Skoda Superb Insurance
Skoda Superb Insurance
Skoda Superb is a luxury sedan introduced by the Czech Republic carmaker brand Skoda. The angular contours and sharp lines reveal the car’s beauty, with its exciting details catching people’s attention. With a dynamic look and powerful engine, the car offers maximum driving pleasure with exceptional comfort. Considering the price and luxury of Skoda Superb, there is no doubt that you will like to protect it with suitable insurance due to the increase in accidents, crimes and natural mishaps.
There are three types of motor insurance policies in India that include third-party liability cover, standalone own damage and comprehensive insurance. Many car owners buy an insurance policy for cars because it is mandated by law. But third-party liability insurance covers third-party liabilities only and does not offer any support in case of your car damage or injury. On the other hand, a standalone own damage policy offers compensation for own damages also. For the overall protection of vehicles, there is the third type of insurance known as comprehensive insurance that protects your car from theft, vandalism, riots, natural disasters, accidents, etc. Apart from this, you can also buy add-on covers at extra costs to enhance your car’s protective shield.
Tata AIG offers all the above-mentioned motor insurance policies that are tailored to suit your car needs. Also, renewing your car insurance policy every year can be cumbersome and also increases the policy costs. Thus, Tata AIG allows you to buy long-term four-wheeler insurance extending up to two to three years. To buy the policy or car insurance renewal online, you can follow the steps discussed below.
Skoda Superb Insurance Renewal/Buy via Tata AIG
Tata AIG motor insurance can be purchased both offline and online. To buy car insurance offline, you can visit the nearest office. On the other hand, you can follow the simple steps online and get your policy instantly. To purchase Skoda Superb insurance online, follow the step-by-step procedure:
- Visit the Car Insurance page on the Tata AIG website.
- Enter your Skoda Superb registration number.
- Click “Get Price” for a new issue or “Renew” for Skoda Superb insurance renewal.
- Fill out the form given to get your car insurance quote.
- Select the correct Insured Declared Value (IDV) from the list given.
- Don’t forget to notify the insurance provider about any past claims, as you can benefit from the No Claim Bonus if you haven’t made any claims.
- After providing the required information, the premium for your Skoda Superb insurance will be displayed.
- If you want to buy extra riders for your car, pick from the add-on options and proceed with the payment.
- You will be sent a soft copy of your Skoda Superb insurance policy via email once the payment is received.
If you want to purchase insurance for your car offline, you can follow these steps:
- Locate your nearest Tata AIG office.
- Approach the counter and express your desire to buy or renew your Skoda Superb insurance.
- Our insurance expert will speak with you and discuss all our plans.
- The expert will guide you through the process and documentation.
- Once the process is completed, you will receive your policy papers.
Before buying insurance for cars, you can use our car insurance calculator to get a better idea of your Skoda Superb insurance cost.
Skoda Superb Insurance Price – Your Premium Amount
The Skoda Superb insurance cost depends on the IDV of your car. IDV is the amount paid by the insurance company if the insured car is stolen or damaged beyond repair. The premium is calculated after considering factors like the make and model of the car, registration city, type of use and fuel, cubic capacity, etc. You can also know the IDV of your Skoda Superb with the help of an online four-wheeler premium calculator or by visiting a local dealer.
Add-ons for Skoda Superb Insurance by Tata AIG
Buying a car is a dream come true for many and is an important milestone in life. Comprehensive insurance may not suffice for your prized possession, considering the expensive accessories, rising crimes and natural mishaps. So, buying suitable add-on covers is a wise step to give your car an added layer of protection. Tata AIG offers 12 unique add-on covers that include:
- No Claim Bonus Protection
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Repair of Glass, Fibre and Plastic Parts
- Daily Allowance Cover
- Emergency Transport & Hotel Expense Cover
- Key Replacement
- Engine Secure
- Tyre Secure
- Consumables Expense
- Loss of Personal Belongings
- Return to Invoice Cover
It is to be noted that the addition of add-on covers in your Skoda insurance raises the premium amount, and subsequently, the Skoda Superb insurance cost. So, before buying the add-on covers, you must evaluate your car needs.
Things Covered and Not Covered under Tata AIG’s Skoda Car Insurance
Believing in transparency, Tata AIG helps its customers make informed decisions. So, before buying suitable insurance for car, you must know the several inclusions and exclusions under it. Here is a table that will help you understand what is covered and what is not.
|Things covered under Skoda Superb Insurance||Things not covered under Skoda Superb Insurance|
|Damages to third-party property and third-party death/injury||Normal wear and tear due to depreciation|
|Damages caused by accidents||Damages caused during driving without a driving licence|
|Damages due to natural calamities like earthquakes, floods, cyclones, etc.||Mechanical or electrical breakdown and consequential loss|
|Damages due to riots, vandalism, or strikes||Damages caused by commercial usage of private cars|
|Theft, burglary or housebreaking damages||Damages caused by driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs|
|Damages caused by terrorist activities||Damages due to racing activities|
|Fire damages due to self-ignition, explosion or lightning.||Damages due to war or nuclear threats|
|Damages caused during transit||Damages caused outside the geographical location mentioned in the policy|
Why is it Important to Have Tata AIG for Your Skoda Superb Insurance?
A car is a prized possession for many, and Tata AIG understands this. Preserving millions of dream cars, the company ensures maximum protection and is dedicated to satisfying its customers. Some more reasons why you should choose Tata AIG are as follows:
- Tata AIG has been taking care of vehicles for more than 20 years and is proud to have 5 crore satisfied customers.
- Tata AIG is a performance-driven brand that ensures a hassle-free claim settlement process for its customers. With its dedication to its service, Tata AIG is proud to have a 98% claim settlement ratio for FY 2020-21.
- With its extensive network of cashless garages, Tata AIG offers seamless and quick claim settlement service.
- Being the most trusted insurance provider, the company offers tailored insurance policies according to the needs of the customers. You can pick from the 12 unique riders and enhance your car’s protection at extra costs.
Overview – Skoda Superb Car Model
The updated version of Skoda Superb was launched in January 2021 by the Czech Republic brand Skoda. Available in two variants and six colours, the new Skoda Superb is designed with comfort and convenience. The sharp, dynamic lines and signature angular contours reveal the exterior beauty of the car, which is complemented with high-grade materials in the interior, offering maximum comfort. The powerful engine makes the driving experience as dynamic as the looks of the car. Some technical features of Skoda Superb include:
- Engine displacement of 1984 cc
- Turbocharged petrol engine with Direct Injection System
- BS VI Emission standard
- Max power 188bhp @4200-6000rpm
- Max torque 320Nm @1450-4200rpm
- Mileage 15.1kmpl
- Dual Clutch Auto Transmission
- 5-seater seating capacity
- 66.0-litre fuel capacity
Skoda Superb Price and Variants
Skoda Superb is available in two variants in six colours and runs on petrol only. The variants and their prices are as follows:
|Laurin & Klement or L&K||₹35.85 Lakh|
Unique Selling Points: Skoda Superb Car Features
The new Skoda Superb is crafted with state-of-the-art technology that makes no compromises. With class-leading safety and maximum driving pleasure, the Skoda Superb stands out with its unique features that include:
- Skoda Superb is equipped with eight airbags for all-round protection.
- 20.32cm SKODA Infotainment System
- MySKODA Connect and Wireless Smart Link Connectivity
- 12 Speaker CANTON Sound System offers the best music quality
- Headlamp Beam Adjuster
- 625 litres of Boot space
- Front doors house a 3-fold umbrella on each side crafted with high-grade fabric protecting from UV rays
- Bootlid Virtual Pedal
- Headlamp Washer
- Bi-Xenon Adaptive Light System
- Driver Fatigue Detection
- Park Assist Function
Rivals of Skoda Superb Car
Some of the competitor cars of Skoda Superb include:
- Toyota Camry
- BMW 3 series
- Audi A4
- Skoda Octavia
- Honda Accord
- Toyota Prius V
- Volvo S60
- Mercedes Benz CLA Class
Frequently Asked Question
1. How to claim Skoda Superb Insurance?
To claim your Skoda Superb insurance, follow the simple steps:
- Call on 1800- 266-7780 or visit the “Claims Support” page on the Tata AIG website.
- Now fill in the required information.
- You will receive a link on your registered mobile number for self-inspection.
- Fill in the correct details about the car damages in the self-inspection form.
- A surveyor will also visit to inspect the car.
- Make a cashless claim at the network garages or ask for reimbursement for the damages.
- Submit the following documents to file a claim: Claim form, FIR if present, address and identity proofs, and insurance policy documents.
- You can also track the claim settlement process online.
- Once the company examines your claim, it will be approved and settled.
2. What is the process of Skoda insurance renewal?
To renew your car insurance, follow the steps:
- Visit the Car insurance page on the Tata AIG website.
- Enter your Skoda Superb registration number and click the “Renew” option.
- Fill out the form with the correct details about your car.
- To get the premium amount, select the correct IDV of your car.
- Notify the insurance company about the previous claims to avail of the No Claim Bonus.
- You can choose from the add-on options if you wish to enhance your policy coverage.
- Choose any digital payment option to make the payment, after which you will receive a soft copy via email.
3. What is the price of a Skoda Superb Car?
The price of Skoda Superb ranges between ₹32-36 Lakh.
4. What are the available colours in Skoda Superb Car?
Skoda Superb is available in six colours that include Business Grey, Lava Blue, Steel Grey, Race Blue, Moon White, and Magic Black.
5. Is Skoda Superb a good car?
The all-new Skoda Superb offers a comfortable driving experience and has a high-performing engine complemented with excellent looks. Driving the Skoda Superb gives an unparalleled experience, and the unique features of the car make it stand apart from its competitors.
6. How much does a Skoda insurance cost?
The cost of Skoda Superb insurance depends on the car’s IDV. IDV is the car’s value which is paid by the insurance company if it is stolen or damaged beyond repair. The table below shows how IDV is calculated after considering the depreciation of the car over the years.
The following formula is used for calculating the IDV of a new car which is equipped with extra accessories added after its purchase. IDV= (Company’s listed price- depreciation value) + (Cost of accessories – depreciation value of parts)
Other factors that determine the Skoda Superb IDV are as follows:
- Make and model
- Age of the car
- Registration date and city
- Type of fuel
- Type of insurance policy
- Policy duration