Jawa 42 Insurance
Jawa 42 Insurance
When looking for a super-stylish and powerful bike in India, the Jawa 42 bike will come at the top of the list. The Jawa 42 model was launched by JAWA, a famous two-wheeler manufacturer, in Czechoslovakia, in 2019. The company named this bike after ‘Perak’, a factory customer, in his honour. Taking out Jawa 42 for a spin on the Indian roads could be unmatched. You will attract the attention of the passersby and also, you will never be able to get enough of its power on the roads.
However, with great power, comes great responsibility. Hence, taking care of your Jawa 42 is prudent considering the poor road conditions in most parts of India. According to the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 in India, each and every two-wheeler owner must have at least a third-party insurance plan in place. Failing to have one can result in regular payments of traffic fines or ₹2000 and ₹4000 for one-time and repeated offenses.
At Tata AIG, however, you can choose from different online two-wheeler insurance plans, that too, at an affordable price range. Also, with the help of our online bike insurance calculator, you can learn more about the premium amount payable, the policy inclusions, exclusions, etc. Jawa bike price in India is a bit on the higher side. Hence, it’s prudent to safeguard it on the roads from accidental damages. And even if your Jawa 42 incurs damages or irreparable loss, your valid Jawa bike insurance plan will compensate for the same.
Jawa 42 Insurance – Purchase/Renewal with Tata AIG
When you buy insurance for two-wheeler with Tata AIG, you will save money and time. Basically, with our digitised policy purchase and renewal processes online, you can get a valid two-wheeler insurance plan for your Jawa 42 in minutes! Even Jawa 42 insurance renewal with Tata AIG can happen instantly. And it’s advisable to start the renewal process at least two weeks before the policy lapse date. In order to buy a policy for your Jawa bike online with us, follow these steps –
- Go to Tata AIG’s official website and click on the Bike Insurance tab on the top.
- Fill in your Jawa bike’s registration details and go to the “Get Price” tab if you wish to buy a new Jawa 42 insurance, or click on ‘Renew’ for Jawa 42 insurance renewal.
- All the details related to the insurance for two-wheeler policy will be shown on the screen.
- Pick an appropriate IDV for your Jawa 42 from the list of IDVs given.
- Type in carefully all the necessary bike claim details, including the Jawa 42’s insurance details, if you have filed for a claim in the past. If not, you will get a No Claim Bonus discount from us.
- The insurance details for your Jawa 42 will not be visible on the screen.
- You can select any one of the online payment options and make the payment instantly.
- Once all your details are confirmed, your valid insurance policy will be sent to your registered email ID.
Jawa 42 Insurance Price - Your premium amount
It is important to have full knowledge about the premium amounts payable against policies before buying one. And hence, you should also know that your policy’s premium cost will depend upon several factors. And only when you will be aware of the premium costs, will you be able to make the payments on time by saving your money well.
If you opt for a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy, the policy price of your Jawa 42 bike will be based on the following criterion -
- Your bike’s registration location;
- Your selected IDV;
- Your policy location;
- Your selected add-on covers;
- No Claim Bonus discount from the past, if any.
For the mandatory third-party bike insurance plans, the premium cost will be declared by the IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India) every year. This price will be based on your Jawa 42’s engine’s cubic capacity.
But if you wish to get all-around coverage benefits against your chosen two-wheeler policy, you should opt for the comprehensive policy which will come with several add-on covers as well. This comprehensive policy will offer you dual benefits of third-party insurance as well as every single damage and loss to your bike.
Therefore, it’s better to opt for the comprehensive two-wheeler insurance, which will be further supported by various additional covers, and therefore, will offer better policy coverage. Also, during Jawa 42 insurance renewal, you can customise your comprehensive policy as per your requirements.
You can use the online bike insurance calculator on Tata AIG’s website to find out your two-wheeler’s IDV (Insured Declared Value).
Things Covered/Not Covered Under TATA AIG’s Jawa 42 Insurance Policy
|Things Covered Under Tata AIG’s Jawa 42 Insurance||Things Not Covered Under Tata AIG’s Jawa 42 Insurance|
|When your insured Jawa 42 is lost or damaged due to natural disasters like cyclones, floods, earthquakes, etc.||Any losses or damages caused to the Jawa 42 bike outside the geographical location that’s mentioned in the Jawa 42 insurance (outside India).|
|Theft of the insured Jawa 42 or irretrievable damages to the bike leading to a total loss.||Damages caused to the Jawa bike due to general wear & tear from regular riding or significant loss, and any other forms of electric/mechanical breakdown.|
|Damage or losses caused by the insured Jawa 42 bike to any other third-party vehicle, property, or any injury caused to any third person.||Damage or loss of the insured bike if the rider was drunk or was under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants. Or if the owner-rider didn’t wear a helmet or didn’t have a valid driving license while riding.|
|Loss or damage of the Jawa 42 bike due to malicious man-made activities like terrorism, rioting, destruction, etc.||Own damage or personal accident cover for your two-wheeler insurance will not be applicable in the case of a third-party bike policy.|
|Damage was caused to the Jawa 42 bike by fire due to explosions, lightning, self-ignition, and so on.||Damage or loss caused to the bike if the insured bike was used for commercial needs or was used for speed trials, speed racing, adventure sports, etc.|
|Specific losses & damages that are covered under the selected optional add-on plans by you.||Damages were caused to the insured bike during theft and robbery when the bike was not stolen.|
|Personal accident cover for your insured Jawa 42 of up to ₹15 lakhs for the owner-driver facing any personal injuries. In case of the death of the owner-driver, the insurance beneficiary will get the insured amount.||Damages to the Jawa 42 in the event of a war, mutiny, invasion, or other war-like situations in India.|
|Accidental damage to the insured Jawa 42 and damages caused to the bike while transporting the same by airways, waterways, railways, etc.||Damage to the bike if it is used under restricted conditions like in a flood-prone or landslide-prone zone.|
Why Is It Necessary to Have Jawa bike Insurance from Tata AIG?
- Tata AIG offers different types of online bike insurance plans in India. You can either go for third-party two-wheeler insurance or even choose a comprehensive policy. You can also pick from wide range of add-on covers.
- Tata AIG’s core team has more than two decades of vast experience in the Indian insurance industry. Hence, you can trust Tata, as a brand, to deliver you the best kind of insurance benefits. Also, we now have a happy customer base of more than 5-crore individuals in India.
- Our hassle-free and straightforward 3-step online claiming procedure are backed by 650+ claim experts from all around India. This makes sure that your claims are always settled on time. Tata AIG also proudly states that we have had a CSR (Claim Settlement Ratio) of a whopping 98% for FY 2020-21.
- Tata AIG has wide access to cashless network garages from all over India and you can simply take your damaged Jawa 42 bike and get it refurbished without paying any bills on the spot.
- Our easy and hassle-free two-wheeler insurance plan purchase and renewal processes online can happen in just a few minutes from the comfort of wherever you are placed physically.
Overview: Jawa 42
A few months back, Jawa 42 2.1 was introduced and it took the bike lovers by storm. It is the peppier version of the Jawa 42 bike and it brought along certain cosmetic changes that are hard to ignore. There are now more updated interiors as well. However, the best news is, the manufacturer has promised to include these upgrades in the old Jawa 42 versions as well.
The Jawa 42 produces 27.33 PS of power and 27.02 Nm torque. The manufacturer has used the cross-port technology to bring in this power change and also repositioned the lambda sensor. If you are someone who loves full-throttle when it comes to two-wheelers, the Jawa 42 is an option that you shouldn’t ignore. With unmatched fueling capacity and robust on-road presence, the Jawa 42 will stay dear to you for years to come.
Jawa 42 Bike Variants and Prices
|Variants||On-road Prices (ex-showroom New Delhi)|
|Jawa 42 2.1, 293 cc,Petrol||₹1.84 Lakh|
|Jawa 42 Double Disc, 293 cc,Petrol||₹1.64 Lakh|
|Jawa 42 Double Disc BS6, 293 cc,Petrol||₹1.78 Lakh|
|Jawa 42 Single Disc, 293 cc,Petrol||₹1.55 Lakh|
|Jawa 42 Single Disc BS6, 293 cc,Petrol||₹1.69 Lakh|
Unique Selling Points: Jawa 42 Features
If you are now really intrigued about buying the Jawa 42, here are a few more features of the bike that will convince you further to opt for the same –
- Powerful 293 cc engine
- 31 kmpl mileage
- ABS Dual-channel brakes
- 12 litres fuel capacity
- Digital odometer
- Instrument console
Rivals of Jawa 42
- Honda CB350 RS
- Royal Enfield Meteor 350
- Benelli Imperiale 400
All the bike prices and other information listed above pertain to a specific city and vehicle model. Since this information is subject to change, it is advisable to check the latest information before purchasing a vehicle or an insurance policy.
Frequently Asked Question
Which one is the best insurance for an all-new Jawa 42?
The insurance plan for your Jawa 42 will depend upon your insurance requirements. However, it’s always better to go for an all-around protection of your vehicle and hence, a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan is prudent.
What will be the cost of a bike insurance policy in India?
It will depend upon several factors like your selected IDV, your bike’s registration details, your chosen add-on cover plans, No Claim Bonus discounts from the past, and so on.
How to buy an all-new insurance for two-wheeler with Tata AIG?
With Tata AIG, the online process of purchasing a two-wheeler insurance is extremely straightforward and hassle-free –
- Visit Tata AIG’s official website and click on the ‘Bike Insurance’ tab;
- Fill in the details shown on the screen;
- Choose an appropriate IDV and select add-on covers as per your needs;
- Make the premium payment online through any one of the digital payment modes shown.
That’s it! Upon successful verification of your application, your valid insurance plan will be sent to your registered email ID.