AIG preserves this dream through its distinctive features such as:
- As a Tata AIG promise, meticulous care of vehicles and finances has been maintained for more than 20 years.
- Tata AIG upholds the priorities of more than 5 crore happy customers.
- As a performance-driven brand, Tata AIG has curated hassle-free claim settlement processes to ease the insurance journey for policyholders.
- Transparency lies at the heart of Tata AIG transforming us into the most trusted insurance provider.
- The car insurance policy with Tata AIG comes with unique features that can be customised basis the insurance seeker’s needs.
Overview - Hyundai Aura Car Model
Acknowledging the stress of driving on roads teeming with vehicles, the new Hyundai Aura was designed with convenience and comfort at its core. Its breath-taking design imparts it a sporty stance and a coup-like side profile which promises to become a trend-setter. This snazzy exterior is complemented with a superior interior maintaining its premium and classy feel.
The Hyundai Aura has been unveiled with a BS6 engine that is not only fuel-efficient but is also greener and cleaner for the environment. Considering the varying preferences, this new offering by Hyundai is available in 12 variants and six colours across three engine and two gearbox options. Some of its technical features include:
- ARAI Mileage of 25.4 kmpl
- Engine Displacement of 1186cc
- Max Torque 190.2nm @ 1750-2250rpm
- Max Power 73.97bhp @ 4000rpm
Unique Selling Points: Hyundai Aura Car Features
The all-new Hyundai Aura is crafted with coveted features that transition it into a captivating buy. Driving this latest innovation by Hyundai is a dynamic experience owing to its powerful and smooth engine capacity. Curated for comfort and convenience, Hyundai’s Aura makes you instantly fall for its fresh-looking exterior and a premium-feel interior. Some of its unique features include:
- A strong body built with 65% (AHSS & HSS) high strength steel that promises the protection of the passengers and the driver.
- A Driver Rear View Monitor (DRVM) that enables effortless parking.
- Rear-parking sensors that minimise the risk of a collision.
- An anti-lock braking system that prevents the car from skidding.
Rivals of Hyundai Aura Car
The Hyundai Aura is loaded with desirable features. Some of its closest competitors include:
- Honda Amaze
- Tata Tigor
- Maruti Suzuki Desire
- Tata Altroz
- Hyundai i20
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
Frequently Asked Question
How to Claim Hyundai Aura Car Insurance?
Tata AIG Car Insurance offers a seamless 4-step claim filing process for your Hyundai Aura Car Insurance policy:
- Register your claim using your insurance policy number, FIR details, and a few personal details through the form available on the website.
- Tata AIG will analyse the damage and send the car to the garage.
- Following this, Tata AIG will then work towards the claim settlement process.
- Once the car insurance claims process is completed, the car is repaired and returned to the policyholder.
How to Renew Hyundai Aura Car Insurance?
For renewal of your Hyundai Aura Car Insurance:
- Visit the Tata AIG website and go to the Car Insurance page or the Insurance Renewal page
- Input the necessary details
- Click on ‘Renew’
- Fill the form with the required details
- Make the payment.
What is the price of Maruti Suzuki Baleno Car?
The Hyundai Aura price varies from ₹5.92 lakhs for the base Aura E (Petrol) model and goes up to ₹9.34 lakhs for the top Aura SX Plus AMT (Diesel) model.
What are the available variants in Maruti Suzuki Baleno Car?
- Hyundai Aura Car has 12 variants:
- Aura E (Petrol)
- Aura S (Petrol)
- Aura S AMT (Petrol)
- Aura SX (Petrol)
- Aura S CNG
- Aura S (Diesel)
- Aura SX Option (Petrol)
- Aura SX Plus AMT (Petrol)
- Aura S AMT (Diesel)
- Aura SX Plus Turbo (Petrol)
- Aura SX Option (Diesel)
- Aura SX Plus AMT Diesel
Is Hyundai Aura a good car?
The all-new Hyundai Aura enables a comfortable driving experience and has a high-performing engine complemented with great looks. Driving the Hyundai Aura is an unparalleled experience.
How much is insurance for a Hyundai?
The car insurance price depends on the car variant and the IDV. You can check the IDV of your car with the local arena dealership and then use the free premium calculator available on the Tata AIG website to determine the premium amount.