Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance
Have you always been fond of a stylish motorbike? Are you thinking about buying a Royal Enfield? If yes, then the Royal Enfield Classic 350 would be the best choice for you. Royal Enfield is a British Motorcycle company that specialised in supplying motorcycles to the English armed forces through most of the 20th Century, especially during the World Wars. However, before you take your all-new Enfield out for a spin, you should think about buying third-party bike insurance.
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 was created as a tribute to its service to the World Wars. However, it was not just a symbol of war but also a symbol of riding the culture and the classical attitude of that time. Like every other Royal Enfield bike in India, the Classic 350 also belongs to the expensive spectrum of motorcycles manufactured in the country. Due to this, repairing the damaged parts of an Enfield can cost you a bomb!
Thus, to keep your pockets safe, it is advisable to have Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance in place. Such an insurance policy could be an important tool to save you from financial liabilities during any unwanted incidents in the future. Also, the Motor Vehicles Act 1988 has mandated every bike owner in the country to at least have a third-party two-wheeler policy. Without this, you can be penalised with a fine of ₹2000 and ₹4000 for one-time and repeated offences, respectively, and/or 3 months of imprisonment.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Renewal/ New Purchase via TATA AIG
If you wish to buy online two-wheeler insurance policy or are looking for an insurance renewal two-wheeler for your Royal Enfield, you can do that from Tata AIG’s website in a few minutes. If you wish to renew your policy, it would be prudent to do so at least two weeks prior to the expiry date of the insurance policy. At Tata AIG, we have a very simple buying and renewing process for your Royal Enfield. To start the process –
- Visit Tata AIG’s official website and click on the Bike Insurance tab.
- Fill in your Enfield’s registration number and select “Get Price” for purchasing a Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance or “Renew” if you wish to renew your existing Tata AIG online two-wheeler insurance policy.
- You will be able to see the bike details that our online bike insurance calculator will prompt on the screen. In case of an existing policy, you can also see the Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance details.
- Choose an affordable as well as well-suited IDV (Insured Declared Value) for your Enfield from the list of IDVs shown.
- Fill in your motorcycle claim details, including your Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance details, if you have previously filed for one. If not, you can avail of the benefit from the No Claim Bonus discount.
- You will then be able to view the relevant Royal Enfield classic 350 insurance details, including the premium amount payable for your online insurance plan.
- Then you can make the online payment through any of our mentioned digital payment options.
- After we process your online and confirm the same, our team will send a soft copy of your insurance to your registered email ID.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Price - Your premium amount
Before opting for online two-wheeler insurance policy with us, you should check the Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance price or premium. By doing so, you will be able to select the right insurance plan that meets your requirements and lets you pay affordable premiums on time.
For a comprehensive bike insurance plan, your Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance price will be determined based on –
- The city of your residence
- Your chosen Insured Declared Value
- Enfield’s registration date
- The add-ons that you have opted for
- The No Claim Bonus discount
If you opt for the mandatory third-party bike insurance plan, your Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance price will be determined on the basis of the premium rates declared each year by the IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India), as per your Enfield’s cubic capacity of the engine.
The third-party insurance plan will only cover the financial and legal liabilities arising from any kind of third-party damages to another vehicle or property, and injuries or death of someone else during the accident. Hence, it’s better to buy the comprehensive insurance policy, which will be boosted by the inclusion of the optional add-ons, and which will provide better coverage. Moreover, you can always customise your comprehensive Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance policy during the insurance renewal.
To find your bike’s IDV, you can use Tata AIG’s online bike insurance calculator and understand the premium amounts of your online insurance plan.
Things Covered/Not Covered Under TATA AIG’s Royal Enfield Insurance Policy
|Things Covered Under TATA AIG’s Royal Enfield Insurance||Things Not Covered Under TATA AIG’s Royal Enfield Insurance|
|If your insured bike is lost or damaged due to natural disasters like cyclones, floods, earthquakes, etc.||Damage or loss of the insured bike outside the geographical location that’s mentioned in the insurance policy (outside India).|
|Theft of the bike or irreparable damage to the bike leading to a total loss.||Damages caused to the bike due to general wear and tear from regular usage or consequential loss, and other kinds of electric/mechanical breakdown.|
|Damage or losses caused by the insured Enfield bike to a third-party vehicle, properties or injuries to a third person.||Damage or loss of the insured bike if the rider was under the influence of intoxicants like drugs or alcohol. Or if the rider wasn’t wearing a helmet or does not own a valid driving license|
|Loss or damage of the Enfield due to malicious man-made acts such as terrorism, rioting, destruction, etc.||Own damage or personal accident cover will not be applicable in the case of a third-party Royal Enfield insurance policy.|
|Damage caused to the insured bike by fire due to explosions, lightning, self-ignition, and so on.||Damage or loss caused if the insured bike was used for commercial purposes or was used for speed trials, peed racing, adventure sports, etc.|
|Specific losses and damages that are covered under your selected optional add-on plans.||Damages caused to the insured bike during theft and robbery when the bike was not stolen.|
|Personal accident cover for your insured bike of up to ₹15 lakhs for the owner-driver facing any personal injuries. In case of the owner-driver’s death, the policy nominee will get the compensation amount.||Damages to the bike in the event of a war, mutiny, invasion, or other war-like situations in the country.|
|Accidental damage to the bike and damages caused when the Enfield is being transported elsewhere by airways, waterways, railways, etc. Damage to the Enfield if it is used under restricted usage conditions such as a flood-prone or landslide-prone zone.||Damage to the Enfield if it is used under restricted usage conditions such as a flood-prone or landslide-prone zone.|
Why Is It Important to Have Royal Enfield Insurance from TATA AIG?
- Tata AIG offers a wide variety of bike insurance policies online. You can either go for third-party bike
- insurance plans or a comprehensive insurance policy. You can also take your pick from a range of add-on plans.
- With a vast experience of more than two decades in the Indian insurance industry and the trust of Tata as a brand, we have already earned the respect of over 5-crore customers.
- We have a hassle-free and simple 3-step claim process online that’s aided by 650 claim experts across India. This ensures efficient claim settlement on time. We can proudly say that we have had a claim settlement ratio of 98% for FY 2020-21.
- With our wide network of cashless garages all over India, you can get your damaged Enfield bike repaired on time and without worrying about not having the required cash.
- Our hassle-free online two-wheeler insurance policy buying and renewal processes can be completed at ease in just a few minutes from the comfort of your place.
Overview: Royal Enfield Classic 350
Since its production in 2009, the Royal Enfield Classic series has been perfectly fitting the needs of the bikers around the nation. The motorcycle gives a very classic look and feel on the road which is loved by most bike lovers around the globe.
Much like its competitor Bullet, the Classic 350 has already managed to fulfil the fantasies of the Indian bikers who love to go on expeditions.
No matter whether you wish to ride your Classic 350 on the busy city roads or on rocky terrains in the mountains, you will be satisfied with what it has to offer. And now that you can understand well that a bike of such calibre will need to be taken care of, it’s always best to buy a Royal Enfield insurance policy as soon as you bring this beast home.
Mishaps on the road can happen anytime, anywhere. An accident may arise unannounced. However, with the right kind of 2 wheeler insurance policy in place, you will not have to worry about breaking the bank.
Royal Enfield 350 Variants and Prices
|Variants||New Delhi Ex-showroom prices|
|Classic 350 Redditch Series with Single-Channel||₹1.84 Lakh|
|Classic 350 Halcyon Series with Dual-Channel||₹1.93 Lakh|
|Classic 350 Dark Series with Dual-Channel||₹2.11 Lakh|
|Classic 350 Chrome Series with Dual-Channel||₹2.15 Lakh|
Unique Selling points: Royal Enfield 350 Features
There are various reasons to buy an Enfield Classic 350. This series is undoubtedly one of the most sought-after bikes in the Indian market. Here are a few of its USPs:
- With its traditional round headlamp, fixed with the front fork, the Classic 350 also has a unique seat arrangement that makes it a lot different from the Bullet.
- You can choose to remove the pillion seat if you wish to as it is attached separately on the rear mudguard. This will allow you an enhanced retro look on your ride.
- Models like Pegasus, which comes with a unique colour combination as a tribute to the WW2 model, have only been offered for a limited period of time.
Rivals of Royal Enfield 350
- Ather 450X.
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V.
- Yamaha YZF R15 V3.
- Bullet 350
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 F.
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200.
- Bajaj Pulsar F250.
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Overview
Disclaimer: All the bike prices and other information listed above pertain to a specific city and vehicle model. Since this information is subject to change, it is advisable to check the latest information before purchasing a vehicle or an insurance policy.
Frequently Asked Question
How to Claim Royal Enfield Classic 350 Bike Insurance?
In order to file an insurance claim for your Royal Enfield Classic 350, these are the steps that you need to follow on our official Tata AIG website –
- Go to the Claims section and click on “Initiate Claim”.
- Fill in your registered mobile number and click on “Confirm”.
- Fill in your Enfield’s registration number, the FIR details and some other essential information on the online form for registering your claim with us.
- After assessing the claim and examining the damages on your bike, the bike will be sent to the closest network garage for repairs.
- During this time, we will initiate the claim settlement process.
- After the process is completed, your repaired bike will be sent to you.
How To Renew the Royal Enfield Bike Insurance Online?
- At Tata AIG, you can complete your 2 wheeler insurance renewal for your Royal Enfield through an easy process on our website.
- You can visit our bike insurance page, mention your bike’s registration number in the bike insurance calculator and click “Renew” to proceed with your insurance renewal.
- Once the online calculator fetches your Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance details bike details, you need to fill in added information as prompted.
- Mention your past claims history details or click on the No Claim Bonus discount. Add one or more optional add-on plans, as preferred.
- You can check the Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance details, including the premium cost on the screen. Once you make the payment online, the policy will be renewed from our end.
What are the variants in Royal Enfield Classic 350?
The available models of the Royal Enfield Classic series are Classic 500 Stealth Black, Classic 500 Chrome, Classic 500 Pegasus, Classic 350 Gunmetal Grey, Classic Redditch, Classic 500, Classic 500 Desert Storm, Classic 350, Classic 500 Squadron Blue and Classic 350 Signals.