Renault Car Insurance
Tata AIG Renault Insurance
Looking for a comprehensive car insurance policy? Tata AIG has got you covered!
Renault started its journey in India in 2017 with the Kwid Climber, and with the launch of the Duster Sandstorm edition, the brand’s success touched new heights. The introduction of the Renault Captur brought the most stylish SUV to India with its robust yet striking exteriors and interiors! The year 2021 saw more from Renault when the brand relaunched the Kwid Climber and Triber with the dual-tone look!
If you have a Renault car and are looking for comprehensive car insurance cover to protect it from a range of damages such as fires, natural disasters, human disasters, theft, accidental damage and more, then Tata AIG offers comprehensive car insurance policies with extensive coverage that help you keep your car safe at all times.
You can easily use our car insurance premium calculator to check your car insurance premiums so that you can find the insurance coverage as per your needs and budget. Also, our simple and hassle-free car insurance claim process ensures that you can be covered for your losses in case of any damage to your car.
New Purchase/Renew Renault Insurance via Tata AIG
We understand that your car is precious to you, and to help you protect your trusted four-wheeler, Tata AIG offers a car insurance Renault policy that you can buy or renew online through a simple and smooth process:
- On the official Tata AIG website, go to the Car Insurance page.
- Enter the registration number of your car and then click on ‘Get Price’ to get a new policy or ‘Renew’ for complete your Tata AIG car insurance renewal online.
- Fill out the online form with the required details to get a quote for your Renault insurance price.
- Choose a suitable Insured Declared Value (IDV) from the list of IDVs provided.
- Choose a suitable Insured Declared Value (IDV) from the list of IDVs provided.
- If you have not filed any car insurance claim in the past, you can get a No Claim Bonus (NCB). In case of past claims, please fill the details accordingly.
- You can then check the premium payable towards the Tata AIG insurance for your four-wheeler.
Once you complete the online payment through any of our digital channels, you get the confirmation and a soft copy of your car insurance policy on your email ID.
Renault Car Insurance Cost - Your Premium Amount
If you want to purchase a car insurance policy for your Renault car and want to get a Renault car insurance quote, you can simply visit the official Tata AIG website and use our car insurance premium calculator to know your car insurance premiums.
The premium amount of your car insurance policy will be determined by the IDV or Insured Declared Value of the car, the cubic capacity of the car’s engine, the city/location where the car is registered, the brand, make and model of the four-wheeler, modifications to the vehicle and many other factors.
This means your Renault car insurance quote will vary as per these factors. To ensure that you get the right premium quotes for your car insurance policy, always choose the appropriate IDV, which is the current market value of your car.
You can get the IDV of your car from your local dealership, or you can choose a suitable one from the list of IDVs provided during your online car insurance purchase. With the help of our car insurance premium calculator, you can get a Renault car insurance quote for your Renault insurance in India and pick a comprehensive car insurance policy that suits your requirements.
Inclusions/Exclusions Under Tata AIG’s Renault Car Insurance
|Inclusions under Tata AIG Renault car insurance||Exclusions under Tata AIG Renault car insurance|
|Accidental damages to the insured car due to collision, fires, etc.||Only 50% reimbursement will be applicable to replace consumables spent due to the car’s wear and tear.|
|Damages due to natural occurrences like floods, earthquakes, frost, etc., and human causes such as riots, vandalism, etc.||General maintenance cost or damages due to the car’s wear and tear through regular use.|
|Damage to the car due to self-ignition, explosions, implosions, lightning and others.||Damages to the car when it is used outside the geographical scope of the policy (outside India)|
|A Personal Accident Cover of ₹15 lakhs for the owner-driver in case of accidental injuries or the death of the owner-driver. In case of accidental death, the owner-driver’s nominee gets the sum assured.||If the car is damaged due to negligent driving, or if the driver is not wearing a seatbelt or is driving under the influence of intoxicating substances or without a valid license.|
|Total loss of the four-wheeler as a result of theft or irreparable damage.||If the car suffers damages due to war, rebellion or any such act in the country.|
|Damages to a third-party person, vehicle or property due to the insured car.||If a private car is damaged while being used for commercial purposes or used for speed racing and other adventure sports.|
Why Is It Important to Have Tata AIG for your Renault car insurance?
Tata AIG offers not only car insurance policies that are suited for your insurance needs but also the following features that help you with a complete Renault car insurance experience:
- Tata AIG provides a variety of car insurance policies that you can choose for your car insurance needs without having to compromise on your budget or your car’s safety.
- The Tata AIG promise of more than 20 years is a commitment we stand by when it comes to providing quality services to our customers.
- Our customer service effectively handles the insurance needs of more than 5-crore satisfied customers.
- Our team of over 650 claim experts across India can not only help you choose your car insurance policy but also guide you through the renewal process.
- The Tata AIG claim settlement ratio of 98% during FY 2020-21 is proof of our timely claim settlements through a simple and time-saving process.
Renault – Overview
As a city car that provides you with the comfort and agility behind the wheel, Renault has earned a name in India for being a classy family car. And the versatility of the four-wheeler is worth a mention – suited for 4 or even 7 people!
By combining design, technology and performance, Renault fulfils all your needs and stands out as a sporty SUV that perfectly fills in as a regular use car.
Be it the Renault Triber or the Renault Kwid, the bold design of the body is not only the result of the ample space inside the car but also a style statement of a car that gives its best on city roads as well as mountain paths.
Renault Models and Prices
|Model||Average Ex-Showroom Price in ₹|
|Renault KWID||4.24 lakhs - 5.80 lakhs|
|Renault Kiger||5.79 lakhs - 10.22 lakhs|
|Renault Triber||5.69 lakhs - 8.25 lakhs|
|Renault Duster||9.86 lakhs - 14.25 lakhs|
Unique Selling points: Renault
These are some of the unique selling points you can consider before purchasing a Renault car:
- The design elements of Renault cars such as the C-shaped LED taillights, twin-slat chrome grille, tri-LED headlamps, and LED DRLs in the Kiger makes the car stand out from the others in the same segment.
- The long and wide body of the Renault Kwid provides adequate space, volume, legroom and headroom than most other cars can offer, which makes for a comfortable ride.
- With a mileage of 17kmpl, the Triber not only offers flawless performance but also takes on the fuel efficiency factor quite well.
- Some of the outstanding features of the reinvented Renault Duster include auto climate control, a fuel-saving engine stop-start system, an eight-inch touchscreen, cabin pre-cooling via remote, hill-start assist, and 17-inch alloy wheels.
Rivals of Renault
These are some of the brands that compete with Renault:
All the information mentioned above is well-researched and sourced from reliable sources. Since this information is subject to change, it is advisable to check the latest travel guidelines and other location-specific information before planning a trip to any location.
*Subject to change based on the nature and extent of the coverage.
Frequently Asked Question
How to file a claim for my Renault Car Insurance?
To file a car insurance claim for your Renault car, Tata AIG offers a quick and easy process online:
- Visit the ‘Claims’ page on our official Tata AIG website. Fill in your policy number, the FIR details and some personal details on the online form.
- Your car will be examined for damages, and we will send the car to be repaired at the garage.
- Tata AIG will then start the claim service process.
- Once the entire claim process is complete, the car will be repaired and sent back to you.
How to renew Renault insurance?
These are the steps to follow for your Renault car insurance online:
- Go to the Tata AIG Car Insurance page.
- Input your car’s registration number and click on Get Price.
- Fill in all the details as needed on the form.
- Complete the online payment and renew your Renault insurance online.
What is the price of a Renault car?
Depending on the model and the location of the showroom, the price of a Maruti Suzuki car in India can be anywhere between 4.24 - 5.80 lakh for a Renault KWID to 9.86 - 14.25 lakh for a Renault Duster.
What are the available models in Renault?
Renault has 4 car models in India and will also launch three more models in the near future:
The current Renault car models in India are Renault KWID, Renault Kiger, Renault Triber and Renault Duster. The upcoming Renault models are Renault Zoe, Renault K-ZE and Renault Arkana.
How to download Renault insurance policy?
Visit the official Tata AIG website and go to the Self-Service section to log in to your account to download your Tata AIG Renault car insurance policy.
How can I save on my Renault car insurance premiums?
You can get an online discount on the policy purchase if you buy a Tata AIG Renault insurance online on our website. These are some other ways to save on your car insurance premiums:
- Use our car insurance premium calculator to get a quote that fits your needs and budget car insurance premium calculator to a suitable Renault car insurance quote.
- Avoid filing claims for small damages so that you can earn a No Claim Bonus discount for each claim-free year.
- Ensure timely renewal of your Tata AIG policy before the policy expiry date and retain your No Claim Bonus benefits to save on the upcoming premiums.
Will the Renault car insurance cover me if my car is stolen?
Yes, you can be covered for the total loss of your car if you purchase a comprehensive car insurance policy that offers protection against theft and irreversible damage to your car.
Disclaimer: All the car prices and other information listed above pertain to a specific city and vehicle model. Since this information is subject to change, it is advisable to check the latest information before purchasing a vehicle or an insurance policy.