Suzuki Bike Insurance
Tata AIG Suzuki Bike Insurance
Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited is a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation, a renowned Japanese multinational corporation widely appreciated for making different mobility solutions, such as cars, motorcycles, ATVs and more.
Suzuki Motor Corporation made its way to the Indian two-wheeler market in 1982 after forming a strategic joint venture with TVS. However, the TVS-Suzuki alliance ended in 2001, and Suzuki re-entered the Indian market in 2006 as Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited.
The core objective of Suzuki Motorcycle India Private India is to provide value-packed products that deliver optimum performance and fit the budget of an average Indian consumer. The company also has high-end bikes, which have been particularly popular in India.
The company has a wide range of product offerings, including various motorcycles, scooters, ATVs and more. Suzuki Motorcycle Indian Private India has also forayed into the sports bike segment and launches its race series every year.
Even though Suzuki bikes ensure optimum performance and smooth ride, even a small dent can financially hurt your pocket. Moreover, the state of roads and traffic in India make the bike and you more vulnerable to accidents and mishaps on the road. Hence, buying all-inclusive bike insurance for Suzuki is more a necessity than a choice. Further, In India, it is mandatory to have at least a third-party bike insurance plan. However, buying a comprehensive bike insurance plan, inclusive of third-party insurance, will give you complete financial protection against any damages to your bike, your life, and any third party.
At Tata AIG, you get an option to buy bike insurance for Suzuki per your need. We offer three types of bike insurance:
- Comprehensive bike insurance plan
- Standalone own damage bike insurance plan
- Standalone third-party bike insurance plan
You can buy the Tata AIG bike policy online for your Suzuki bike. Read on to know about the Suzuki bike insurance online at Tata AIG.
Suzuki Bike Insurance Renewal/New Purchase via Tata AIG
Buying a new Tata AIG bike policy is easy and hassle-free. You can easily buy or renew your bike insurance policy for Suzuki online by following some simple steps, including:
- Visit the Tata AIG website and go to the two-wheeler insurance page.
- Mention your bike registration number and click on ‘Get Price’ if you are buying a bike insurance plan. If you are renewing Your existing Tata AIG bike insurance plan, click on ‘Renew’.
- The Tata AIG online bike insurance calculator will provide details about your bike and present your bike insurance plan, if applicable.
- From the list of Insured Declared Value (IDV), select the most appropriate one for your two-wheeler.
- Fill in information about your bike insurance plan claims. If you have claimed your bike insurance plan, inform the insurer in the assigned box. If you have not made any claim, you will get a No Claim Bonus (NCB).
- After this step, the total premium payable for your Tata AIG bike insurance plan will appear on the screen.
- Check the final quote and make payment online through any digital payment options available on our safe portal.
- Receive the confirmation for your bike insurance plan on your email and WhatsApp inbox.
Our bike insurance purchase and renewal process are efficient and quick, allowing you to save time. If you choose the Tata AIG bike policy, you can be assured of convenient and quick policy issuance, economical premiums and the best customer support.
Suzuki Two-Wheeler Insurance Price - Your Premium Amount
The price of your bike insurance for Suzuki depends on different types of different factors, including the type of bike insurance plan, bike manufacturer and model, and the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your bike.
For instance, if you only buy a basic third-party Suzuki bike insurance, the premiums of your third-party policy will be minimum and depend only on two factors, the engine cubic capacity of the bike and the annual bike insurance rates as declared by the IRDAI (Insurance and Regulatory Development Authority of India).
Alternatively, if you take the comprehensive bike insurance policy for Suzuki, your premiums will depend on several factors like bike age, make and model, the purpose of use, geographical region, engine type and cubic capacity, IDV, and safety devices. The main influencing factor in this regard is the IDV of your bike, which is the approximate vehicle value and the amount for which the two-wheeler is insured. IDV reduces as your bike ages, and hence, your bike insurance plan premiums also decrease.
You can find the IDV of your Suzuki bike from a local dealership or use the online Tata AIG two-wheeler premium calculator to know the premiums payable for your Suzuki online bike insurance policy. You need to:
- Enter your bike registration number
- Provide details of the choice of IDV and other necessary information
- Check the NCB tab, if applicable and click on ‘Get Price’.
Once you enter the details, the calculator will show the premiums payable for your Suzuki bike insurance online.
Things Covered/Not Covered Under Tata AIG’s Suzuki Bike Insurance Policy
|Things Covered Under Tata AIG’s Suzuki Bike Insurance||Things Not Covered Under Tata AIG’s Suzuki Bike Insurance|
|Damage or loss sustained by the bike due to natural disasters, such as floods, cyclones, earthquakes, etc.||Wear and tear, mechanical/electric breakdown of the bike or any consequential loss|
|Damage or loss sustained by the bike because of man-made activities, like a terrorist attack, strike, riots, etc.||Damage or loss outside the geographical boundary of India|
|Damage or loss caused by fire due to self-ignition, explosions, lightning, etc.||Damage or loss sustained by the vehicle due to racing, reliability trials, speed tests, etc.|
|Damage due to accidents and in transit by air, waterways, railways, roadways, etc.||Damage or loss because of the negligence of driving rules like riding without a helmet, not carrying a valid driving license or riding under the influence of intoxicants and narcotics.|
|Total loss because of theft of the bike||Damage due to war or circumstances akin to war, mutiny, etc.|
|Damage caused by the bike to any third-party property, life or body||Damage caused due to breaking, entering and burglary if the bike is not stolen|
|A personal accident cover of ₹15 lakhs for the owner-driver of the bike. This includes any medical expenses arising due to injuries caused by an accident. In case of the demise of the owner-driver, the beneficiary gets a pre-defined death benefit.||Damage sustained by the bike because of riding in restricted conditions, such as flood-prone areas or when using a private bike for commercial purposes.|
Why Is It Important to Have Tata AIG for your Suzuki Two-Wheeler Insurance Online?
When you choose Tata AIG for your bike insurance for Suzuki, you can be assured of reliable financial support in case of adverse events. Tata AIG is a brand name trusted by over five crore customers for the last 20 years. When you buy a Tata AIG bike policy, you get the Tata promise of reliability, comprehensive insurance coverage, seamless buying and claim settlement process and unparallel support throughout your bike insurance journey with us.
Here are some reasons that justify why you should have Tata AIG Suzuki bike insurance:
1. Quick and easy policy purchase and renewal: At Tata AIG we believe in offering our customers utmost comfort and a hassle-free experience. You can buy a bike insurance policy for Suzuki online through a simple and quick process.
2. 360-degree insurance protection: Tata AIG bike policy provides complete protection for your bike, including any third-party liabilities and damages or loss due to accident, theft and natural and man-made disasters.
3. High claim settlement ratio: For FY20-21, Tata AIG reported a claim ratio of 98%, reasserting our commitment towards our customers.
4. Claims support: At Tata AIG, we believe in offering a quick and hassle-free settlement of bike insurance claims through our three-step, seamless claim settlement process supported by 650 claim experts. You can register your claim by calling on (1800-266-7780), WhatsApp (+91-9136160375) and email (customersupport@Tataaig.com).
5. Wide garage network: With the Tata AIG bike policy you can get efficient, cashless services across a wide network of 7500+ garages across the country
6. No Claims Bonus (NCB): Tata AIG bike insurance plan allows you an NCB of 20% in policy renewals for every claim-free year. If you do not file any claim for five successive years, you get a 50% discount on your renewal policy premiums.
Overview - Suzuki Bike Model
Suzuki is synonymous with performance. Carrying forward the trust and promise of its parent company Suzuki MotoCorp, Suzuki India Private Limited offers premium quality bikes that deliver optimum performance. The company offers premium range bikes with a minimum 155cc engine capacity.
Apart from motorcycles, Suzuki offers big bikes and all-terrain vehicles (ATV) for the Indian market. Previously, the company was also attentive to the commuter bike section in India. However, in 2019, the focus of the company completely shifted to the premium bike segment, including sports bikes.
One of the Suzuki bikes is also highly famous in India, the HAYABUSA, also lovingly called the ‘Dhoom’ bike, is a top-class sports bike and a dream of many Indians. Typically, Suzuki offers two different types of bikes – motorcycles and big bikes.
In the motorcycle segment, Suzuki has five offerings – GIXXER SF 250. GIXXER 250, GIXXER, GIXXER SF, and INTRUDER. In the big bike segment, Suzuki offers two bikes – HAYABUSA and V-Strom 650XT.
Suzuki Bike Model Price
|GIXXER SF 250||₹184,100|
Unique Selling points: Suzuki Bike Features
If you are confused about whether you should buy a Suzuki bike or not, check these unique features of Suzuki bikes that makes them a great buy:
- Premium bikes and optimum performance: The famous HAYABUSA and GSX-R bikes by Suzuki have created a strong foothold in India as well as the international market. Driven by excellent performance and top-notch features, Suzuki bikes are considered a luxury in India.
- Size, scale and trust of the parent company: The Japanese multinational Suzuki Motor Corporation, which owns the Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited, is recognised worldwide for its size, scale and precision of operations.
- Emphasis on research: The Japanese giant Suzuki extensively invests in research and development, especially in motorsport bikes, to bring the best premium bikes for consumers.
- Global marketing: Suzuki is an internationally recognised company with a marketing reach across various global platforms.
- Established distribution channels: Suzuki equals trust. People from all over the world rely on the Japanese giant for unmatchable quality. Its global distribution network is well-established, ensuring the timely reach of the newest launches to its consumers.
Rivals of Bike
Suzuki bikes are known for their power-packed performance and value packaging. Some of its closest competitors include:
- Bajaj Auto Limited
- Hero Motor Corp
- Harley Davidson
- Ducati Superbike
- Royal Enfield
Frequently Asked Question
How to Claim Suzuki bike insurance?
The claim process at Tata AIG is simple and easy. Follow these steps to register your claim for Suzuki bike insurance:
- Visit the Tata AIG website and go to the Claims page, select ‘Initiate claim’.
- Register your bike insurance plan claim by filling the form with details, including insurance policy number, FIR details, and other information as necessary.
- Submit the claim form.
- Post-registration, Tata AIG will assess your claim, review the damages and send the bike for repair. Meanwhile, Tata AIG will initiate the claim settlement process.
- Once the claim process is complete, the vehicle is repaired and returned to you.
- If you need assistance in the claim process, call our 24x7 customer support team.
How To Renew Suzuki bike insurance?
You can renew your Suzuki bike insurance plan with Tata AIG by following these easy steps:
- Go to the Tata AIG website and visit the bike insurance page.
- Input the necessary details like your bike registration number, etc.
- Click on ‘Get Price”
- Fill in the required details in the form, including any claims made in the preceding year, etc.
- Get the quote, make the payment, and your bike insurance plan is renewed.
What is the price of Suzuki bikes?
Suzuki offers two broad ranges in bikes – motorcycles and big bikes. In the motorcycle section, Suzuki offers six products, the lowest comes at a starting price of ₹120,200, and the top bike is available for ₹184,100. The big bikes are slightly expensive but assure the best ride. The famous HAYABUSA, famous as the Dhoom bike, is priced at ₹1,640,000, and the V-Strom 650XT is available for ₹884,000.
What are the available variants in Suzuki bikes?
Suzuki offers two chief products:
- GIXXER available in four variants – GIXXER SF 250, GIXXER 250, GIXXER AND GIXXER SF
Each model comes in different colours and is priced differently. The engine capacity, features, mileage, features, etc., of both products and their variants, vary significantly.
Disclaimer: All the bike prices and other information listed above pertain to a specific city and vehicle model. Since this information is subject to change, it is advisable to check the latest information before purchasing a vehicle or an insurance policy.