TVS Apache Bike Insurance
TVS APACHE INSURANCE
Get access to more than 3300+ cashless garages and a 98% claim settlement ratio (FY 2020-21) with Tata AIG TVS Apache Bike Insurance
Tata AIG TVS Apache Bike Insurance
TVS Motor Company Limited is one of the most reputed two-wheeler manufacturers in the country. The company is headquartered in Chennai and is part of the TVS Group. Apart from India, TVS also has a presence in Africa, South East Asia, the Middle East, Central America, and Latin countries.
If you are thinking about buying a TVS Apache, you will first need to know how this one is different from its competitors. Also, you will need to search for a TVS bike insurance plan to ensure your bike’s safety. Between 2018 and 2019, TVS has reported sales of more than 39-14 lakh bikes in the country.
TVS Apache is a very popular bike model in India. It was first launched in 2005 and since then, the company has sold out millions of units in the country. The design of this bike is drawn largely from the company’s factory racing unit – TVS Racing. Also, the Apache owners participate in the Apache Racing Experience every year to experience the true power of their vehicle. In 2018, the Apache RTR 180 won the award of the Most Appealing Premium Motorcycle category in the J.D. Power Asia Pacific Awards.
If you wish to buy a TVS Apache, you need to opt for bike insurance for TVS. Since this premium bike has premium parts integrated, any accidental damage could lead to expensive repairs. And a bike insurance policy for TVS can save you from such unexpected expenses. An accident can lead to severe damage to your bike.
Also, apart from financial liability, as per the Motor Vehicles Act 1988 in India, at least third-party liability cover is mandated for every vehicle. And failure to have that on the road can lead to fines of Rs. 2000, for one-time offense, and Rs. 4000, for repeated offense.
TVS Apache Bike Insurance Plan Renewal/ New Purchase via TATA AIG
If you already have TVS bike insurance for your newly bought TVS Apache, make sure to renew it on time. It would be prudent to renew your TVS online bike insurance at least two weeks prior to its expiry date. With Tata AIG, buying or renewing or a bike insurance plan is easy and hassle-free. The process will need you to –
- Visit Tata AIG’s website and then go to the Bike Insurance page.
- You will need to fill up your bike registration number and select “Get Price” for purchasing a new policy or “Renew” to renew an existing policy.
- You will see the details of the policy that the bike insurance calculator will show on the screen.
- You will need to choose an appropriate IDV (Insured Declared Value) for your bike from the list of IDVs shown.
- You will then have to fill in the claim details if you have filed one previously. If not, you can avail of the benefit from the No Claim Bonus discount.
- You will be prompted with the total premium amount payable for your bike insurance plan for TVS Apache.
- Once you make the online payment through any of the digital payment options of your choice, you will receive a soft copy of your bike insurance policy for TVS on your registered email ID.
TVS Apache Insurance Price - Your Premium Amount
Before buying a bike insurance plan online, you should always compare two-wheeler insurance premiums offered by different insurers. This will help you to determine the cost of your TVS Apache insurance premiums. And once you will be sure of the insurance premium costs, you will be able to choose the right bike insurance plan which will meet your requirements and will also not make a hole in your pocket.
The cost of your TVS Apache comprehensive bike insurance policy will be determined by:
- Your chosen Insured Declared Value (IDV)
- The make and model of your bike
- Your bike’s registration date
- The add-on plans of your choice
- The bike’s engine cubic capacity
- The NCB (No Claim Bonus) discount
- Your location
If you opt for the compulsory third-party bike insurance plan online, the premium amounts will be determined by the IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India). It will also depend upon the CC (cubic capacity) of your bike’s engine.
The third-party bike insurance will cover the legal and monetary liabilities arising from any kind of third-party damage to another’s vehicle or property and injury to someone else leading to death or disability. So, while choosing a TVS online bike insurance, it’s better to go for a comprehensive insurance plan which is boosted by different riders plans and better coverage. Moreover, you can also customize your comprehensive insurance plan during your TVS Apache insurance renewal.
Things Covered/Not Covered Under TATA AIG’s TVS Apache Insurance Policy
|Things Covered Under TATA AIG’s TVS Apache Insurance||Things Not Covered Under TATA AIG’s TVS Apache Insurance|
|Loss of the bike or damage due to natural disasters like cyclones, floods, earthquakes, and so on.||Damage or loss of the insured bike outside the geographical location mentioned in the policy (i.e., outside India).|
|Total loss of the bike due to theft or severe damage in an accident.||Damage to the bike due to general wear and tear from regular usage or depreciation, and electric/mechanical breakdowns.|
|Damage or loss of the insured bike during an accident involving a third-party vehicle, and damage to the property or injuries caused to a third party.||Damage or loss of the insured bike if the rider is under the influence of any intoxicating substances, or was not wearing a helmet during the accident, or does not have a valid driving license.|
|Loss or damage of the insured bike due to malicious man-made acts like terrorism, riots, vandalism, etc.||Own Damage or personal accident coverage will not be applicable in the case of a third-party bike insurance plan.|
|Damage caused to the insured bike by fire from explosions, lightning, self-ignition, etc||Damage or loss if the insured private bike is used for commercial purposes. Or if it has been used for speed trials, speed racing, adventure sports, etc.|
|Specific losses and damages that are covered under your selected optional add-on riders.||Damages were caused during a home break-in and robbery when the bike was not stolen.|
|Personal accident coverage of up to ₹15 lakhs for the owner-driver for personal injuries. In case of the owner-driver’s death, the nominee receives the compensation amount.||Damages to the insured bike were caused due to invasion or any war-like situations in the country.|
|Accidental damage to the bike and damages caused when the bike is being transported by waterways, airways, railways, etc.||Damage to the insured bike if it is used under restricted usage conditions such as in a flood-prone area|
Why Is It Important to Have a TVS Apache Bike Insurance Plan from TATA AIG?
- Tata AIG offers a wide array of bike insurance plans, be it the tailor-made, comprehensive bike insurance plan, the standalone own damage cover, or the mandatory third-party liability plan.
- We have more than 20 years of experience in the insurance sector in India. The brand of Tata is in itself enough to provide a sense of trust amongst the customers.
- We have a simple and hassle-free 3-step claim procedure that’s aided by 650 claim experts. This ensures efficient claim settlement every time. We are proud to let you know that we have a claim settlement ratio of 98% for FY 2020-21.
- With our wide network of cashless garages in the country, you can get your damaged bike repaired without having to worry about the payment.
- Our quick bike insurance for TVS online purchase and renewal processes can be carried out at ease, from the comfort of your living space.
Overview: TVS Apache
TVS Apache was the first amongst the 4-stroke terrains in the TVS family. It was launched as a competitor of Bajaj Pulsar and is a revolutionized product under the 300cc segment in the country. There are 5 different Apache variants available in the Indian market. Each of them is perfect for the Indian roads and boasts of powerful engines.
Apache RTR 160 – This one is perfect for the ones who are looking for a daily commute. For people living in Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities, the RTR 160 and RTR 180 are perfect two-wheeler options.
Apache RTR 200 4V – If you are a speed lover, this one is best suited for you. For long rides on the highways, the Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 is a perfect choice. This option is also most suitable for the ones living in the metro cities.
Apache usually produces high-end bikes in India, which are also pretty high in performance. However, they are still low in maintenance. So, regardless of the Apache model you buy, you can get an on-road mileage of something between 35-50 kmpl. For the first quarter of 2020, the most expensive Apache model is the RR 310.
TVS Apache Variants and Prices
|Variants||New Delhi Ex-showroom Prices (may differ as per different cities)|
|Apache RTR 160||₹1,02 Lakh|
|Apache RTR 160 4V||₹1.15 Lakh|
|Apache RR 310||₹2.49 Lakh|
|Apache RTR 200 4V||₹1.28 Lakh|
|Apache RTR 180||₹1.14 Lakh|
Unique Selling Points: TVS Apache Features
TVS Apache two-wheelers come with first-class features. TVS Motors has introduced a series of striking new features in its bikes over the past few years. And today, the Apache series lives up to the customers’ expectations by providing them with incomparable performance on road. Here are a few of its features that every Apache owner must be aware of –
-Wide Range of Options: From the standard 4-stroke petrol engines to the ones with 310 cc engines, the Apache family boasts a wide array of options to choose from.
-Numerous Updates: TVS Motors keeps on updating its models. For example, in 2019, their all-new ‘Phantom Black’ variant of the RR 310 replaced the ‘Matte Black’ option.
-Improved Comfort: TVS is a reputed manufacturer of bikes and gearless scooters in the country. So, it keeps no stone unturned to provide the bike owners with the comfort that they deserve.
-Unmatched Handling and Suspension: The Apache bikes are optimized for providing quality rides and with a stiff suspension. However, the RR 310 has a softer suspension, which was designed in association with BMW.
-Improved Safety: TVS was the first brand in India to introduce the ABS feature in bikes. It was launched in the RTR 160 model. So, owning an Apache will inherently mean that you have chosen a safer and better two-wheeler for yourself.
-Reasonably Priced: Affordability is one of the primary reasons why people in India prefer TVS bikes over their contemporaries. TVS provides quality-rich features in all its variants without increasing the price range.
Top 5 Rivals of TV Apache
- Suzuki Gixxer 155
- Yamaha FZS-FI
- Hero Xtreme 160R
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160
- Honda X-Blade
Frequently Asked Question
How to Claim TVS Apache Bike Insurance Online?
For filing for TVS online bike insurance claim for your Apache, follow these simple steps on our official Tata AIG website –
- Go to the Claims section and click “Initiate Claim”.
- Put your registered mobile number and click “Confirm”.
- Fill in the details with your bike’s registration number, the FIR details, and some other important information on the online form for registering your claim with us.
- After our team assesses the claim and examines the damages caused to your vehicle, the bike will be sent to one of the closest network garages for repairs.
- During this time, we will initiate the claim settlement process from our end.
- Once the claiming process is completed, your repaired Apache bike will be handed over to you.
How To Renew Your Tata AIG TVS Apache Bike Insurance Plan online?
At Tata AIG, you can complete your TVS Apache bike insurance renewal through an easy online process, through our official website -
- Visit the bike insurance page on our website and fill in your bike’s registration number in the online bike insurance calculator. Click “Renew” to proceed with your Apache insurance renewal.
- Once the online calculator fetches the other details of your bike, you will be prompted to fill in further information as requested.
- Mention your past claims history details or you can choose the No Claim Bonus discount if you haven’t filed any claims in the past. Add one or more optional add-ons, as preferred.
- You can check the TVS Apache bike insurance premium cost online. Once the payment is done, your TVS online bike insurance policy will be renewed.
What is the lowest-priced variant of TVS Apache?
The lowest-priced variant is the TVS Apache RTR 160. It is priced at ₹1.02 Lakh in India.
Disclaimer: All the bike prices and other information listed above pertain to a specific city and vehicle model. Since this information is subject to change, it is advisable to check the latest information before purchasing a vehicle or an insurance policy.