Mahindra Car Insurance
Mahindra Car Insurance
If you are looking for an excellent four wheeler insurance policy for your Mahindra car, Tata AIG has got just the right plan for you. You can compare our car policies online and purchase or renew 4 wheeler insurance for your car in a few quick steps.
Buy a Tata AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance plan now, and secure your car!
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. is a multinational vehicle manufacturing company with its headquarters in Mumbai. Established in the year 1945, the company is now one of the largest manufacturers and sellers of vehicles in the country. One of the first major successes of the company was as a franchise for the popular WWII Willys Jeep in 1947.
Now the automobile giant has a presence in more than 100 nations and a wide product portfolio that includes commercial and passenger vehicles alike. The passenger car portfolio of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in India includes the Mahindra Scorpio, the Mahindra Bolero, and an electric car named Mahindra E Verito.
If you are a part of Mahindra's large customer base, you must opt for an optimal four wheeler insurance policy for your car. The Motor Laws in India have made it mandatory for every car owner in the country to have a 4 wheeler insurance policy. Therefore, you must waste no time in selecting a suitable car insurance policy for your Mahindra car, and, at Tata AIG, we have no dearth of excellent plans for you.
Our comprehensive car insurance policy offers extensive coverage to your car, including financial protection against third-party liabilities, accidental damages, and damages caused to your car by natural and man-made disasters, fire, theft, or in transit. You can assess and compare car insurance price list on our official website and buy/renew your four wheeler insurance policy in a few clicks.
Mahindra Car Insurance - Buy/Renew Through Tata AIG
You can purchase or renew your Mahindra Car Insurance Policy on our official website. With our online car insurance premium calculator, it is easy to check our car insurance price list and compare various policies. Here is how you can buy/renew a Tata AIG four wheeler insurance policy for your Mahindra car.
- Visit our official website and go to our car insurance page.
- Enter your Mahindra car's registration number and click on 'Get Price' if you wish to buy a new Tata AIG car insurance policy. If, however, you wish to renew an existing Tata AIG 4 wheeler insurance policy, click on 'Renew'.
- Enter the required personal details on the following page, including your email address, mobile number, the make and model of your car, etc.
- Enter the accurate and latest 'Insured Declared Value' for your Mahindra car so as to help our car insurance premium calculator fetch the right plans and premium estimations for you.
- Submit the details pertaining to your four wheeler insurance claims and 'No-claim Bonus' for the preceding year, if any.
- Select 'Get Price' to receive a car insurance online quote for your Mahindra car insurance policy.
- If the above quote is in line with your four wheeler insurance budget, you can complete the process of policy purchase/renewal by making the premium payment online.
- We shall send a copy of your Mahindra motor insurance policy to your registered email inbox. You can also get a copy of your 4 wheeler insurance plan in your WhatsApp inbox.
Mahindra Car Insurance Price - Your Premium Amount
The premium for your Mahindra car insurance policy is dependent upon several important factors, including the following:
- The Make and Model of your car
- The 'Insured Declared Value' (IDV) of your car
- The Age of your car
- The Geographical Location of your car
The 'Insured Declared Value' (IDV) of your car is the maximum sum that you can receive from your car insurer in the event of a total loss event involving your car, for instance, theft or irreversible damage.
It is pivotal to enter the accurate IDV of your Mahindra car while purchasing or renewing your four wheeler insurance policy. Doing so can help you select adequate insurance coverage for your car. Once you have determined the 'Insured Declared Value' of your car, you can enter that value in our car insurance premium calculator and receive a car insurance online quote for your Mahindra motor insurance policy.
Things Covered and Not Covered Under Tata AIG's Mahindra Car Insurance Policy
Before purchasing your Tata AIG four wheeler insurance policy, you should be aware of what is covered under the car insurance plan and what is not. The following table can help you understand the inclusions and exclusions from your Tata AIG Mahindra car insurance policy. This coverage pertains to our comprehensive car insurance plan.
|Things Covered Under Tata AIG Mahindra Car Insurance||Things Not Covered under Tata AIG Mahindra Car Insurance|
|The theft of the car and the resultant total loss||The damages caused to the car as a result of the driver driving without a valid Driving License|
|The damages sustained by the car due to natural disasters, such as earthquakes, floods, snowfall, etc.||The damages sustained by the car beyond the geographical boundaries of India|
|The damages caused to the car by man-made disasters, including strikes and terrorist attacks||The damages sustained by the car owing to the driver driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs|
|The damages resulting from fire, for instance, self-ignition, lightning, and explosions.||The damages caused to a car by way of ordinary wear and tear|
|The damages caused to the car during transit by roadways, railways, waterways, or airways||The damages sustained by the car while being used for a purpose not intended for it, such as a private car being used for any commercial purpose|
|All third-party liabilities arising out of an accident involving the insured car, including the injuries caused to third-party persons and the damages caused to third-party property. This cover also includes the financial liability following the death of a third party in the said accident.||The damages sustained by the car in the wake of war, war-like situations, or nuclear calamities|
|A Personal Accident Cover of ₹15 lakhs for the Owner-Driver of the insured car||The damages sustained by the car due to the negligence of the driver or the usage of the car for speed racing, crash testing, etc.|
Why Is It Important to Have Tata AIG for Your Mahindra Car Insurance?
It is utterly important to select the right insurer and the right four wheeler insurance policy for your Mahindra car. At Tata AIG, we offer a wide range of car insurance policies, including a Standalone Own Damage Car Insurance Policy, a Standalone Third-party Car Insurance Policy, and a Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy. It is advisable to opt for our comprehensive car insurance policy to get extensive coverage for your car.
If you are wondering why you should select Tata AIG as your car insurance partner, here are some reasons why:
- You join an association with a brand that is renowned for its high-quality service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- You choose an insurer with a high claim settlement ratio. (98 per cent claim settlement ratio in FY 2020-2021).
- You get access to round the clock assistance from our team of claims experts.
- You can benefit from the facility of cashless insurance at any of our 5,400+ garages across the country.
- You can enjoy a swift and simple claims process for your Mahindra motor insurance policy.
- You can have the security of extensive coverage for your car with our comprehensive car insurance policy.
- You can save up to 80 per cent on your car insurance premium.
Overview - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers in India. Headquartered in Mumbai, the company manufactures SUVs, MUVs, lightweight and heavyweight commercial vehicles, bikes, and tractors. The company has established a strong global presence and is now present in 100 plus countries across the world.
In the financial year 2020-2021, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. reported a Total Revenue of ₹74,277.78 crores and a Net Income of ₹3,347.41 crores. With more than 2.5 lakh employees, the company is one of the biggest employers in India. The values of the company include Professionalism, Good Corporate Citizenship, Customer First, Quality Focus, and Dignity Of The Individual.
Some of the cars offered by Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in the Indian market are:
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT
- Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra E Verito
- Mahindra Scorpio
- Mahindra Thar
Mahindra Cars - Models and Prices
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. have a wide portfolio of cars in India. Here is a glimpse at the cars offered by the company in the Indian market, along with their latest ex-showroom prices in New Delhi.
Unique Selling Points of Mahindra Cars
Mahindra cars are known for their robust quality of build and innovative features. Here are some of the Unique Selling Points of Mahindra cars:
1. Diverse Product Portfolio:Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. has a diverse product portfolio, including SUVs, MUVs, and Sedans. Owing to the company's wide range of cars, there is a Mahindra Car available for individuals from varied income groups.
2. Strong Domestic and Global Footprint: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. is one of those rare brands that have a strong presence and recognition in India as well as across the globe. In India, the company is recognised as an Indian brand that has the customers' trust.
3. Low Cost of After-Sales Services:One of the USPs of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. is its low after-sales service cost, which is an attribute increasingly gaining prominence amongst customers.
4. Investment In The Future:With its investment in Hybrid cars and electric vehicles, such as the Mahindra E Verito, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. is keeping one eye on the future. The company is focused on designing and developing fuel-efficient cars.
Rivals of Mahindra Cars
Here are the major rivals of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. in India:
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited
- Hyundai Motors India Limited
- Toyota Kirloskar Motors India Limited
- Tata Motors Limited
- Kia Motors India Limited
Frequently Asked Question
How to Claim Mahindra Motor Insurance?
At Tata AIG, we have a user-friendly car insurance claims process, which has the following steps.
- Visit the Claims page on our official website.
- Enter your registered phone number.
- Submit your Tata AIG Mahindra car insurance policy number.
- Submit the details of the First Information Report if the claim is an accidental claim.
- Check all the policy and personal details and submit the claim form.
- Answer the queries of the car insurance surveyor assigned by us to ascertain the validity and quantum of your claim by inspecting your car and the damages thereto.
- Upon being so advised by the assigned car insurance surveyor, take your car to the nearest network garage and get the necessary repairs done.
- Don't worry about the bills for the repair. We will directly settle those with the relevant network garage.
How to Renew a Tata AIG Mahindra Car Insurance Policy?
With the Tata AIG four wheeler insurance policy, renewing your Mahindra Car Insurance is extremely easy. Here are the steps you need to follow to renew your Tata AIG Mahindra Motor Insurance.
- Visit the Tata AIG car insurance page.
- Enter your car's registration number and click on 'Renew'.
- Submit the details pertaining to your car insurance claims and your 'No-claim Bonus' accumulated for the preceding policy year.
- Select 'Get Price' to get your Tata AIG Mahindra car insurance online quote.
- Check the feasibility of the above quote and make the premium payment online.
- You will receive a copy of your renewed Mahindra Car Insurance Policy in your email inbox.
What Are the Prices of Mahindra Cars in India?
Presently, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. offer 11 cars in the Indian four-wheeler market. These cars come in Manual and Automatic transmission types and run on either Petrol or Diesel. One of the Mahindra cars being sold in India, namely the Mahindra E Verito, is an automatic electric car. The latest ex-showroom prices of these cars in New Delhi range from ₹6.08 lakhs to ₹31.77 lakhs.
Here are the ex-showroom (New Delhi) prices of some Mahindra Cars presently on sale in India.
1.Mahindra KUV100 NXT - ₹6.08 lakhs to 7.74 lakhs 2.Mahindra Bolero - ₹8.71 lakhs to 9.70 lakhs 3.Mahindra E Verito - ₹10.15 lakhs to 10.49 lakhs 4.Mahindra Scorpio - 12.77 lakhs to 17.61 lakhs 5.Mahindra Alturas G4 - ₹28.77 lakhs to 31.77 lakhs
Is Mahindra a Good Choice for Your New Car?
Mahindra cars are renowned for their excellent build quality. The company is amongst the top car manufacturers in India and has a strong presence in the Indian car market. Choosing a Mahindra Car can be a great decision.
How Much Does Mahindra Motor Insurance Cost?
The premium of your Mahindra car insurance policy is calculated by accounting for various factors, including the 'Insured Declared Value' (IDV) of your car. The IDVs of different Mahindra cars are different. Therefore, the four wheeler insurance premium for these cars shall vary as well. For instance, if you purchase the Mahindra KUV100 NXT (the lowest-priced Mahindra car in India), your car insurance premium will be lower than for someone who buys the Mahindra Alturas G4 (the highest-priced Mahindra car in India).