Secure Your Hyundai Car Instantly!
Hyundai Car Insurance
If you’re looking for Hyundai car insurance, then we’ve got you covered!
Hyundai cars are a name that most Indians are quite familiar with, and this is not surprising as the South Korean brand, founded in 1967, is the second-largest carmaker in India in terms of sales. The robust portfolio by Hyundai boasts a number of amazing models such as the Creta, Verna, Aura and many others. With the launch of the Santro in 1998, Hyundai became a familiar and popular name in India and has retained its position ever since!
When it comes to protecting your Hyundai car, the most reliable option you can turn to is the Tata AIG Hyundai insurance. Be it a third-party car insurance policy or a comprehensive car insurance policy that offers extensive coverage against damages to your car, legal and financial damages to another vehicle or property and injuries to third-party persons caused by your insured car and also any personal injuries to you!
Hyundai Insurance Renewal/New Purchase via Tata AIG
To buy a Hyundai car insurance or for your Hyundai insurance renewal on the Tata AIG website, here are some easy steps for you to follow:
- Visit our Car Insurance page, type in your car's registration number and click on to buy a car insurance policy from us. Otherwise, you can click "Renew" for the existing Tata AIG Hyundai car insurance renewal.
- Once you get to the online form, input all the required details correctly and get an instant four-wheeler insurance quote for your car.
- From the given list of IDV, choose a suitable Insured Declared Value for your car as this will help you find the right policy and amount of coverage for your car.
- If you have opted to renew your Hyundai car insurance, fill in the claim details of your policy if any. However, if you have not filed any claims during the policy year, you can enjoy a No Claim Bonus discount on your policy's premium payments!
- We will then show you a suitable amount for your Hyundai car insurance.
- You can also personalise and enhance your comprehensive car insurance policy by choosing a few options from the range of our 13 add-on covers.
- You can easily choose any online payment mode from our given options and complete the purchase of your insurance policy. We will then send you a soft copy of your Hyundai car insurance policy on your registered email ID.
And if you wish to purchase your Tata AIG Hyundai insurance policy offline, you can visit our nearest office to buy your Hyundai car insurance policy from us.
Add-ons for Hyundai Insurance by Tata AIG
Damages to your car as well as third-party damages to another car or property as well as personal injuries to a third-party person can be easily covered by our comprehensive car insurance policy. However, at times, your insurance policy will have to be boosted with some additional coverage, such as protection against depreciation with add-ons like Zero Depreciation Cover and Return to Invoice cover.
Hence, we offer a set of 13 unique add-on covers that you choose from:
- Zero Depreciation
- Roadside Assistance
- No Claim Bonus Protection
- Daily Allowance
- Engine Secure
- Key Replacement
- Repair of Glass Fiber and Plastic Parts
- Emergency Transport and Hotel Expenses
- Consumables Expenses
- Tyre Secure
- Return to Invoice
- Loss of Personal Belongings
Things Covered/Not Covered Under Tata AIG’s Hyundai Insurance
|Inclusions under Tata AIG’s Hyundai Car Insurance
|Exclusions under Tata AIG’s Hyundai Car Insurance
|Damages to the insured car due to natural disasters like floods, cyclones, earthquakes, etc.
|Costs of maintaining the car or damages due to wear and tear from using the car regularly.
|Damages due to fires, explosions and human causes like vandalism, rioting, terrorism, etc.
|If the car suffers damage while being used outside of the geographical scope, as mentioned in the policy.
|Third-party legal and financial liabilities caused by damage to a third-party person or property by the insured car..
|Damages to the car if the driver does not have a valid license or is under the influence of intoxicating substances or indulges in negligent driving.
|Choice of 12 optional add-on covers to protect you or your car against specific damages.
|Only 50% of the cost will be reimbursed to replace the consumables if the car suffers damage due to wear and tear.
|A personal accident cover of ₹15 to covering injuries or even the accidental death of the owner-driver
|Specific damages that can be covered only by an add-on but which is not included in the car insurance policy.
|Any accidental damages to the car.
|Damages due to war-like situations, invasions, nuclear threats, etc.
|Total loss of the car due to irreversible damage or theft.
|Damages to the car if it is being used for adventure sports, etc., or if a private vehicle is used for commercial purposes.
Why Is It Important to Have Tata AIG for your Hyundai Car Insurance?
As an inseparable part of your daily commute and convenience, it is only natural if you want the most suitable policy for the upkeep of your Hyundai car. Our Tata AIG car insurance understands your needs and offers these exceptional benefits to help protect your car -
- Our efficient and supportive customer service team understands and caters to the various insurance needs of more than 5-crore happy customers.
- You can easily customise our Tata AIG comprehensive car insurance policies to find suitable coverage for your car. Likewise, you can also enhance the coverage with our unique add-ons to give your car overall protection.
- Over the last 20 years, the Tata AIG promise of delivering quality services to our customers to meet their insurance needs has been constant.
- Our exceptional claim settlement ratio of 98% during FY 2020-21 shows our commitment to settling your claims on time without any hassles.
- Our team of over 650 claim experts across India is always striving to ensure that you receive complete support for all our processes – be it the selection, Hyundai car insurance purchase or Hyundai car insurance renewal.
Hyundai Cars - Overview
Hyundai has introduced 13 cars in India, with the latest launch being the Hyundai i20 N Line. There are also three upcoming cars in line, namely the New Kona, Casper and the Elantra, awaiting their launch. With this exciting selection of car models from Hyundai, you can also customise and tailor your Hyundai car insurance to suit your budget as well as your needs.
Currently, there are four cars in the SUV category, one each in the compact sedan and compact SUV categories, two in the sedan category and four in the hatchback segment. While the sturdy designs and the classy look of Hyundai cars are among its most appealing features, do not miss out on noticing the powerful engines, the safety features like airbags, emergency stop signals, etc., and the fuel efficiency of their cars.
Hyundai Car Models and Prices
|Hyundai Car Models
|₹4.77 - ₹ 5.64
|Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
|₹6.00 - ₹7.07
|₹6.91 - ₹8.09
|₹6.99 - ₹8.21
|₹9.28 - ₹10.84
|Hyundai i20 N Line
|₹9.84 - ₹11.38
|₹10.15 - ₹12.06
|₹16.30 - ₹19.43
Unique Selling points: Honda Civic
- Hyundai cars are popular for their stylish look and classy designs, and high-power engines that offer an excellent mileage.
- The variety of Hyundai's car models in each segment means a car that suits everyone's needs with the added benefit of appealing designs.
- Hyundai is known to constantly upgrade its car's features, be it with regard to safety, performance or fuel efficiency!
- Hyundai cars offer a host of exquisite features such as touchscreens connected to the car tech, wireless chargers, 360-degree cameras and much more!
Rivals of Hyundai
While Hyundai has a lot of amazing car models for you to choose from, here are some other brands whose cars may interest you:
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Honda Motors
- Maruti Suzuki
- GM Motors
- Ford Motors
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
1. How to Claim Hyundai Car Insurance?
1. How to Claim Hyundai Car Insurance?
Filing a claim for your Hyundai car insurance with Tata AIG is a simple and quick online process:
- Visit our official website and go to the 'Claims' page. Type in your policy number on the online form and details of the FIR, along with your details. For voice support, please call us on 1800-266-7780.
- Our surveyor for damages will inspect your car, and we will have the car repaired at the network garage.
- We will then begin the claim process.
- Once the process is complete, your repaired car will be sent back to you.
2. How To Renew Hyundai Car Insurance?
For your Hyundai car insurance renewal with Tata AIG, these are the steps you can follow:
- Visit our Car Insurance page.
- Provide your car's registration number and click "Renew".
- Fill in the required details as given on the online form.
- Make the payment to complete your Hyundai car insurance renewal.
3. What is the price of a Hyundai car?
With 13 models currently on sale in India, the price of a Hyundai car starts from ₹4.77 lakhs for a Hyundai Santro, while the most expensive model, the Kona Electric, can go up to ₹25.20 lakhs.
4. How does the No Claim Bonus apply to my Hyundai car insurance?
When it is time for your Hyundai car insurance renewal, the No Claim Bonus discount that you have accumulated as a result of not filing a claim for damages will be applied to your premiums. Therefore, you will be paying reduced premiums for the coming policy year. But it is important to note that the No Claim Bonus discount does not apply to the overall premiums but only the own damage premium.
5. What determines my Hyundai car insurance premium?
Your Hyundai car insurance premium will be determined based on some prime factors like the location or area where it is used, the car's make and model, the type of insurance cover, the risks on your car, your driving record and the deductibles.
6. How does repairing my Hyundai car at my insurance provider's network garage help me?
With Tata AIG, in case your Hyundai car suffers damage, you can choose to have your car repaired at our 7500+ network garages. With your Hyundai car insurance, you can avail of cashless claims, where we will settle the repair costs directly with the garage, and you won't have to pay anything. And if you choose to have your car repaired at a garage of your choice, we will reimburse the costs to you with your Hyundai car insurance, again, without you having to face any financial losses.