Secure Your Maruti Alto 800 Instantly
Maruti Alto 800 Insurance
The Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is undeniably India’s favourite car to drive. However, with the right car comes the need for the right insurance cover. Maruti Suzuki car insurance by Tata AIG offers comprehensive protection and secures you against potential losses in the future. Tata AIG General Insurance Company offers an all-inclusive insurance tie-up for any make and model of Maruti Suzuki.
Key Features of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Insurance:
- Simple Claim Process
- Road Side Assistance
- 7500+ Cashless Garage Network
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Retaining NCB from Previous Policy
- Save upto 75% on TATA AIG Car Insurance*
- 98% Claim Settlement Ratio (FY19-20)
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Overview
Some of the key features include calculating the premium amount from our website to get a reasonable cover, strengthening your cover with our unique riders, and lowering the cost of insurance with our no claim bonus cover.
Your Alto insurance is more than just a get-away ticket when stopped by the traffic police. Getting your Maruti Suzuki car insurance soon as you buy the car will offer you peace of mind and lower your liabilities, among numerous other benefits.
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Insurance Renewal/New Purchase via TATA AIG
To purchase or renew your Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 insurance by Tata AIG, from the comfort of your home:
- Go to the Tata AIG website and navigate to the ‘Car Insurance’ page.
- Enter your car registration number in the space provided.
- You then have the option to either renew your existing Tata AIG policy or get the price for a new policy.
- If you click on get price, it will provide you with the details about the insurance policy, and you will be asked to fill the policy form.
- Add all the necessary information as requested and displayed on the screen.
- You will then be asked to select the right Insured Declared Value (IDV) which varies depending on the car variant and the location.
- Following this, you will get an intimation of the annual premium charged for the policy.
- You even have the option to strengthen your policy with unique riders by Tata AIG.
- Once you have made the selection, you will be asked to include some personal information to make the payment.
- With safe digital payment methods, you can make premium payments online.
- Once Tata AIG receives the payment, the policyholder is provided with a softcopy of the insurance policy on their email ID.
Alto 800 Insurance Price - Your premium amount
Price is often an important consideration while buying car insurance. We all like to ensure an all-inclusive cover at pocket-friendly rates. The premium cost for your Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 car insurance by Tata AIG will vary depending on the Insured Declared Value (IDV), which is the current market value of your car.
To calculate an estimated premium amount for your Alto 800 insurance, secure the IDV from your local arena dealership and use the Tata AIG car insurance premium calculator available on the website.
Add-ons for Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Insurance by TATA AIG
With the promise of safety and financial cover for your Maruti Suzuki Alto insurance, Tata AIG offers the following add-on benefits with covers to policyholders:
- You can eventually bring down the cost of your Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 insurance with Tata AIG’s No Claim Bonus.
- Tata AIG’s Roadside Assistance Add-on offers repairs, towing, emergency fuel and replacement car facility if your car breaks down in the middle of the road.
- You can get a replacement of glass, fibre, plastic, and rubber parts, without affecting your NCB.
- The cost of the key or the car lock replacement is looked after by Tata AIG car insurance.
- The Zero Depreciation Rider allows you to replace the specified parts of your car at the market price without accounting for the depreciation.
Along with the aforementioned, there are several other add on covers such as emergency transport, return-to-invoice cover, tyre or engine protection, and other expenses that Tata AIG takes care of as part of your Alto 800 insurance cover.
Why Is It Important to Have TATA AIG for your Alto 800 Insurance?
Just as your car is unique, so is your car insurance with Tata AIG. Some of its distinctive features include:
- Renowned for its commitment, the promise of looking after vehicles and finances has been maintained with care by Tata AIG for more than 20 years.
- Tata AIG upholds the priorities of more than 5 crore customers, which is a growing family every day.
- As a performance-driven brand, Tata AIG makes speedy claim settlements and has a dedicated service and operations team to guide individuals through processes.
- Transparency of the policy terms and upholding integrity is what keeps us a step ahead of our competitors.
- The car insurance policy with Tata AIG comes with unique plans that provide enhanced protection.
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 - Overview
Combining captivating design with technology Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 ensures that every ride in it is an effortless and memorable one.
It offers a refined driving experience with a new aero edge design and a responsive engine. The car’s safety features have been amplified with dual airbags, speed-alert system, headlight levelling, collapse steering column, etc.
The elegant new grille and sharp headlights offer a great visual appeal. The fresh and spacious interiors ensure that they accommodate your loved ones with luxury and comfort.
Some of the technical features of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 include:
- BS-VI emission norm compliance
- 160 mm of unladen ground clearance
- 60Nm@3500rpm max torque
- Minimum turning radius of 4.5 meters
- Boot space of 177 litres
- Mileage of 22.05 Kmpl - 31.59 Km/Kg
Unique Selling points: Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is loaded with unique features that transform it into such a beloved car. One of its significant highlights is its mileage, especially with the soaring petrol prices in the country. The petrol variant of Alto 800 offers 22.74 kmpl; its CNG variant delivers a fuel efficiency of 30.46 km/kg. Additional highlights of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 include:
- The car comes with smart reverse-parking sensors to avoid misjudged parking.
- Its stylish dual-tone interiors and dashboard offer a classy look.
- For enhanced safety, the car has dual airbags and ABS with EBD. To make your journeys musical, Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 even comes with a SpartPlay Studio – 17.78 cm touchscreen infotainment system.
Rivals of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Hyundai Santro
- Datsun GO
- Renault Kwid
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Insurance & Model - FAQs
How to claim Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 insurance?
While we like to ensure nothing happens to your Maruti Suzuki Alto 800, in the unfortunate event that you have to make a claim, Tata AIG has an easy 4-part claim settlement process:
- Register your claim using your insurance policy number, FIR details, and a few personal details through the form available on the website.
- Tata AIG will analyse the damage and send the car to the garage.
- Following this, Tata AIG will then work towards the claim settlement process.
- Once the car insurance claims process is completed, the car is repaired and returned to the policyholder.
How to renew my Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 insurance?
For renewal of your Tata AIG Maruti Suzuki car insurance, first, inform about your policy expiration. Tata AIG always provides its policyholders a grace period of 90 days to renew the policy after it has expired. To renew the policy, visit the Tata AIG website, click on ‘Renew existing Tata AIG policy,’ fill the form with the required details, and make the payment.
What is the price of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800?
The ex-showroom price for the new Alto is ₹2,99,800; however, this might vary depending on the region. Additionally, certain registered websites might have special deals running, which might further lower the cost of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800.
What are the available variants in Maruti Suzuki Alto 800?
Pertaining to the choice of the buyer, Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is available in seven variants. While most of these are fuelled by petrol, there are two CNG variants as well. The seven variants are the LXI, LXI Opt, STD, STD Opt, VXI, LXI CNG, and LXI Opt CNG, and they all come with manual transmission.