Suzuki V Strom Insurance
Suzuki V Strom Insurance
Regarding excellent and trustworthy motorbikes suitable for all types of commutes, Suzuki is one of the most trusted companies. The Suzuki V-Strom is a middleweight adventure motorcycle that provides thrill-seeking tourers with a pleasant ride and smooth handling. The bike is also well-known for its exceptional performance and mileage, making it an ideal choice for Indian roads.
Purchasing a Suzuki V-Strom is an excellent decision, but remember to obtain Suzuki V-Strom insurance before riding it. According to the 1988 Motor Vehicles Act, every bike owner must get their two-wheeler insured. Insurance policy for bikes provides financial aid if an unanticipated accident occurs while riding your bike. Tata AIG may assist you with its well-designed Suzuki V-Strom bike insurance packages that provide substantial coverage.
With Tata AIG, you may customise your Suzuki bike insurance plan. Suzuki third-party bike insurance plans and comprehensive Suzuki two-wheeler insurance policy are the two primary bike insurance plans available. Pick the one that best meets your coverage and affordability requirements.
Suzuki V Strom Insurance Renewal/Purchase via Tata AIG
Tata Tata AIG has made purchasing and renewing your Suzuki V Strom insurance simple and straightforward. Carefully follow the steps outlined below for a no-fuss purchasing/renewal of 2-wheeler insurance online:
- Navigate to the Bike Insurance section of the Tata AIG website.
- Type in your two-wheeler registration number in the area given.
- You can then do a Suzuki two-wheeler insurance renewal of your existing Tata AIG policy or purchase a new one.
- When you click the option to acquire the pricing, you must fill out a form with the information requested by the page.
- After completing the form, choose the appropriate IDV (Insured Declared Value) from those shown.
- Fill in with information regarding your bike insurance claims. Please notify the insurer in the designated box if you have used your bike insurance policy. You will receive an NCB (No Claim Bonus) if you have not filed any claims.
- The anticipated premium rate will then be disclosed.
- You may supplement your basic insurance by adding the distinctive Tata AIG riders.
- Finally, you may use digital payment alternatives online by entering the appropriate information.
- When we receive the payment, a soft copy of the Suzuki V Strom insurance will be emailed to the insured.
Suzuki V Strom Insurance Price - Your Premium Amount
Suzuki V Strom bike insurance costs are determined by the Insured Declared Value (IDV), which fluctuates depending on your automobile's age and region. It is the current market worth of your two-wheeler. The insurance company will pay the maximum amount if your two-wheeler is damaged beyond repair or stolen.
You may collect your IDV from a nearby arena dealership and utilise the Tata AIG website's free bike insurance premium calculator to receive an estimate of your Suzuki V Strom insurance.
The third-party bike insurance price is announced by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) of India on an annual basis. These premiums vary as per the engine’s cubic capacity
Add-Ons for bike Insurance by Tata AIG
Tata AIG presents appealing add-on coverages to supplement your Suzuki V Strom insurance:
Engine Protection: This add-on cover protects the engine from harm caused by oil leaks, natural disasters, or mechanical troubles.
Zero Depreciation Cover: The zero depreciation cover is for individuals who do not want to pay the depreciation penalty. It is common knowledge that a two-wheeler's value and components depreciate with time. And if you claim insurance, you will be responsible for covering the depreciation. However, you won't have to worry about depreciation with this cover. The additional coverage will cover the price of repairs, rubber components, and so on. The client must bear the excess in accordance with the insurance schedule.
No Claim Bonus Protection: No Claim Bonus is not coverage but a benefit for not filing a claim during the policy year. It is a type of incentive insurance firms provide to policyholders upon renewal for the preceding policy year.
Personal Belongings Cover: It is also known as personal possession insurance. It is mostly provided through bike insurers who provide full insurance coverage. Your insurance provider will cover damage or loss to most possessions while riding your two-wheeler. You might be eligible for compensation if your two-wheeler was involved in an accident.
Consumables Cover: A standard bike insurance coverage does not cover all of your bike's minor and large body pieces. This add-on provides coverage for products not covered by normal insurance. Nut bolts, screws, oil filters, brake oil, bearings, fuel filter, grease, or lubricant clip are examples of these products. Purchasing this cover will save you a significant amount of money on service.
Roadside Assistance Cover: This add-on must be included in your insurance; two-wheelers are machinery that can break down anytime. To avoid the headaches of a two-wheeler breakdown at odd hours, incorporate roadside assistance coverage in your policy. This ensures that you may obtain assistance anytime by contacting the insurance company.
Medical Emergency Expenses: This add-on cover is useful to everyone, not just you. This is because it provides comprehensive coverage for medical expenditures incurred due to a traffic accident.
Things Included and Not Included under Tata AIG Suzuki V Storm Bike Insurance Policy
|Things Included under Tata AIG Suzuki V Strom Insurance||Things Not Included under Tata AIG Suzuki V Strom Insurance|
|Any degree of damage to the Suzuki V Strom bike caused by natural catastrophes such as floods, cyclones, earthquakes, and so on.||Any damage to the covered two-wheeler when it is beyond the geographical area specified in the plan (that is outside of India).|
|Any loss suffered by Suzuki V Strom due to theft or repair beyond the damage caused by a robbery.||Any loss or damage caused by regular wear and tear, including electrical and mechanical breakdowns.|
|Damages to the Suzuki V Strom bike or loss of the bike as a consequence of a road collision involving a third-party vehicle, as well as damage to a person's belongings or injury to a third-party individual resulting in impairment or death.||Loss or destruction of the covered bike if the rider is intoxicated, does not have a valid driver's licence, or is not wearing a helmet at the time of the collision.|
|If rioting, vandalism, terrorist attacks, or other human-made actions result in destroying or losing your Hero bike vehicle.||Your third-party bike insurance policy does not protect you from standalone damage or personal accidents.|
|Damage to your bike from natural disasters like earthquakes, snowfall, cyclones, and floods.||Damage to your two-wheeler if it's purposely utilised under restricted usage circumstances, leading to irresponsible driving.|
|Damage to your two-wheeler is caused by lightning, self-ignition, explosions, and so on.||Damage to your private Suzuki V Strom if it is utilised for commercial reasons or if the two-wheeler is used for speed racing, adventure sports, or other similar activities.|
|Personal Accident Coverage of a maximum of ₹15 lakhs for the two-wheeler insurance policyholder in the case of personal injury. If the owner-rider dies in the accident, the policyholder's nominee will get the payment.||Any war-like situation in the nation or an invasion caused damage to your two-wheeler.|
Why Choose Tata AIG for Bike Insurance?
When you pick Tata AIG for your Suzuki bike insurance online, you can be confident that you will receive financial assistance in the event of an accident. For the past 20 years, almost five crore clients have trusted Tata AIG. When you purchase a Tata AIG bike policy or do a Suzuki bike insurance renewal, you receive the Tata promise of dependability, comprehensive insurance coverage, a simple purchasing and claim settlement process, and unrivalled assistance throughout your two-wheeler insurance journey with us.
Here are some reasons you should get Tata AIG Suzuki V-Strom bike insurance:
- Tata AIG believes in providing our clients with the highest comfort and hassle-free experience. Suzuki bike insurance coverage may be purchased online in a simple and quick process. The same goes when you're doing a Suzuki V-Strom insurance renewal of your existing Tata AIG plan.
- The Tata AIG bike insurance policy covers your bike completely, including any third-party liabilities and damages or loss caused by theft, accident, and man-made and natural disasters.
- Tata AIG announced a claim ratio of 98% for the fiscal year 2020-2021, reaffirming our commitment to our clients.
- Tata AIG believes in providing a rapid and easy resolution of bike insurance claims with our three-step, seamless claim settlement procedure, backed by 650 in-house insurance claim professionals.
- With the Suzuki V Strom insurance online, you may access cashless and efficient servicing from a nationwide network of over 7,500 garages.
Suzuki V Strom - A Brief Overview of the Bike
The 2021 Suzuki lineup features a pair of adventure-focused variations of the already superb V-Strom 650 model, as is customary. These varieties include the V-Strom 650 XT and XT Adventure models, two Japanese motorbikes designed to provide rock-steady durability and intimidating performance for everything from daily rides to full-on excursions.
These upgraded V-Stroms, like many other Suzuki bikes in the 2021 lineup, are powered by Suzuki's proven and trusted DOHC V-twin 645 cc engine, which produces 70 horsepower and a peak torque of 46 lb-ft. In terms of performance, they are both similar to the V-Strom 650 basic model. They also have the same electronics and riding aids, such as ABS, traction control, a low-RPM assist function, and an easy start function.
The two variants, however, differ from the standard model in terms of extras. Aluminium wheels, a big front screen, ADV-inspired stacked headlamps, handguards, and a protected engine cowl distinguish the 650 XT variant. The XT Adventure adds aluminium panniers as standard, as well as mirror extensions, an accessory bar, a handlebar cross-brace, and other features.
Suzuki V Strom Variants and Prices
|Variant||Ex-Showroom Price* in New Delhi (₹)|
|Suzuki V Strom 650XT Standard||₹8,88,030|
Suzuki V Strom Features: Unique Selling Points of the Bike
The following are some of the unique selling points of the Suzuki V Strom bike:
- A 4-stroke 645cc DOHC, liquid-cooled V-twin engine, powers it.
- The two-wheeler meets BS6 emission standards.
- This Suzuki V-Strom model has various safety features, including single-channel ABS, a digital and analogue dashboard, traction control, riding modes, and more.
- The bike has an LED taillight, headlight, and turn signal lighting for clear vision when the weather gets dark or foggy and in the nighttime.
Top Contenders of the Suzuki V Strom
Listed below are some of the top competitors of the Suzuki V Strom bike:
- Kawasaki Versys 650
- Triumph Street Triple
- Honda CBR650R
- Kawasaki Ninja 650
- Moto Morini X-Cape
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
1. Will a third-party bike insurance plan cover robbery and theft?
1. Will a third-party bike insurance plan cover robbery and theft?
No, a third-party bike insurance policy won't cover you for bike theft. It just covers damage to third-party people, vehicles, and property. Comprehensive insurance is recommended for theft coverage.
2. Can I get third-party liability coverage for my comprehensive Suzuki insurance plan?
Yes, comprehensive Suzuki bike insurance covers both own damage and third-party damage.
3. Do I have to pay extra for add-on covers?
Yes, you must pay an additional fee for your policy premium to receive additional benefits.
4. How much No Claim Bonus discount would I receive on subsequent premiums if I do not submit a claim for four years?
Renowned insurance companies like Tata AIG provide up to 45% NCB reduction after four claim-free years.
5. How does an insurance company determine motorbike insurance premiums?
To calculate bike insurance premiums, insurance carriers consider the following elements:
- Third-party liability premium
- Own damage premium
- Compulsory Personal Accident coverage
- Add-ons, among other things
6. What is the point of getting motorcycle insurance?
Insurance is your final and only line of defence in reckless driving or a traffic accident. As a result, having a policy in place to cover the financial and legal aspects of your journey while on the road is critical. It helps you in difficult times by taking care of your financial affairs.
7. When my Suzuki V Strom bike insurance policy expires, how much time do I have to renew it?
You must renew your Suzuki V Strom insurance for at least one month before it expires. If you forget, your insurance company may allow you a grace period to renew your policy. However, you will lose all your bike insurance benefits if you do not do so within the indicated time range.