Secure Your Honda Dio Instantly
Honda Dio Insurance
Acknowledging the need for effortless riding amongst the youth of India, the Japanese creator Honda developed its stylish scooter – Honda Dio. Its modern design is dynamic and unisex and has managed to captivate young audiences across the country. The compact dimensions of the scooter encourage a smooth and premium riding experience which is a boon in over-crowded city streets.
However, with the rising threat of road accidents regularly, having comprehensive Tata AIG two-wheeler insurance for your Honda Dio is essential.
Honda Dio Insurance Overview
Your Honda Dio insurance by Tata AIG comes loaded with benefits that help you secure every journey you make. Apart from the loss of or damage to the vehicle insured, Tata AIG covers liabilities to third-party and also provides a personal accident cover to the owner-driver. Policyholders have the option to enhance their Dio insurance with unique Tata AIG riders.
Honda Dio Insurance Renewal/Buy via TATA AIG
Understanding that a troubling and process-driven insurance policy is discouraging, Tata AIG has curated a quick buying and renewing online process:
- Visit the Tata AIG website and go to the Two-wheeler Insurance page.
- The left of your screen will have a box that will ask for your Honda Dio bike registration number.
- Once you input the registration number, you can either opt for Honda Dio insurance renewal or get the price for a new policy.
- Fill in the form online and add the relevant details to get a quick quote for your Honda Dio insurance cost of the premium.
- The screen will then display different IDVs. Select the right one.
- After this, you can choose from Tata AIG’s optional add-ons for enhanced protection.
- Then move to the digital payments page to make a hassle-free payment for your Tata AIG Honda 2-wheeler insurance.
- Once we receive the payment, you will get a copy of your Honda Dio insurance renewal or purchase on your email ID
Honda Dio Insurance Cost - Your Premium Amount
The Honda Dio insurance price for Tata AIG insurance will be determined by the age of your bike, your geographical location and the previous claim history on the bike. This cost further increases with the inclusion of add-ons that impart an additional layer of protection to your basic policy. You can even get the Insured Declared Value (IDV) from your local arena dealership and use the premium calculator on the Tata AIG website to get an estimate of your Dio insurance premium.
Add-Ons for Honda Dio Insurance by TATA AIG
Intending to protect your two-wheeler from all kinds of risks, Tata AIG offers unique riders to strengthen your Honda 2-wheeler insurance. Some of these rider offerings by Tata AIG include:
Deprecation allowance: Under this cover, we pay you the amount of depreciation deducted on the value of replaced parts under your damage claim.
Additional Personal Accident Cover to Owner-driver: Our two-wheeler insurance policy has been designed to provide additional personal accident cover for the registered owner of the vehicle with this cover.
Additional Third-party Property Damage Cover: This cover provides additional protection against third party property damage over and above what is covered under the policy.
Emergency Medical Expenses: In the event of an accident, we will reimburse emergency medical expenses incurred by the driver.
Tata AIG offers a wide range of add-on options to personalise and strengthen your Dio insurance:
- Consumables Expense
- Additional Personal Accident Cover to Unnamed Persons
Why Is It Important to Have TATA AIG for your Honda Dio Insurance?
Heavy traffic and regular accidents have prompted the need for comprehensive two-wheeler insurance that takes care of expenses incurred on vehicular damage to you as well as the third-party. Tata AIG takes care of the hassle on your behalf and provides you with peace of mind. The advantages of Tata AIG insurance for your Honda Dio include:
Transparency: We make it a point to disclose all the insurance policy terms and conditions that fall under the scope of coverage for your Honda 2-wheeler insurance to steer clear of unpleasant surprises.
Customer-centricity: Tata AIG places the priorities of the customers above everything else.
Ease of purchase and renewal: The transparent, quick, and easy to understand processes enhance the insurance buying experience.
Disclosures: Keeping consumer needs at the forefront, we always pre-declare our deprecation slabs.
Variety: We understand the distinctive buyer needs and so provide policyholders with seven policy add-on options to further enhance the utility of their policy.
Overview – Honda Dio Model
The Honda Dio was developed keeping in mind the characteristics of young riders of India. With the burgeoning popularity of its Activa and Aviator scooters, Honda decided to pitch in another product in the segment to cap a wider audience and launched the swanky-looking Dio. The futuristic and unisex form of the Honda Dio prompted its popularity.
The aesthetic scooter, with its youthful appeal, is priced between ₹65,660 and ₹71,558. Honda's Enhanced Smart Power system is said to optimise energy output by maximising efficient combustion and minimising friction. The engine is said to be smoother and more efficient. Recently, Honda also introduced its Repsol Edition of the Dio BS6.
Key Honda Dio specifications:
- Emission standard: BS-VI
- Fuel tank capacity: 5.3 litres
- Mileage: 55 km/litre
- Front brake type: Drum
- Rear brake type: Drum (CBS)
- Engine: 109.2 cc
- Max Power: 8 bhp @ 8000 rpm
- Max Torque: 9 Nm @ 4750 rpm
Unique Selling points: Honda Dio Features
The Honda Dio is loaded with features that make it a captivating buy for several young buyers in India. Some of its unique features include:
- It comes equipped with an air-cooled, four-stroke, single-cylinder engine.
- The Honda Dio has a sleek aerodynamic-look which makes it easier to navigate in traffic. Additionally, the long front suspension offers the scooter a long stroke.
- The highly efficient shock-absorbent system ensures a smooth and comfortable ride.
- The ample leg space ascertains a fatigue-free ride.
- The Dio gets the Honda Eco Technology (HET) that helps the scooter deliver fuel efficiency of 60kmpl.
- To ensure a strong braking system, the Honda Dio incorporates a drum brake.
Honda Dio Insurance - FAQs
How to claim Honda Dio insurance?
Tata AIG ensures an easy and hassle-free claim settlement process. When you visit the Tata AIG website for two-wheeler insurance:
- Click on the tab for claims.
- You will be directed to a page that will have two options: raise a claim or track its status.
- When you click to raise a claim, a form is displayed on the screen that asks you for your personal details, driver details, and policy details.
- You can fill in the relevant fields and click on the submit button and let us take care of the rest.
How to renew Dio insurance with Tata AIG?
In the event of policy expiry, Tata AIG provides policyholders with a 90-day grace period for renewal. The process for policy renewal is a quick and easy one:
- Visit the Tata AIG’s website for two-wheeler insurance and click on the ‘Renew existing Tata AIG policy’ option.
- Fill in the form on the screen with the required information.
- Select the correct IDV for your Honda Dio.
- Choose from the optional add-ons to strengthen your basic policy.
- Make hassle-free digital payments from the website.
- Once this is done, you will receive a copy of your renewed policy via email.
What is the price of Honda Dio?
The price of the basic Honda Dio starts at ₹65,660 and is loaded with exciting features.
What are the available variants of Honda Dio?
The Honda Dio is available in three different variants: Drum BS6, DLX BS6, and the Repsol Edition. The price of the basic Honda Dio variant starts at ₹65,660 and goes up to ₹71,558.