Mahindra Marazzo Car Insurance
Mahindra Marazzo Insurance
The Mahindra Marazzo was launched in September 2018 and became an instant hit with critics and the audience because of its multi-purpose nature and attractive physique. Mahindra is a household name in India, and the Marazzo is another addition to the impressive line-up of Mahindra cars. Given its utilitarian and multi-purpose design, the car has the make of an SUV but the spaciousness of a minivan. The car has industry-first technology features, 8-seater space with unparalleled shoulder and leg room, and manoeuvrability that navigates the trafficked city roads to the uneven terrains of the country’s interiors and high peaks.
The Mahindra Marazzo even survived the prestigious global crash test led by NCAP and was awarded the title of the safest multi-purpose vehicle (MPV) in India. But no car, however safe, is free from the unpredictable nature of life. While you may use the safest and best car and apply your driving skills to the maximum, you can still be the unfortunate victim of any driving-related mishap or eventuality. This is why you need four-wheeler insurance. Four-wheeler insurance covers the financial loss associated with accidents, injuries, theft, natural calamities, and other man-made disasters. Besides, not only is four-wheeler insurance necessary to safeguard yourself on the roads, but it is also a legal mandate.
According to the Motor Vehicles Act, it is mandatory to have at least a third party Marazzo Insurance insurance policy to protect fellow riders/ drivers, their vehicle, and their property from any damage caused by your car. However, it is prudent to take the extra effort and secure your car, yourself, and your property with comprehensive car insurance. Tata AIG can secure you against financial liabilities with Mahindra car insurance for your Mahindra Marazzo.
Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Renewal/ Buy via Tata AIG
The Mahindra Marazzo insurance offered by Tata AIG not only covers third-party damage but provides an own-damage cover for you, your car, and property against accidents, theft, injury, and damage incurred from natural and man-made damages. If you have an existing relationship with Tata AIG and already have a car insurance policy with us, you can carry out a Mahindra car insurance renewal with us. If not, you can buy one online in a few simple steps. Just visit the Tata AIG website and:
- Go to the ‘All Products’ button and click on the Car Insurance page.
- Enter your car registration number in the empty space provided.
- Click on ‘Get price’ for a new car insurance policy or click on ‘Renew’ to do a Mahindra car insurance renewal for your Mahindra Marazzo.
- Fill out the online form given to get a quote on your Mahindra car insurance online.
- Choose between a third-party or comprehensive four-wheeler insurance policy.
- Enter the requested details like your name, number, and the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car. The IDV is the maximum sum payable under the car insurance claim.
- Enter any details of previous car insurance claims filed in the past.
- If you haven’t filed any car insurance claims in the previous years, you will get a No-claim bonus (NCB). An NCB is a discount given on your insurance premiums for not making any car claims in the previous years.
- Depending on the IDV, policy type, and NCB, the premium payable for Mahindra insurance India will get displayed on the screen.
- You can also choose from 12 unique and customisable riders to enhance your Mahindra car insurance online. With riders, the premium payable will increase.
- Make the payment online and receive a soft copy of your Mahindra Marazzo insurance via email/ WhatsApp.
- Follow these steps if you want to purchase insurance for your four-wheeler offline -
- First, locate a Tata AIG office nearest to your location.
- Reach the office and approach the counter to express your desire to buy or renew your Mahindra Marazzo insurance.
- One of our insurance experts will discuss all our plans with you and guide you through the process.
- Once the process is completed, including documentation, and payment, you will receive your policy papers
Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Price – Your Premium Amount
The premium price of your Mahindra Marazzo four-wheeler insurance depends on the principle of using the evaluative factor of IDV. IDV or the Insured Declared Value is the maximum sum payable under the Marazzo insurance policy and depends on the market value of your car at the time of purchasing the car insurance policy. The IDV also gets influenced by factors like the age of your car, its model, and your location. If, for instance, you purchased the Mahindra Marazzo in 2019 for ₹14 lakhs. But now, in 2022, since it has been used and undergone general wear and tear, the IDV of your car is ₹10 lakhs. So, during claim settlement, your IDV will be ₹10 lakh. You can get your IDV from a local arena dealership or use the free car insurance premium calculator on the Tata AIG website to get an accurate estimate of Mahindra insurance India for your Mahindra Marazzo. You can even compare car insurance quotes through the calculator and pick the one aligning with your needs and budget best.
Add-ons for Mahindra Marazzo Insurance by Tata AIG
While choosing between comprehensive and third-party car insurance, it is always a better option to choose the former as you get more all-rounder coverage. But getting extra protection by adding riders/ add-ons to your four-wheeler insurance is even better. Why not go the extra mile in protecting your Mahindra Marazzo with specific add-ons? The Mahindra car insurance online under Tata AIG offers 12 unique add-ons for a more inclusive car insurance cover. The add-ons include:
- No Claim Bonus Protection that allows you to make car insurance claims in a given year while retaining the NCB benefit.
- Zero Depreciation that covers the cost of depreciation of the car’s parts. However, you can claim this add-on benefit only after the filing of two insurance claims.
- Daily Allowance Cover that gives you a daily allowance for commute/ travel for a maximum of 10-15 days while your car gets repaired at the garage after an accident.
- Roadside Assistance Cover that provides prompt and 24x7 assistance if your car breaks down in a desolate/ remote location. These include mechanic services, refuel, and tow assistance.
- Return to Invoice Cover that reimburses you for the depreciation of the car due to loss caused by theft/ complete damage
- Repair of Glass, Fibre and Plastic Parts cover that covers the cost of repairing the glass, fibre, and plastic parts of your car if it gets damaged
- Consumables Expense that covers the cost of consumables like the AC gas, gearbox oil, engine oil, nut and bolts, etc. lost in your car due to an accident
- Emergency Transport & Hotel Expense Cover that pays overnight hotel and travel expenses if your car meets with an accident on your way to a particular destination
- Key Replacement that replaces the cost of lost car keys if your keys or car gets stolen
- Engine Secure that pays for the cost of repairing/ replacing your car engine caused by damage
- Tyre Secure that covers the cost of repair/ replacement of damaged tyres or tubes due to an accident
- Loss of Personal Belongings that covers the cost of specific lost/ damaged personal belongings
Add-on coverages are not free, they charge extra premium. So, opting for add-ons can increase your Marazzo insurance price. You should, therefore, assess your needs before opting for additional coverage.
Things Covered and Not Covered under Tata AIG’s Mahindra Marazzo Insurance
Tata AIG believes in earning its customers' trust by being 100% honest and transparent with them. We give complete disclosure of everything that our car insurance policy covers and does not cover and the terms and conditions attached with it. We help our customers make informed decisions when it comes to securing an asset close to their hearts. This table shows what Tata AIG’s car insurance policy covers and does not cover.
|What it covers||What it does not cover|
|Theft of your Mahindra Marazzo car or damage beyond repair. In this scenario, you will receive the IDV or current market value of the car.||Vehicles hired or vehicles used for racing, speed testing, or other reliability trials, etc.|
|Damage caused to third parties, their vehicle, and their property||Damage caused to the car outside the geographical limits of India|
|Damage caused due to natural disasters like cyclones, floods, earthquakes, etc.||Damage caused by driving without a proper licence|
|Damage caused due to manmade disasters like fire, riots, strikes, self-ignition, terrorist attacks, and other malicious acts.||Damage caused by loss, wear and tear, and mechanical and electrical breakdown of the car.|
|Damage incurred while travelling through waterways, airways, railways, etc.||Damage caused by nuclear perils, war, or warlike operations in the country|
|Injuries caused to the policyholder/ driver due to an accident and consequent medical coverage up to Rs. 15 lakhs||Damages caused due to your own negligence|
|Damage to your Mahindra Marazzo caused by an accident and the consequent cost of repair||Costs of general maintenance of the car or the use of a private vehicle for commercial use|
|Specific add-on coverage from 12 riders||Damage caused by driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs|
Why is it Important to Have Tata AIG for Your Mahindra Marazzo Insurance?
Buying a car is an investment. It gives you a long-running advantage, but only if you take care of it. And car insurance is one of the best forms of care. In this journey, you must find an insurer who cares for your car like their own – which is where Tata AIG can help. We, at Tata AIG, are committed to preserving your dream purchase through our four-wheeler insurance policies. Here are a few guaranteed features of Tata AIG car insurance for your Mahindra Marazzo.
- We prioritise the needs of more than 5 crore satisfied customers.
- We have settled over 98% of our car insurance claims in 2021-2022 – a number that showcases the value we place on our customers.
- We have a hassle-free claim settlement process that helps you finish claim settlement in a matter of minutes.
- We have a network of over 8,700 trusted network garages and over 650+ claim experts that provide 24x7 claim assistance.
- We have over 20 years of experience and are leading experts in the industry.
- We have a seamless 3-step renewal and claim settlement process, so you can do your Mahindra car insurance renewal any time.
- We offer up to 12 unique add-ons to enhance the level of coverage of your Mahindra car insurance policy.
- You can save up to 75% on car insurance premiums with us by buying Mahindra car insurance online and get up to 50% discount in no-claim bonuses.
Overview - Mahindra Marazzo Car Model
The Mahindra Marazzo is a utilitarian SUV meant for large and extended families and packed with cutting-edge features. It is an 8-seater SUV that offers a journey in endless comfort thanks to its spacious interior design. The car boasts expansive shoulder and leg room space, an extensive boot capacity of 1055 litres, and the proclaimed quietest MPV cabin that provides a much-needed noise-free driving experience. It has a powerful D-15 engine that can go up to a speed of 100kmph in 15 seconds, give a mileage of 14.86kmpl to 17kmpl, and torque of 120.96bhp/ 300nm. The exteriors are inspired by the Marazzo shark – and features like the front grill, rear tail lamps, and fog lamps are modelled after the aggressive predator. The overall design is bold and intimidating.
Mahindra Marazzo Price and Variants
The Mahindra Marazzo is available in 8 variants and four dazzling colours – Oceanic black, Aquamarine, Iceberg white, and Shimmering silver. All variants have a manual transmission and run on diesel. The starting price of the Mahindra Marazzo is ₹10.35 lakhs, and the closing price is ₹14.76 lakhs. However, the price varies according to the city. The Marazzo’s variants include –
|Mahindra Marazzo M21497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.3 kmpl||₹10.35 lakhs|
|Mahindra Marazzo M2 8Str1497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.3 kmpl||₹10.35 lakhs|
|Mahindra Marazzo M41497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.3 kmpl||₹11.56 lakhs|
|Mahindra Marazzo M4 8Str1497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.3 kmpl||₹11.64 lakhs|
|Mahindra Marazzo M61497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.3 kmpl||₹13.08 lakhs|
|Mahindra Marazzo M6 8Str1497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.3 kmpl||₹13.16 lakhs|
|Mahindra Marazzo M81497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.3 kmpl||₹14.68 lakhs|
|Mahindra Marazzo M8 8Str1497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.3 kmpl||₹14.76 lakhs|
Unique Selling Points: Mahindra Marazzo Car Features
Every car has its unique selling points (USPs) that give it an edge over its counterparts or competitors. The Mahindra Marazzo has already bagged the prestigious NCAP title of being the number 1 safest car in India and the acclaimed MPV of the Year Award by Top Gear. It has a lot of unique features to offer to its customers, including –
- Industry-first surround cool technology that provides instant cooling and diffused air conditioning
- Reverse parking system assist with zoom technology and parking guidance
- 2nd-row sunroof and vanity mirrors with lights
- Dual-front airbags, ABS and EBD brake assist, ISOFIX child seat mount, impact and speed sensing auto lock, and child safety lock
- Premium leather upholstery interiors
- Extended warranty of 3 years with a low service cost
- New-age diamond cut alloy wheels
- All-4 disc braking feature
Rivals of Mahindra Marazzo Car
No car is free from competitor cars, the same goes for the exceptional Mahindra Marazzo. In the SUV segment, the current rivals of the Mahindra Marazzo are —
- Toyota Innova Crysta
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Tata Hexa
- Renault Lodgy
- Tata Harrier
- Maruti XL6
- Kia Seltos
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
Is the Mahindra Marazzo car available in the automatic variant?
Is the Mahindra Marazzo car available in the automatic variant?
No, the Mahindra Marazzo is not available in the automatic variant. All variants have a manual transmission and run on diesel.
How much does insurance cost for the Mahindra Marazzo?
Like every other vehicle, the car insurance price for the Mahindra Marazzo depends on the car variant and its IDV/ current market value. You can check the IDV of your car with any car dealership new you, surf online, or get the information from one of our expert claim consultants.
How to Claim Mahindra Marazzo Insurance?
You can claim your Mahindra car insurance online on Tata AIG’s website in six simple and time-saving steps. All you have to do is:
- Visit the car/ motor insurance page and click on ‘Claim’.
- You will see a claim form which you have to fill with details like your insurance policy number, FIR, your name, number, and licence information, among others.
- You will receive a claim registration number after filling and submitting the car insurance claim form. Keep that claim registration number at hand while we send a surveyor to your vehicle to assess the scope of damage done.
- Once your car insurance claim gets approved, we give you a choice of sending your car for repair to a network or a non-network garage.
- Wait for your Mahindra Marazzo car to get repaired at the chosen garage.
- Once your car gets repaired, send us the receipts and cost, and we will settle the claim through cashless claim settlement or reimburse you for the same.
Once the car gets repaired, you will get your repaired car and the claim process will stand completed.
What is the price of the Mahindra Marazzo Car?
The price of the Mahindra Marazzo varies as per the variant and the city of purchase. The starting price of the Marazzo is ₹10.35 lakhs, and the ending price is ₹14.76 lakhs.
What are the available variants in the Mahindra Marazzo?
The Mahindra Marazzo is available in 8 variants – all manual and diesel-based:
- M21497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.3 kmpl
- M2 8Str1497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.3 kmpl
- M41497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.3 kmpl
- M4 8Str1497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.3 kmpl
- M61497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.3 kmpl
- M6 8Str1497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.3 kmpl
- M81497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.3 kmpl
- M8 8Str1497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.3 kmpl