Kawasaki Bike Insurance
Kawasaki Bike Insurance
Searching for 2 wheeler insurance online for your Kawasaki motorcycle? With Tata AIG, you can find your choice of a bike insurance policy.
Kawasaki bikes are well-known for their sturdiness and performance. India Kawasaki Motors started in India in 2009 and is a subsidiary of Kawasaki Motors Limited, Japan. Its first two bikes, Ninja 650 and Ninja 250, created quite a buzz in the market because of their design which was apt for racing.
Kawasaki is a good brand for riders across all levels, be they beginners or hardcore bikers. The design language of their bikes is sporty and aggressive while maintaining a stylish outline and the fuel efficiency of all the bikes is noteworthy!
If you want to ensure complete protection of your bike from a variety of damages, then you can choose a comprehensive two wheeler insurance policy from many that are designed to offer 360-degree protection to your bike. With an insurance policy for your bike from Tata AIG, you can enjoy your ride around the city without any stress or worries, as we will efficiently cover the costs of the damages as mentioned in your policy in case of any mishap.
Kawasaki Insurance Renewal/Buy Kawasaki Bike Insurance
A comprehensive bike insurance policy helps you protect your bike from a host of damages so that you do not have to spend any time and effort in keeping your bike safe. A valid online bike insurance policy can be easily procured through a simple online process as given below:
- Visit our online Tata AIG official website and go to the bike insurance page.
- Input your bike registration number and click on “Get Price” to get a bike insurance policy. If you want to renew your existing Tata AIG policy, hit “Renew” for your Kawasaki motorcycle insurance.
- Fill in all the required details on the online form and get suitable bike insurance quotes.
- You can then choose a suitable Insured Declared Value (IDV) from the list of IDVs provided for your bike insurance price.
- Fill in any claim details if you have filed a claim in the previous year or else proceed. In the second instance, you can get a No Claim Bonus discount on your premiums.
- On the screen, you will be able to see your Kawasaki bike insurance price.
- With the help of our flexible digital payment options, you can purchase your Kawasaki insurance policy online. A soft copy of your Kawasaki bike insurance policy will be sent to your email ID.
Kawasaki Insurance Price – Your Premium Amount
When you want to purchase a Kawasaki insurance policy for your bike, it is important to understand the insurance amount and the premiums you want to pay for the policy. Consider a number of factors such as the cubic capacity of your bike’s engine, the location where the bike is registered, the brand, make and model of the bike and most importantly, the Insured Declared Value or IDV of the two-wheeler.
To know the IDV of your bike, you can get the information from your local dealership. The IDV is the current market value of your bike and helps determine the insurance cost of your bike. In case of total loss caused by theft or irreversible damage to the bike, the IDV will be the amount you will receive when you file a claim for the losses. This is why it is important to choose the correct IDV.
At Tata AIG, you can choose a third party bike insurance or select a suitable policy from a range of comprehensive bike insurance plans as per your requirements and budget.
Things Covered and Not Covered under Kawasaki Bike Insurance
|Things covered under Tata AIG Kawasaki Insurance||Things not covered under Tata AIG Kawasaki Insurance|
|Damages to the two-wheeler that are caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, frost, etc.||Maintenance cost of the bike or damages due to the wear and tear through everyday use.|
|Accidental damages or damage to the bike due to human causes like rioting, terrorism, vandalism, etc.||Damages to the bike if and when it is used outside the geographical region as mentioned in the policy.|
|If the two-wheeler is damaged by self-ignition, explosions, implosions, lightning, etc.||If the bike is damaged due to the rider being under the influence of intoxicating substances, not having a valid license or not wearing a helmet.|
|Personal Accident Cover of ₹15 lakhs for the owner-driver for injuries and even the death of the owner-driver. In case of the owner-driver’s accidental death, their nominee gets the sum assured.||Only 50% cost will be reimbursed for replenishing the consumables spent due to the wear and tear of the two-wheeler.|
|Legal and financial liabilities due to damage caused to a third-party person or property by the insured bike.||Losses if a private bike is used for commercial purposes or it is used for racing and adventure sports and gets damaged.|
|Total loss of the two-wheeler as a result of theft or damage beyond repair.||Damages to the bike due to a nuclear threat or a war or a mutiny in the country.|
Why is it Important to Have Tata AIG Kawasaki Bike Insurance?
Your bike saves you a lot of time and effort while going from one destination to another. Tata AIG understands how important your bike is to you and, therefore, offers the following features in terms of bike insurance and quality service to help you safeguard your bike:
- Tata AIG has upheld its promise of fulfilling the insurance needs of all bike insurance customers with unwavering commitment for more than 20 years.
- With a claim settlement ratio of 98% during FY 2020-21, we can ensure the timely bike insurance claim settlement through a simple and seamless process.
- Our available Tata AIG customer service team has always provided much-needed support to our family of more than 5-crore satisfied customers.
- Our team of 650 claim experts all across India ensures that your claims are settled on time without any hassles by helping you at every step.
- Tata AIG offers a range of bike insurance policies; be it third-party bike insurance or comprehensive bike insurance, you can get a policy of your choice.
Overview – Kawasaki Bike Model
Kawasaki bikes have not only been made for those who love the excitement of racing their bikes but also for the ones who want to enjoy their daily commute with style and ease. However, the look of the Kawasaki bikes is not the only plus point you should be looking at.
For example, you can choose from an excellent selection of bikes from the KX series. These models are made for those who enjoy the thrill of bike stunts as well as those who only enjoy riding as a hobby. If you are looking for bikes with smaller displacement, then the two-stroke models like the KX100, KX85 and KX85-II can be a great pick.
Kawasaki Models and Price
|Kawasaki Models||Average Ex-Showroom Price in (₹)|
|Kawasaki Ninja H2||79.90 lakhs|
|Kawasaki Ninja 300||3.24 lakhs|
|Kawasaki Z900||8.50 lakhs|
|Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX||11.51 lakhs|
|Kawasaki Ninja 650||6.68 lakhs|
|Kawasaki Vulcan S||6.16 lakhs|
|Kawasaki KLX 110||2.99 lakhs|
|Kawasaki KX 250 2022||7.99 lakhs|
|Kawasaki Versys 650||7.15 lakhs|
|Kawasaki KX 100||4.87 lakhs|
|Kawasaki KLX 140||4.06 lakhs|
|Kawasaki KX 450 2022||8.59 lakhs|
|Kawasaki KLX 450R||8.99 lakhs|
|Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX||22.89 lakhs|
|Kawasaki Versys 1000||11.72 lakhs|
|Kawasaki W800 Street||7.33 lakhs|
|Kawasaki Z H2||21.90 lakhs - 25.90 lakhs|
|Kawasaki Z650||6.24 lakhs|
|Kawasaki Z650RS||6.24 lakhs|
Unique Selling Points: Kawasaki Features
If you are planning to invest in a Kawasaki bike, these are some of the unique features that you can take a look at:
- Kawasaki bikes are designed to be appealing with high quality finishing touches and details that make them versatile and striking to look at.
- Bikes like the Versys 1000 are among the most powerful models, that offer superior suspension, a comfortable riding position and a sizeable windscreen for a great ride.
- Models like the Vulcan 1700 from the Vulcan cruiser series comes with impressive engine displacement and dense appearance, and weight that is ideal for rough roads.
- Advanced features like the Electronic Cruise Control, a high-grade audio system with iPod controller and K-ACT ABS enhance the rich cruising experience of Kawasaki bikes.
Rivals of Kawasaki Bike
While you can choose your bike from the range of Kawasaki models, here are some more bikes you can take a look at –
- KTM RC 390
- Bajaj Dominar 400
- KTM RC 200
- TVS Apache RR 310
- Honda CB300R BS6
All the information mentioned above is well-researched and sourced from reliable sources. Since this information is subject to change, it is advisable to check the latest travel guidelines and other location-specific information before planning a trip to any location.
*Subject to change based on the nature and extent of the coverage.
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
Frequently Asked Question
What are the upcoming Kawasaki models and their pricing?
The upcoming Kawasaki bikes and their approximate prices are Kawasaki Z400 - ₹4 lakh, Kawasaki W175 - ₹1.75 lakh, Kawasaki Ninja 400 - ₹4.99 lakh and Kawasaki Ninja H2 - ₹34.99 - 41.79 lakh
What is the bike insurance price of a Kawasaki bike?
If you want to buy a Kawasaki bike insurance policy, you can use our Tata AIG bike insurance premium calculator online. To understand your bike insurance price, it is important to know the IDV of your bike while taking other factors like the city of registration, the cubic capacity of the bike, its make and model, etc. Your bike insurance price can be as low or as high as you want it to be as per your needs. However, choose your IDV and bike insurance amount wisely so that you can pay affordable bike insurance premiums.
How do I claim my Tata AIG Kawasaki insurance?
To file a claim on your Kawasaki bike insurance policy here is a simple and seamless process that you can follow:
- On the official Tata AIG website and go to the Claims section.
- Fill in your policy number, the FIR details and some personal and essential information on the online form and register your claim.
- We will check and assess the damages to your bike and have it sent to the garage.
- The details you have provided will then be reviewed, and we will work on the claim settlement process.
- Once the Kawasaki insurance claim has been settled, we will have your bike repaired and sent to you.
Is it better to buy Kawasaki motorcycle insurance online?
Yes, buying Kawasaki insurance for your bike online is much easier and less time-consuming. Not only do you get the benefit of online discounts, but you can also calculate your premiums online, compare bike insurance policies and then choose one policy that suits your needs and budget. Online bike insurance policies are valid, and you can choose to have a hard copy of the same with you while the soft copy is well-protected online.
Will I get a No Claim Bonus discount on my bike insurance policy?
Yes, you are eligible for a No Claim Bonus discount on your bike insurance premiums if you have not filed any claims in the past policy year for minor damages to your bike. In the upcoming policy year, the discount, which starts at 20%, will be applied to your premiums, and you can save on your premiums.
Disclaimer: All the bike prices and other information listed above pertain to a specific city and vehicle model. Since this information is subject to change, it is advisable to check the latest information before purchasing a vehicle or an insurance policy.