KTM Duke 390 Insurance
KTM Duke 390 Insurance
If you are looking for a high-performance motorcycle in India, KTM Duke 390 should be on the top of your list. This two-wheeler has revolutionised powerful riding in the country. And for bike lovers who are in constant need of a bike that offers super powerful torque and engine power, KTM Duke 390 is the best choice.
KTM Duke 390 looks exactly like KTM Duke 200 with just different graphics and orange rims. It is powered by a 373.2-cc engine and weighs less than 150 kg, making it like a bullet being led out from a gun in full throttle!
KTM Duke 390 will provide you with great on-road performance, and hence, you should also act responsible enough and get robust two-wheeler insurance to safeguard it on the road. In India, it’s mandatory to have at least third-party insurance for two-wheelers as per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. However, if you wish for all-around protection for your all-new KTM Duke 390, it’s best to opt for comprehensive online two-wheeler insurance. Such a policy will offer superior safety to your bike on the road and will also keep your pockets safe from paying huge traffic fines!
With Tata AIG, you can find the right insurance coverage options with our curated KTM Duke insurance plan. Also, our online policy buying and renewing processes are swift and hassle-free.
Purchase or Renew KTM 390 Insurance Online with Tata AIG
When you buy or renew your KTM Duke insurance online with us, you will be able to save a lot of time and effort! Our comprehensive insurance for two-wheelers for your KTM Duke 390 will not only be affordable, but the whole online buying/renewing process is extremely hassle-free and fast. Tata AIG’s simple online process will let you purchase your new online two-wheeler insurance for your KTM Duke 390 or complete the renewal of your KTM Duke 390 insurance with the below-mentioned steps:
- You can visit the official Tata AIG website and go to the Bike Insurance page.
- Type in the necessary details of your KTM Duke 390, like the bike’s registration number, and then click on 'Get Price' to renew your bike insurance or click on 'Renew' if your existing bike insurance policy is with Tata AIG.
- Type in the details on the given online form to see the KTM Duke 390 insurance price.
- Choose a proper Insured Declared Value (IDV) from the list of given IDVs for your KTM 390 insurance price.
- If you have filed a bike insurance claim in the past, you need to fill in the claim details accordingly. However, if not, you will be eligible for a No Claim Bonus discount on your insurance premiums from Tata AIG.
- You can now check your KTM Duke insurance cost on the screen.
- Once you make the payment online through any of the given digital payment options, the purchase or renewal of your KTM Duke 390 insurance plan online will be complete.
- Once we receive your payment, we will send a soft copy of your KTM bike insurance policy to your registered email ID.
KTM 390 Insurance Price – Your Premium Amount
With our online bike insurance calculator, you can compare the prices of two-wheeler insurance policies. And then, you can select one that’s best suited for your KTM Duke 390. The price of your KTM Duke 390 will be based on several different factors like your bike’s engine cubic capacity, the brand, make & model of the two-wheeler, the city of the bike’s registration, and so on.
The premium price of your KTM Duke 390 will also be based on the selected IDV of your bike. This will also ensure that you get the most suitable KTM 390 insurance coverage. The IDV is the present market value of your KTM Duke 390. You can either check the IDV on our website or visit the local KTM dealership to know the same. So, the insurance amount of your KTM Duke 390 will be determined based on your selected Insured Declared Value.
Tata AIG’s bike insurance calculator online will help you check the insurance premium cost of your KTM Duke 390. This tool is also useful when comparing two-wheeler insurance policies and choosing the most suitable for your bike’s insurance requirements.
Things Covered and Not Covered under KTM 390 Insurance
This is a list of damages that are covered and not covered by your Tata AIG’s online two-wheeler insurance policy:
|Things covered under Tata AIG KTM Duke 390 Insurance||Things not covered under Tata AIG KTM Duke 390 Insurance|
|Accidental damages to your KTM Duke 390 or damages caused to the bike from manmade activities like such as vandalism, terrorism, riots, etc.||Damages to the bike if and when used outside the geographical location as mentioned in the policy (i.e., outside India).|
|Damages caused to the bike due to natural disasters such as floods, landslides, earthquakes, frost, etc.||Damages to the KTM Duke 390 due to the regular wear and tear due to regular use.|
|Personal Accident Cover of ₹15 lakhs for the owner-driver for injuries and even the death of the owner-driver. In case of the owner-driver’s accidental death, the nominee gets the sum assured.||Reimbursement of 50% cost of replacing the consumables of the KTM Duke 390 due to the wear and tear through daily use.|
|Damages caused to the bike by self-ignition, explosions, implosions, lightning, etc.||If the two-wheeler is damaged when the rider was under the influence of intoxicating substances or did not have a valid license or were not wearing a helmet.|
|Total loss of the KTM Duke 390 due to theft or if the bike is damaged beyond repair.||Damages to the bike due to a nuclear threat, rebellion, war, war-like situation, mutiny, etc., in the country.|
|Legal and financial liabilities due to damage caused to a third-party person or property by the insured bike.||Losses if your private KTM Duke 390 is used for commercial purposes or used for racing and adventure sports and gets damaged.|
Why Is It Important to Have a KTM 390 Insurance Plan from TATA AIG?
With Tata AIG’s online bike insurance calculator, you can compare different two-wheeler insurance plans on our website. Then you can choose a two-wheeler insurance policy that suits your insurance needs. No matter whether you are in search of a comprehensive KTM Duke insurance policy, a mandatory third-party policy, or a standalone own damage cover, you can find it all with Tata AIG.
With more than two decades of experience in the insurance field in India, Tata AIG has gained a lot of trust from its 5-crore happy customers around the country every day. Tata, as a brand, is in itself enough to offer a sense of trust and reliance amongst the policyholders.
With Tata AIG, you can buy or renew your KTM bike insurance in an easy and hassle-free way from the comfort of your home/office.
With the support of 650+ claim experts across India, we have a very quick, seamless, and hassle-free 3-step online two-wheeler insurance claiming procedure. This ensures effective and prompt claim settlement every time. We are also very proud to announce that we have had a claim settlement ratio of 98% for FY 2020-21.
With our wide network of cashless garages around the country, you can get your damaged KTM Duke 390 repaired without having to worry about paying the repairing charges on the spot.
Overview: KTM Duke 390
The KTM Duke 390 is a powerful two-wheeler with an engine power of 373.3 cc. This bike is a superb example of experiencing thrill on the road! However, one great factor about this bike is that it’s light as a feather even though it’s power-packed with unmatched technology.
Some of the added features of the bike include a TFT colour display, dual circuit Bosch ABS, Super-moto mode for thrill-seekers, KTM My Ride app to have full control of your phone on your bike, and much more. The bike offers 37 NM torque and has a 6-speed transmission.
KTM Duke 390 Variants and Prices
|Variants||New Delhi Ex-showroom Price*(may differ as per different cities)|
|KTM 390 Duke BS6||₹2.88 Lakh|
|KTM 390 Duke BS4||₹2.48 Lakh|
Unique Selling Points: KTM Duke 390 Features
The KTM Duke 390 went over a major refurbishing in 2017. The bike was endowed with the SuperDuke design language. This is all about providing an aggressive, sharp, and edgy appearance to the two-wheeler characterised by the intentful LED headlight and the long tank extensions. The two-wheeler still offers a streetfighter stance, all thanks to its flat, wide handlebars. Also, the white bolt-on rear sub-frame on the bike adds some contrast to its sleek design.
Here are a few more USPs of the bike –
- Powerful Engine: 373.2 cc engine with 13.5-litre fuel capacity.
- Power and Torque: 43.5 PS @ 9000 rpm and 37 Nm @ 7000 rpm
- Additional Features: Front and rear disc brakes, dual-channel ABS, tubeless tyre, and alloy wheels, PASC™ anti-hopping clutch, and much more.
It’s quite clear now that a KTM Duke 390 would keep your thrills in place and will also keep the onlookers hooked on it on the road! However, to ensure its ultimate safety, you should definitely opt for a comprehensive Bajaj KTM insurance plan with Tata AIG to ensure its ultimate safety. Such a policy will keep your pockets safe when paying for repairing costs during a mishap on the road.
Top 3 Rivals of KTM Duke 200
- BMW G 310 R
- Apache RR 310
- Honda CB300R
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
Frequently Asked Question
How to Claim KTM Duke 390 Insurance Policy Online with Tata AIG?
If you wish to file an insurance claim for your KTM Duke 390 online with Tata AIG, you can follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the claim in just a few steps on our official website –
- Go to the Claims section and click on “Initiate Claim.”
- Type in your registered mobile number and click “Confirm.”
- Type in the necessary details with your bike’s registration number, the FIR details, and other important data on the online form to register your claim with Tata AIG.
- Once our claiming experts assess your application along with your submitted documents, they will examine the damages caused to your bike. Then we will send the bike to one of the closest network garages for repairs.
- We will initiate the claim settlement process from our end during this time.
- Once the claiming process is over, we will hand over your repaired KTM Duke 390 bike to you.
How To Renew Your Tata AIG KTM Bike Insurance online?
At Tata AIG, you can also renew the KTM Duke 390 insurance through an easy and hassle-free online process on our website -
- Go to the Bike Insurance page on our website and fill in the registration details of your bike in the online bike insurance calculator. Then, click “Renew” to proceed with the renewal of your KTM Duke insurance policy.
- Once our online calculator takes out the other details of your bike, you will be asked to fill in other necessary information.
- Mention your past claiming history details, or you can choose the No Claim Bonus discount if you haven’t filed any claims previously.
- You can also add one or more optional add-ons, as preferred.
- You can check the KTM bike insurance premium cost online. Once the payment is made from your end, we will renew your policy and send you a copy of the same to your registered ID.
What is the lowest-priced variant of the KTM Duke 200 insurance?
The lowest-priced KTM Duke 390 is the BS4 variant priced at ₹2.48 lakh in India.
Disclaimer: All the bike prices and other information listed above pertain to a specific city and vehicle model. Since this information is subject to change, it is advisable to check the latest information before purchasing a vehicle or an insurance policy.