Secure Your Maruti Celerio Instantly
Maruti Suzuki Celerio Insurance
The Maruti Suzuki Celerio needs no introduction. Having christened the auto-gear shift, the AMT-equipped Celerio is a pleasure to drive around the city. However, regardless of how meticulous a driver you may be, there is always a looming threat of a bump, a scratch, or a crash that might burn a sizeable hole in your pocket.
Key Features of Maruti Suzuki Celerio Car Insurance:
- Simple Claim Process
- Road Side Assistance
- 7500+ Cashless Garage Network
- Zero Depreciation
- Retaining NCB from Previous Policy
Maruti Celerio Insurance Overview
The Maruti Suzuki car insurance by Tata AIG ensures that your car is protected against any unpleasant scenario. The all-inclusive Celerio car insurance price includes taking care of car repair bills and liabilities to a third-party for a small premium amount every year.
Maruti Suzuki Celerio Insurance Renewal/New Purchase via TATA AIG
Tata AIG has made the purchase and renewal of your Celerio insurance an easy and transparent process:
- Visit the Tata AIG website and go to the Car Insurance page.
- In the space provided, enter your registration number.
- You then have the option to either renew your existing Tata AIG policy or buy a new one.
- Once you select the option to get the price, you are asked to fill a form inclusive of the details as prompted by the screen.
- After filling the form, select the right Insured Declared Value (IDV) from those that are displayed.
- The expected premium amount will then be revealed.
- You have the option of adding the unique Tata AIG riders to enhance your basic policy
- Finally, you can make the payment online from the digital payment options available by punching in the necessary details.
- As Tata AIG receives the amount, a soft copy of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio insurance is shared with the policyholder via email.
Celerio Insurance Price- Your premium amount
To know the estimated cost for your Celerio car insurance by Tata AIG, get your Insured Declared Value (IDV) from your local arena dealership. After you get your Maruti Suzuki Celerio IDV, you can use the insurance premium calculator on the Tata AIG website. The premium amount of your Celerio insurance will depend on your IDV, engine capacity, age of the vehicle, add-ons, and security devices.
Add-ons for Maruti Suzuki Celerio Insurance by TATA AIG
To further amplify your Maruti Suzuki car insurance, Tata AIG unboxes attractive add-on coverages:
No Claim Bonus Protection: This cover allows you to claim your car insurance policy once in a policy year without having it affect your overall NCB.
Roadside Assistance Cover: Anything from a flat tyre to a dead battery might is covered with this add-on. It also offers roadside assistance and on-the-spot repairs depending on the kind of damage.
Emergency transport and hotel expenses: If your travel is hindered by a small accident, this rider will pay for an overnight stay in a hotel or take care of charges for returning home.
There are several other add-on options to ensure that you are always safe while on the road:
⦁ Zero Depreciation Cover ⦁ Repair of Glass, Rubber and Fibre Parts ⦁ Daily Allowance ⦁ Key Replacement ⦁ Engine Protection ⦁ Tyre Protection ⦁ Consumables Cover ⦁ Personal Belongings Cover ⦁ Return to Invoice Cover
Why Is It Important to Have TATA AIG for your Celerio Insurance?
With the promise of Tata AIG, policyholders can get peace of mind as the all-inclusive insurance cover for your Maruti Suzuki Celerio has various benefits:
For those short of time, Tata AIG offers a quick and comprehensive Celerio insurance in a simple three-step process.
- With 13 different add-on options, the policyholder can customise their Tata AIG insurance to suit their lifestyle.
- With a wide-reaching network of more than 7,500+ garages across India, Tata AIG ensures your car repairs are taken care of with cashless claims.
- Tata AIG also has a quick, easy, and a stress-free claim settlement process.
Maruti Suzuki Celerio - Overview
The Maruti Suzuki is renowned for revolutionising Indian driving with its auto-gear shift. However, several characteristics have brought the Maruti Suzuki Celerio its unbeatable reputation. Its humble design has gathered praise by all, and the form and feel of its interiors offer the car a premium feel. The five-seater hatchback has won the hearts of several families who have promoted the car for its comfortable seating and large glass-house area.
The engine of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio is a particular marvel that has played a crucial role in the success of the car. It is a joy to ride in the city, and its fuel efficiency is of particular relevance to the petrol costs soaring in the country.
Some technical features of Maruti Suzuki Celerio include:
⦁ ARAI Mileage: 30.47 km/kg ⦁ Engine displacement: 998 cc ⦁ Max torque: 78Nm@3500rpm ⦁ Body type: Hatchback ⦁ Fuel tank capacity: 60 litres ⦁ Ground clearance: 165 mm ⦁ Boot space: 235 litres
Unique Selling points: Maruti Suzuki Celerio
Following are some distinctive features that set Maruti Suzuki Celerio apart:
⦁ AMT gearbox that makes it extremely convenient to travel within the city ⦁ The steering is mounted with audio controls that offer the car its premium feel ⦁ The driver’s seat is height adjustable making it easier to find a suitable driving position ⦁ The car has a power-steering that makes driving an effortless task
Some additional features include an Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), airbags for the driver as well as the passenger, wheel covers, and power windows in the front.
Rivals of Maruti Suzuki Celerio
Maruti Suzuki Celerio has secured its place among the entry-level and premium hatchback segments. It is often popularly compared to:
- Maruti Wagon R
- Hyundai Santro
- Tata Tiago
- Maruti Ignis
- Renault KWID
Maruti Suzuki Celerio Insurance & Model – FAQs
How to claim Maruti Suzuki Celerio insurance?
Claim settlement is often a stressful process; however, Tata AIG has made it a quick, easy, and hassle-free one. It has a simple four-step claim settlement process:
- Register your claim using your insurance policy number, name and contact details, and information about the accident in the online claim form available on the Tata AIG website.
- Following this, damage to the car will be analysed and sent to the garage.
- Tata AIG will then work towards the claim settlement process.
- Once the car insurance claims process is completed, the car is repaired and returned to the policyholder.
How to renew my Maruti Suzuki Celerio insurance?
With Tata AIG, policy renewal can be done from the comfort of your home. To renew the policy, the insurance holder simply has to visit the Tata AIG website, click on ‘Renew existing Tata AIG policy,’ fill the form with the required details and make the payment. If your Maruti Suzuki Celerio insurance has expired, Tata AIG provides a 90-day grace period.
What is the Maruti Suzuki Celerio price?
The price of the new Maruti Suzuki Celerio starts at ₹4.53 lakhs which makes it a reasonable buy as it comes with several unique features.
What are the available variants of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
Just like insurance, cars need to be purchased after an analysis of the buyer’s needs and budget. There are 12 variants of Maruti Suzuki Celerio: LXi, LXi (O), VXi, VXi (O), ZXi, VXi AMT, VXi (O) AMT, ZXi (Opt), ZXi AMT, ZXi (O) AMT, VXi CNG, and VXi (O) CNG.