Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Insurance
Tata AIG Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Car Insurance
Maruti Suzuki has added another jewel to its already impressive portfolio of cars in India. With the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, the automobile giant has launched a mid-sized premium sedan that has been designed to offer you an elite driving experience. Available in the price range of ₹7,66,000 to ₹11,44,000, the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz comes in 11 variants, comprising both petrol and diesel-run models.
If you have just purchased the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz or are planning to buy one soon, you must also be aware of the importance of protecting your precious car. With the incidence of road accidents and violations of traffic rules being incredibly high in India, it is of utmost importance to have a suitable four wheeler insurance policy for your car. It is also legally mandatory to have at least third-party insurance for your car.
With Tata AIG's comprehensive four wheeler insurance policy, you get extensive coverage for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz car, including financial protection against accidents, theft, fire, natural and man-made calamities. This policy covers both third-party liabilities and a wide gamut of damages sustained by your car. You can peruse our car insurance price list and buy a car policy online by visiting our website. Our car insurance premium calculator is a convenient tool to get car insurance online quotes.
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Four Wheeler Insurance - Buy/Renew Through Tata AIG
The Tata AIG comprehensive 4 wheeler insurance policy provides ample financial protection to your car against a wide variety of untoward incidents. And the best part is that you do not need to stand in long queues or spend hours to buy or renew your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Car Insurance policy. All you have to do is visit our website and follow a simple and seamless process, the steps for which have been described below:
- Visit Tata AIG's official website and go to the car insurance page.
- Enter your car's registration number.
- If you wish to buy a new Tata AIG car insurance policy, click on 'Get Price'. To renew an existing Tata AIG four wheeler insurance policy, click on 'Renew'.
- On the following page, enter the required personal details. These details will be automatically fetched from our database if you already have a Maruti Suzuki Ciaz motor insurance policy with us.
- Enter the accurate and latest 'Insured Declared Value' for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz car.
- Submit the details of your previous four wheeler insurance claims and accumulated 'No-claim Bonus'.
- Click on 'Get Price' to receive a car insurance online quote.
- If the above 4 wheeler insurance quote is feasible to you, you can go ahead with the policy purchase/renewal by making the premium payment online.
- Your car insurance policy shall be instantly delivered to your email inbox. You can also get a copy of this policy in your WhatsApp inbox if you select the necessary option during the final stages of the purchase/ renewal process.
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Car Insurance Price - Your Premium Amount
Your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz insurance price is dependent on several factors, and your car's 'Insured Declared Value' (IDV) is the topmost amongst that list. The 'Insured Declared Value' of your car is the maximum amount that you can claim from an insurer should your car be involved in a total loss event, for instance, theft or irreparable damage during an accident.
In order to select suitable insurance coverage for your car, you must quote the accurate IDV during the policy purchase/renewal process. If you are unsure about the present IDV of your car, you can reach out to the nearest Maruti Suzuki dealership and ascertain this amount.
However, it is important to remember that your car's 'Insured Declared Value' is affected by its age and location. Therefore, you must factor in those elements before arriving at the IDV for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz car. Once you have determined the IDV of your car, you can get a car insurance online quote by using our four wheeler insurance premium calculator. This tool makes it convenient to check your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz insurance price.
Things Covered and Not Covered Under Tata AIG's Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Car Insurance
Before selecting a four wheeler insurance policy for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz car, you must take some time to carefully peruse the policy document and comprehend the extent of the coverage. Here's a quick glimpse at what is covered in our comprehensive Maruti Suzuki Ciaz insurance policy and what is not.
|Things Covered Under Tata AIG Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Insurance||Things Not Covered under Tata AIG Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Insurance|
|The total loss of the car due to theft||Damages caused to the car as a result of the driver driving without a valid Driving License|
|The damages sustained by the car as a result of natural disasters, for instance, cyclones, frost, earthquakes, and snowfall||Damages sustained by the car beyond the geographical jurisdiction of the Tata AIG Maruti Suzuki Ciaz insurance policy, that is, beyond the boundaries of India|
|Damages cussed to the car through man-made calamities, including strikes, riots, and terrorist attacks||Damages suffered by the car due to the driver driving under the influence of any drugs or alcohol|
|Fire-induced damages, for instance, ones caused by self-ignition, lightning, explosions, etc.||Ordinary wear and tear of the car owing to usage and depreciation|
|Damages to the car during transit via waterways, roadways, airways, or railways||Damages caused to the car when it is being used for a purpose not intended for it, for instance, the commercial usage of a private vehicle|
|All Third-party liabilities, including any damages to third-party property and any injuries to third-party persons (including death) because of the insured car||Damages to the car in the wake of war, war-like situations, or nuclear catastrophes|
|A Personal Accident Cover to the tune of ₹15 lakhs for the Owner-Driver of the car||Damages suffered by the car due to the driver's negligence or because of the usage of the car for speed racing or crash testing|
Why Is It Important to Have Tata AIG for Your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Motor Insurance?
If you are looking for an excellent Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Insurance policy, Tata AIG must be your go-to brand, and here's why:
1. What's Better than a TATA Promise?: By choosing Tata AIG for Your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Insurance, you choose a brand that has more than 20 years of revered commitment to transparency and integrity with every four wheeler insurance policy.
2. The Pillars of our Performance and Customer Satisfaction: One of the pillars of our excellent service delivery and customer satisfaction is our 650 plus claims experts, who are available round the clock to extend the necessary support to our customers.
3. You Claim, We Deliver: With a claim settlement ratio of 98.00 per cent for the financial year 2020-2021, Tata AIG has enhanced its already robust reputation as one of India's most trusted brands. 4. Car Repair? We are Everywhere!: If you want your car repaired, our network of 5400+, plus network garages across the length and breadth of the nation is at your service. When your food orders can be cashless, why can your insurance not follow suit?
5. Seamless Claims Process: At Tata AIG, we have a hassle-free and customer-centric claims process through which you can submit and track your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz insurance claims online.
6. Comprehensive Coverage: If you choose the Tata AIG comprehensive Maruti Suzuki Ciaz motor insurance policy, you get extensive protection for your car.
7. Discounts Galore: When it comes to four wheeler insurance at cost-effective rates, Tata AIG is second to none. We live by our motto of 'Trusted Naam, Fantastic Kaam!' and offer up to 80 per cent discounts on the purchase and renewal of your car insurance policy.
8. We Care About the Environment: We care about this one blue planet that we call home, and we are sure so do you. Therefore, we follow the principle of cashless policies. No longer does buying four wheeler insurance mean you are harming a tree to protect your car. That's good, right?
Overview - The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz has been designed to exude elegance and comfort. Celebrated as the number one sedan in India for four successive years, the Ciaz is a true blend of mesmerising exteriors, spacious interiors, and technology. The aesthetics of the car match its excellence in design, with standout features such as the LED Projector Headlamps and the distinct LED Tail Lights.
Available in 11 variants, the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz is available in the price range of ₹7,66,000 to ₹11,44,000 (ex-showroom - New Delhi). The car has 8 variants with a manual transmission and 3 with an automatic transmission. As far as fuel type is concerned, you can choose from 7 variants that are fuelled by petrol and 4 that are diesel-run. The petrol variants of the car pack a 1.4-litre K-series engine, capable of producing a torque of 130Nm and 92ps of power. On the other hand, the diesel variants of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz are equipped with a 1.3-litre engine with maximum power and torque of 89ps Mc 200Nm, respectively.
Some notable specifications of the Ciaz are:
- ARAI Mileage of 20.04 Kilometres per Litre
- Engine Displacement of 1462 cc
- Maximum Power of 103.25bhp at 6000rpm
- Maximum Torque of 138Nm at 4400rpm
- Body Type: Sedan
- Seating Capacity: 5 adults
- Transmission Type: Manual/Automatic
- Fuel Type: Petrol/Diesel
- Power Steering
- Alloy Wheels
- Automatic Climate Control
- Anti-lock Braking System
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz - Variants and Prices
Packed with brilliant features, the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz is available in 11 variants, eight of which have a manual transmission, while the other three are automatic cars. Seven of the car's variants are petrol-run, and the remaining four run on diesel.
The lowest-priced variant of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz is the Ciaz 1.4 Sigma which you can bring home for ₹7,66,000 (ex-showroom - New Delhi), and the costliest variant of the car is the diesel-run Ciaz 1.3 Alpha which has an ex-showroom price of ₹11,44,000 in New Delhi.
Here's a quick glance at the ex-showroom prices of all the variants of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz in New Delhi, with 1.4 and 1.3 in the titles denoting the engine capacity of each car.
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Variants - At a Glance!
|Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Variant||Fuel Type||Type of Transmission||Ex-showroom price - New Delhi (₹)|
|Ciaz 1.4 Sigma||Petrol||Manual||7,66,000|
|Ciaz 1.4 Delta||Petrol||Manual||8,10,000|
|Ciaz 1.4 Zeta||Petrol||Manual||8,73,000|
|Ciaz 1.4 AT Delta||Petrol||Automatic||9,23,000|
|Ciaz 1.4 Alpha||Petrol||Manual||9,27,999|
|Ciaz 1.3 Sigma||Diesel||Manual||9,43,000|
|Ciaz 1.4 AT Zeta||Petrol||Automatic||9,86,999|
|Ciaz 1.3 Delta||Diesel||Manual||9,94,000|
|Ciaz 1.4 AT Alpha||Petrol||Automatic||10,42,000|
|Ciaz 1.3 Zeta||Diesel||Manual||10,72,000|
|Ciaz 1.3 Alpha||Diesel||Manual||11,44,000|
Unique Selling Points of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz has some excellent design and technical specifications that make it stand out in the sedan segment of the Indian car industry. Here are a few of the Unique Selling Points of this phenomenal offering by India's leading car manufacturer.
- K15 Smart Hybrid Petrol Engine
- Aesthetically pleasing and functional LED Projector Headlamps
- 4.2-inch colour Multi-information Display
- An Anti-lock Braking System to ensure that you have excellent protection against the cat skidding
- Automatic Climate Control System
- Reverse Parking Assistance to park your parking woes away
- Airbags and Child Safety Locks for maximum security
Rivals of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
The main rivals of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz in India are:
- Hyundai Verna (₹9.28 lakhs onwards)
- Honda City (₹11.16 lakhs onwards)
- Skoda Rapid (₹7.79 lakhs onwards)
- Kia Seltos (₹9.95 lakhs onwards)
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross (₹8.59 lakhs onwards)
Frequently Asked Question
How to Claim Maruti Suzuki Motor Insurance?
At Tata AIG, we aim to make your claims experience as seamless as possible. You can file and track your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz insurance claims online by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the Claims page on the Tata AIG website and enter your registered phone number.
- Submit your Tata AIG four wheeler insurance policy number and the details of the First Information Report (if you are filing a claim for an accident).
- Submit the claim form.
- Once a four wheeler insurance surveyor is assigned by Tata AIG to inspect the damages sustained by your car and evaluate your claim, you must ensure full cooperation with the official.
- After the car inspection is complete, you must take your car to the nearest network garage and have the necessary repairs done.
- That's it. You can take your car home and leave the worries about the settlement of the bill with us.
How to Renew Maruti Suzuki Insurance?
You can renew your Tata AIG Maruti Suzuki motor insurance policy through the following process.
- Visit the car insurance page on our website.
- Enter your car's registration number and click on 'Renew'.
- Submit the information about your four wheeler insurance claims and your 'No-claim Bonus' details pertaining to the preceding year.
- Click on 'Get Price' to get your car insurance online quote.
- Pay the premium of the policy through one of the available online modes.
What Is the Price of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz in India?
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz is available in 11 variants in India, with a price ranging between ₹7,66,000 and ₹11,44,000. You can choose from manual and automatic transmission types and petrol and diesel fuel types.
What Are the Different Variants Available for the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz in India?
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz has 11 variants available in the Indian market. Here's a list of these variants:
- Ciaz 1.4 Sigma
- Ciaz 1.4 Delta
- Ciaz 1.4 Zeta
- Ciaz 1.4 AT Delta
- Ciaz 1.4 Alpha
- Ciaz 1.3 Sigma
- Ciaz 1.4 AT Zeta
- Ciaz 1.3 Delta
- Ciaz 1.4 AT Alpha
- Ciaz 1.3 Zeta
- Ciaz 1.3 Alpha
Is the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz A Good Choice for Your New Car?
Yes, the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz is an excellent car in the sedan segment. With its striking exteriors, elegant interiors, and advanced technological specifications, the car offers a smooth driving experience.
How Much Does Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Insurance Cost?
The premium for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz insurance policy is affected by many factors, including the car's 'Insured Declared Value' (IDV). The IDV of your car is, in turn, dependent upon its age and the accumulated depreciation. A higher 'Insured Declared Value' implies a higher Maruti Suzuki Ciaz insurance price.
Disclaimer: All the car prices and other information listed above pertain to a specific city and vehicle model. Since this information is subject to change, it is advisable to check the latest information before purchasing a vehicle or an insurance policy.