Secure Your Mahindra Thar Instantly!
Mahindra Thar Insurance
Timeless good looks paired with beastly strength, the Mahindra Thar has an unmissable presence that commands attention while on the roads. Crafted with new-age features, Mahindra Thar makes your city rides just as exhilarating as off-road escapades. However, even a car this strong is not immune to road accidents, highlighting the need for comprehensive insurance for the car.
Mahindra Thar Insurance Overview
The Tata AIG car policy comes with a host of benefits to secure the iconic car against all possible road risks. Additionally, comprehensive insurance for the car will also pay for third-party damages, including losses to their property, vehicle, and person. Having the right car insurance offers you peace of mind to make your journeys happy and stress-free in your new Mahindra Thar.
Mahindra Thar Insurance Renewal/Buy via Tata AIG
Tata AIG car policy is characterised by easy-to-understand processes. To get your Mahindra Thar insurance, visit the Tata AIG website, and:
- Go to the Car Insurance Page.
- Enter your car’s registration number in the box provided and click on ‘Renew for existing policy renewal or ‘Get Price’ to buy a new car insurance policy.
- Fill in the provided form and add the necessary details to get your Mahindra Thar insurance price.
- Following this, select from the choice of IDVs displayed on the screen.
- If you haven’t made a car insurance claim, you are eligible for a No Claim Bonus (discount on renewal premium.
- The screen will display the annual Mahindra Thar insurance amount for the Tata AIG car policy.
- Select from a choice of 12 unique riders to strengthen your policy and click on ‘Buy Now.’
- Once you select the right policy and make the payment, you will be provided with a digital soft copy of your insurance for Mahindra Thar on your email ID.
Mahindra Thar Insurance Price – Your Premium Amount
To calculate the Mahindra Thar insurance amount, you will first have to determine the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car. Your local arena dealership can provide you with the IDV. This can then be added to the Tata AIG premium calculator available on the website to determine the Mahindra Thar Insurance Price. Based on your budget and financial planning, you can choose the loan value and the tenure.
Add-ons for Mahindra Thar Insurance by Tata AIG
Even comprehensive insurance for Mahindra Thar is not protection enough, considering the unfavourable road conditions and reckless driving. To enable better protection, the Tata AIG car policy comes with a choice of 12 unique add-ons. Some of the rider options are:
- Return to Invoice
- Depreciation Reimbursement or Zero Depreciation Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Emergency Transport and Hotel Expenses
- Daily Allowance Cover
- No Claim Bonus Protector
- Engine Secure
- Tyre Secure
- Consumables Expenses Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- Loss of Personal Belongings Cover
- Cover for the repair of glass, plastic and fibre parts
Why is it Important to Have Tata AIG for Your Mahindra Thar Insurance?
Buying the right insurance for a car is just as important as buying the right car. With the promise of Tata AIG, policyholders can ensure peace of mind as Tata AIG’s Mahindra Thar insurance promises wholesome cover along with numerous benefits:
Acknowledging that most individuals are pressed for time, Tata AIG offers quick and comprehensive insurance for Mahindra Thar in a three-step online process.
With a choice of 12 unique riders, policyholders have the option to customise a policy to suit their lifestyle. Claim settlement ratio is a crucial factor during insurance purchase, and Tata AIG boasts of a 98% claim settlement ratio in FY 2019-20.
Tata AIG has a far-reaching network of more than 7,500+ garages across India, promising that car malfunctions are taken care of with cashless claims in a hassle-free manner.
Overview - Mahindra Thar Car Model
The all-new Mahindra Thar claims to conquer the impossible with its 6-speed automatic transmission that enables a smooth journey on rugged terrains. The car’s imposing presence is attributed to its iconic design that is created with giving a contemporary spin to a retro look. This latest model marries style with strength thanks to its Deep Silver 45.72cm R18 alloy wheels. If you opt for the variant with a convertible top, you get to experience the wind in your hair for an immersive outdoor drive. The all-new Mahindra Thar will encourage you to go on an adventure and experience the wild with it. Some of its technical specifications include:
- Fuel type: diesel
- Transmission type: automatic
- Seating capacity: 4
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 57.0
- Engine displacement: 2184cc
- Max Power: 130bhp@3750rpm
- Max torque: 300nm@1600-2800rpm
Mahindra Thar Price and Variants
Mahindra’s Thar is available in 10 variants under AX, AX Opt, and LX, and the SUV was so loved that it racked more than 50,000 bookings since its launch in October 2020. The variants are available in one of three body styles: a fixed soft-top, a convertible soft-top, and a fixed hard-top.
Unique Selling Points: Mahindra Thar Car Features
The all-new Mahindra Thar is a combination of stellar features that make it a coveted SUV for all adventure-seekers. Aside from its iconic design with a distinctive front grille flanked by classic round headlamps, the Mahindra Thar is built for performance and promises a thrilling driving experience. Some of its unique features include:
- A powerful engine that is spirited and powerful and built for a smooth driving experience even on challenging terrains.
- The interiors have a sporty appeal with seats that keep you in place even on bumpy drives.
- A touchscreen infotainment system with numerous connectivity features.
- An Adventure Statistics Display with power and torque, a compass, and a roll & pitch meter.
Rivals of Mahindra Thar
Mahindra Thar is equipped with countless distinctive features. Some of its closest competitors are:
- Kia Seltos
- MG Hector
- Jeep Wrangler
- Hyundai Creta
- Tata Harrier
Mahindra Thar Insurance and Model FAQs
Mahindra Thar comes in 10 variants and, despite the new launch, is amongst the most loved SUV. Here are some commonly asked questions about Mahindra Thar insurance and model for your quick reference:
How to claim Mahindra Thar Insurance?
With Tata AIG, claim settlement is an easy and hassle-free process. For online claims, simply visit the Tata AIG website and:
- Click on the tab for Claims.
- You will be asked whether you want to track the status of your claim or raise a new one.
- Click on ‘Raise a Claim’ and input the relevant information such as your personal details, driver details, and the policy details in the displayed form.
- Once this is done, click on the Submit button and leave us to take care of the rest.
How to renew my Mahindra Thar insurance?
Insurance renewal with Tata AIG is a simple three-step process:
- Go to the car insurance page or the Insurance Renewal page and fill the online form to get an estimate of your Mahindra Thar insurance price.
- Customise and enhance your policy by selecting from a choice of 12 unique add-ons.
- Finally, make the online payment for the selected policy, and a soft copy of the insurance for the car will be shared with you via email.
What is the price of Mahindra Thar?
The Mahindra Thar SUV starts at ₹12.10 lakhs and goes up to ₹14.15 lakhs for the top model. What are the available variants in Mahindra Thar? Mahindra Thar is available in 10 variants under three sections: AX, AX Opt, and LX.
Is Mahindra Thar a 7-Seater?
The latest Mahindra Thar 2020 model is only available in the 4-seater version. Thar 2020 6-seater models were discontinued by the automaker Mahindra in December 2020. Is Mahindra Thar discontinued?
Yes! The Mahindra Thar 2020 was launched in two seating options – 6-seater and 4-seater. However, in December 2020, two months after its October 2020 launch, the Mahindra Thar 2020 6-seater models were discontinued.
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.