Mahindra XUV 700 Insurance
Mahindra XUV 700 Insurance
XUV 700, the recent addition to Mahindra's SUV lineup, has seen great success in the short span. The car outperforms other SUVs in terms of muscular appearance, first-in-class features, stylish interior, and, not to forget, the massive sunroof. The powerful engine within the car is capable of delivering power punch performance along with good mileage. Mahindra offers this car in five and seven-seater options with bit price variation.
While XUV 700 is a robust and luxury SUV, it still needs the protection of comprehensive car insurance for XUV 700. The insurance protects you financially if your XUV 700 sustains damage in an accident, fire, or natural disaster. The insurance also covers you if your car is stolen.
Mahindra Car Insurance Renewal/Buy via Tata AIG
Mahindra XUV 700 Insurance Price – Your Premium Amount
When you go to a motor insurance company to purchase car insurance, the insurer will give you three options – third-party liability insurance, comprehensive insurance, and an own-damage (OD) policy. The comprehensive insurance covers third-party damage and damage to your XUV 700.
The cost of the third-party liability portion of your policy is determined by the Insurance Regulatory Development Authority of India. It is based on the engine displacement size of the car (IRDAI). The insurer only decides the premium value of the own-damage portion. The premium for OD cover depends upon the car's make and model, manufacturing year, geographical location, and IDV. The IDV is the most vital factor, and you should never disclose an incorrect value, or your car insurance claim will be rejected.
Remember that choosing a higher IDV results in a higher premium and vice versa. As a result, you should use a car insurance premium calculator or manually calculate this figure by subtracting the depreciation value from the car's invoice price.
Add-ons for Mahindra XUV 700 Insurance by Tata AIG
In India, it is common to hear about car accidents. And a variety of factors contribute to such incidents, including drunk driving, poor roads, open potholes, pedestrian carelessness, and motorists' disregard for traffic laws. When such an incident occurs, you rely on your car insurance policy to help you with repairs and maintenance. But did you know that there are several occurrences your standard policy does not cover? The most common one is immediate roadside assistance if your car is damaged in the middle of the journey. So, what is the alternative here?
If you have bought car insurance from Tata AIG, you can purchase riders to broaden the scope of coverage. The 12 different add-ons available with Tata AIG are –
- Roadside assistance cover
- Rider for No Claim Bonus protection
- Daily allowance cover
- Key replacement cover
- Rider for emergency hotel expenses and transport
- Rider for repairs of plastic, glass, and fibre parts
- Engine secure cover
- Tyre secure cover
- Rider for consumables expenses
- Add-on for loss of personal belongings
- Return to invoice cover
- Zero depreciation cover
Things Covered and Not Covered under Tata AIG’s Mahindra Car Insurance
Car insurance coverage varies slightly depending on the insurer. Hence, you must read the policy document before choosing a motor insurer for your Mahindra car. The reason is it will lower the chance of claim rejection. If you want to buy a comprehensive Mahindra XUV 700 insurance policy from Tata AIG, read the inclusions and exclusions details below.
|Things covered under Mahindra Car Insurance||Things not covered under Mahindra Car Insurance|
|Damages to third-party property and third-party death/injury||Normal wear and tear due to depreciation|
|Damages caused by accidents||Damages caused during driving without a driving licence|
|Damages due to natural calamities like earthquakes, floods, cyclones, etc.||Mechanical or electrical breakdown and consequential loss|
|Damages due to riots, vandalism or strikes||Damages caused by commercial usage of the bike|
|Theft, burglary or housebreaking damages||Damages caused by driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other intoxicants|
|Damages caused by terrorist activities||Damages due to racing activities, speed tests, and durability tests|
|Fire damages due to self-ignition, explosion or lightning.||Damages due to war or nuclear threats|
|Damages caused during transit||Damages caused outside the geographical location mentioned in the policy|
Why is it Important to Have Tata AIG for Your Mahindra Car Insurance?
Mahindra has dominated Indian roads for decades with its powerful four-wheelers in the SUV segment. The XUV 700, which debuted a year ago, is another feature-packed vehicle in the company's lineup that has seen tremendous success in a short span. According to various experts, the most notable thing about this car is its safety features. But, you must still purchase four-wheeler insurance to comply with the law. If you are unsure which four-wheeler insurance company is best for your new XUV 700, look no further than Tata AIG.
Here is why:
- Tata AIG is a well-known name in the motor insurance industry. The brand has served over five crores of satisfied customers to date and is constantly working to improve its services and expand its reach across the country.
- Tata AIG provides free repair services in the event of an accident or damage caused by a natural or human-made disaster at over 8700 garages across India.
- The company allows you to expand the scope of coverage by offering 12 different riders at reasonable prices.
- Another reason to buy a policy from Tata AIG is their 98% claim settlement ratio. Furthermore, the company employs over 650 claim assistants to expedite your claim request processing.
- Get a 50% discount on Mahindra car insurance renewal with Tata AIG. The only thing you need is to drive carefully and avoid petty claims.
Just like Mahindra, Tata AIG is a name synonymous with trust in the insurance sector. So, when it comes to purchasing Mahindra insurance in India, go with Tata AIG. Whether purchasing an XUV 700 car insurance, or for XUV 700 insurance renewal, we can be your companion in your hour of need.
Overview - Mahindra XUV 700 Car Model
The Mahindra XUV 700 is a five/seven seater SUV with a stylish exterior, a spacious and beautiful interior, and a powerful engine. It is available in five colours– Dazzling Silver, Midnight Black, Everest White, Red Rage, and Electric Blue. To help you with a smooth drive, Mahindra has installed FSD dampers in the front and rear suspensions to ensure a smooth ride. This SUV also has a long wheelbase of 2750 mm, which allows you to navigate through poor roads easily.
Moving on to the interior, Mahindra has outfitted the XUV 700 with adjustable headrests, a multifunctional steering wheel and display, power windows, and a high-tech navigation system.
Technical features of Mahindra XUV 700 MX (Petrol):
- Users reported mileage of 13 km/l
- Engine displacement size of 1999 cc
- Maximum torque of 380 Nm @ 1750-3000 rpm
- Maximum power of 200 PS @ 5000 rpm
- Fuel tank capacity of 60 litres
- Kerb weight of 1960-2040 kg
Mahindra XUV 700 Car Price in India and its Variants
Mahindra's XUV 700 is one of its most successful launches. It is currently available in 23 different versions and five different colours. The base model of this car is XUV 700 MX, which comes in manual transmission and has a petrol engine. This car's exclusive showroom price is ₹13,45,00, which does not include road tax, insurance, or registration fees. The details of XUV 700 other variants are given below.
|XUV 700 MX (Petrol)||₹13,45,000|
|XUV 700 MX (Diesel)||₹13,96,000|
|XUV 700 AX3 (Petrol)||₹15,50,000|
|XUV 700 AX3 (Diesel))||₹16,00,000|
|XUV 700 AX5 (Petrol)||₹16,79,000|
|XUV 700 AX3 (7 Seater with Diesel Engine)||₹16,80,000|
|XUV 700 AX3 AT||₹17,20,000|
|XXUV 700 AX5 (7 Seater)||₹17,44,000|
|XUV 700 AX5 (Diesel)||₹17,44,000|
|XUV 700 AX3 Diesel AT||₹17,91,000|
|XUV 700 AX5 (7 Seater) Diesel||₹18,09,000|
Unique Selling Points: Mahindra XUV 700 Car Features
Mahindra amazed car enthusiasts last year when it unveiled its most anticipated model, the XUV 700. With numerous first-in-segment features, promising gadgets, a powerful engine, and a reasonable price range, this car was/is in high demand. The XUV 700 is available in five and seven-seater configurations. You will also have the option of selecting between petrol and diesel engine variants. But what exactly is this model's USP? Let's find out.
- XUV 700's base variant comes with the mStallion, an all-new turbo petrol engine series. It gets power from a six-speed automatic and manual gearbox.
- As is customary, Mahindra prioritises the XUV 700's safety features. The SUV has dual airbags, ABS with EBD, autonomous emergency braking, booster headlights, and an autopilot driving mode.
- Some high-end features in this car are– a massive sky roof, a Sony premium sound system with 12 speakers, electric seat adjustment, built-in Alexa, 10.25 dual HD screens, flush door handles, and many more.
Rivals of Mahindra XUV 700
In India, a five- or seven-seater SUV is not uncommon. Demand for SUVs has increased dramatically in recent years. If you want to buy the XUV 700 but first want to compare its features to its closest rivals, the names of the XUV 700's top competitors are listed below.
- Mahindra Scorpio N
- Tata Safari
- Tata Harrier
- Toyota Innova Crysta
- Hyundai Alcazar
- Toyota Fortuner
- MG Hector Plus
- Hyundai Creta
- Skoda Kushaq
- Mahindra XUV 500
- Kia Seltos
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I file a car insurance claim for my Mahindra XUV 700?
If you purchased four-wheeler insurance from Tata AIG, the company settles your claim after the completion of the four steps pointed below:
- Visit the Tata AIG car insurance page and complete the online claim form with your FIR details, car information, and policy number.
- After the Tata AIG claim department receives your application, they will assign you a surveyor to evaluate the loss/damage sustained by your vehicle.
- Following the inspection, you can take your car to the garage for repairs.
- Finally, the claim support team will evaluate the surveyor's report and process the claim accordingly.
If you have submitted the reimbursement claim, the compensation amount will arrive in your account within 4-5 business days. The company will pay the amount directly to the network garage for a cashless claim.