KTM Duke 250 Insurance
KTM Duke 250 Insurance
Off-road motorcycles are ideal for rocky mountain roads and even daily commutes, making KTM bikes popular among Indian bike enthusiasts. KTM is well-known for its Enduro, Motocross, and Supermoto bikes. The brand began producing street bikes in the 1990s (late) and is presently working on the creation of sports automobiles. Bajaj Auto began purchasing this top-notch Austrian motorbike and sportscar business in 2008, and in November, it purchased 14.5 per cent of KTM Sports AG.
KTM, in conjunction with Bajaj, has permanently altered the Indian bike market. The KTM Duke 250 is a game-changer. A lightweight frame, quality equipment, and a superb engine have caught the attention of several youths or motorcycle enthusiasts in India. KTM Duke 250 may be described in one word: Top-notch! Not only is the bike's design distinct from other bikes in the market, but also the costs are pretty competitive. If you're planning to own a KTM Duke 250 bike anytime soon, just go for it since it is the best bet.
Despite the fact that the KTM Duke 250 is renowned for being robust and is built for rough rides, acquiring a decent two-wheeler insurance policy is essential. TATA AIG's insurance policy for bikes provides three distinct types of plans to safeguard your KTM Duke 250 bike. With appropriate KTM duke insurance, you can make sure that your road trips are joyful and worry-free.
Tata AIG is always beside to assist you in finding the perfect KTM Duke 250 insurance coverage. We cover everything in our bike insurance ambit, whether it's a basic and straightforward third-party two-wheeler insurance plan, a comprehensive 2-wheeler insurance plan, or a standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance plan.
Also, our 2-wheeler insurance online buying and renewing procedures are absolutely straightforward and hassle-free, helping you to purchase a KTM bike insurance from the convenience of your workplace or home.
KTM Duke 250 Insurance: Insurance Policy Purchase or Renewal Via Tata AIG
You do not need to stress over a lengthy and time-consuming process when purchasing or renewing your KTM insurance policy. At Tata AIG, we provide a rapid and straightforward online method for purchasing or renewing your KTM Duke 250 insurance.
- On our official website, go to the 'Bike Insurance' page.
- Enter your KTM Duke 250 registration number and click on the "Get Price" option. If you want to renew your current Tata AIG KTM Duke 250 insurance, click on the "Renew" option.
- Tata AIG's online bike insurance calculator fetches all the essential bike information.
- From the list, select an appropriate IDV (Insured Declared Value) for your KTM Duke 250.
- If you've previously filed a claim, mention the claim details. You may also get a No Claim Bonus (NCB) in your KTM Duke 250 insurance if you have previously not made any insurance claims.
- You may now examine and calculate the full KTM Duke 250 Insurance price (premium) for your Tata AIG bike insurance coverage.
- The KTM insurance price will be displayed on your screen and state all the factors that determine the cost of your bike insurance.
- Following that, make your online payment using our secure payment gateways. As soon as your bike insurance payment is complete, we will send a soft copy of the policy to your email address.
KTM Duke 250 Insurance Cost: Your Premium Amount
The Tata AIG two-wheeler insurance pricing for your KTM Duke 250 varies depending on your needs. The rates of a basic and simple third-party two-wheeler insurance coverage will be relatively low and one that suits your pockets. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) publishes annual third-party two-wheeler insurance premiums depending on your bike engine's cubic capacity.
Your KTM Duke 250 insurance price is heavily dependent on the kind of insurance plan, the level of coverage, your motorbike's registration date, your geographical location, the NCB, the IDV, and so on.
We suggest you go for a comprehensive two-wheeler if you want complete KTM Duke 250 insurance coverage. Always pick your KTM Duke 250 IDV with care since this aspect has a direct influence on the two-wheeler insurance coverage and prices for your KTM Duke 250 insurance.
KTM Duke 250 Insurance: Things Included and Not Included under Tata AIG Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
|Things Included under Tata AIG KTM Duke 250 Insurance||Things Not Included under Tata AIG KTM Duke 250 Insurance|
|Total loss if your KTM Duke 250 is stolen or irreversibly damaged.||Loss or damage of the KTM Duke 250 beyond the insurance policy's geographical coverage (outside of India).|
|Damage to third-party property or vehicle, or injuries to or death of a third-party person caused by the insured KTM Duke 250.||The KTM Duke 250’s general wear and tear due to regular use or a mechanical or electrical failure.|
|Personal accident cover for the owner-rider that covers accidental injuries. In the event of the bike owner-driver's death, the beneficiary gets the death benefit.||Damage caused by using the KTM Duke 250 for speed testing, speed racing, adventure sports, reliability trials, etc. The policy won't cover damages caused to the KTM Duke 250 if it is used in prohibited locations, like flood-prone areas.|
|Accidental damage while the KTM Duke 250 is transported by sea, air, trains, or the streets.||Loss or damage of the KTM Duke 250 due to war-like events, nuclear assaults, mutiny, and so on.|
|Fire damage produced by self-ignition, lightning, explosions, and other causes.||Loss or damage if you are not wearing a helmet, don't have a valid driving licence, are riding it while intoxicated or are using a private vehicle for commercial purposes.|
|Damage caused by malicious human acts such as terrorism, riots, vandalism, and the like.||If only a third-party two-wheeler insurance plan is valid, personal accident coverage and own damage loss are not provided.|
|Natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, snowfall, cyclones, etc., that damage the KTM Duke 250.||Damage to the KTM Duke 250 if it isn't stolen during housebreaking or theft.|
Why Is It Necessary to Have a KTM Duke 250 Insurance Policy from Tata AIG?
It is necessary to have a KTM Duke 250 insurance policy from Tata AIG because of the following reasons:
- Over the last two decades, our brand has gained the confidence of more than 5 billion customers.
- We simplify the process of obtaining two-wheeler insurance as well as the renewal through our official online portal.
- We put forward no-fuss cashless services for repairing your KTM Duke 250 through our extensive nexus of cashless bike garages across India.
- More than 650 claim professionals support our simple bike insurance claim settlement procedure. For the fiscal year 2020-2021, we had a 98 per cent claim resolution ratio.
KTM Duke 250: A Brief Overview of the Bike
The KTM Duke 250 is a cutting-edge bike with a robust engine that provides a solid mileage of 31.85 km/litre and exceptional performance in every weather condition. Thanks to its nitrox rear and telescopic front suspension, the bike can be easily used for commuting and riding off-road without any hassle. KTM Duke 250 was released by Bajaj and had a redesign in 2020 with an LED headlamp with a luxury style similar to the KTM Duke 390 model.
The KTM Duke 250 is offered in a single-cylinder 248.76cc liquid-cooled engine configuration, appealing to riders with an adventurous attitude. The KTM Duke 250 comes in Dark Galvano and Silver Metallic colour schemes to match your riding attitude on the streets. It has a maximum engine output of 30PS at 9000 RPM and a peak torque output of 24 Nm at 7500 RPM.
KTM Duke 250 Price and Variants
|Model||Ex-Showroom Price in New Delhi*|
|KTM Duke 250 BS4||₹ 1.97 lakh|
|KTM Duke 250 BS6||₹ 2.29 lakh|
|KTM Duke 250 STD||₹ 1.81 lakh|
KTM Duke 250 Features: Unique Selling Points
KTM, in conjunction with Bajaj, has permanently altered the Indian bike market. KTM Duke 250 is a game-changer. A lightweight frame, quality equipment, and a superb engine have caught the attention of several youths or motorcycle enthusiasts in India. KTM Duke 250 may be described in one word: Top-notch! Not only is the bike's design distinct from other bikes in the market, but also the costs are pretty competitive. If you're planning to own a
KTM Duke 250 bike anytime soon, just go for it since it is the best bet.
- 17-inch rear and front-wheel size
- Electric start and stop engine
- PASC anti-hopping and mechanically operated kinds of clutch brakes
- 150/60-17 rear and 110/70-17 front tubeless tyres with a wheelbase of 1357 mm
- Spacious front pocket storage
- Redesign glove box
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Full LED headlight unit upgrades with DRLs
Top Contenders of the KTM Duke 250
The top contenders of the KTM Duke 250 are:
- BMW G 310 R
- Yamaha FZ 25
- Bajaj Dominar 400
Frequently Asked Question
1. What's covered under TATA AIG KTM Duke 250 insurance policy?
The following things are covered under the TATA AIG KTM Duke 250 insurance policy:
- Damages due to accidents
- Third-party losses
- Vehicle thefts
- Damages due to man-made or natural disasters
- Damages caused by fire
- Personal accidents
2. Do I need to get insurance if I ride my friend's KTM Duke 250?
No. You do not need to obtain insurance if you're riding your friend's KTM Duke 250. You must confirm that your friend has third-party two-wheeler insurance on his KTM Duke 250. It is required since authorities may want to check you in the event of an incident or problem while riding the bike.
3. What happens if I don't file an insurance claim for minor damages to my KTM Duke 250? What type of advantage do I get?
If you don't file an insurance claim for minor damage to your KTM Duke 250, you'll receive your NCB (No Claim Bonus). You'll receive a rate discount on your next two-wheeler insurance policy renewal if you make no claims during your 1-year policy duration.
4. What are some advantages of purchasing or renewing a KTM Duke 250 insurance policy online?
The following are the primary benefits of insuring your KTM Duke 250 insurance using the online insurance option:
- Paperless Transactions
- Purchase or Renew insurance policy anytime and anywhere
- A supportive 24/7 online customer service
5. Why should I choose TATA AIG to insure my KTM Duke 250?
Listed here are some reasons you must select AIG TATA as your KTM Duke 250 insurance partner:
- Affordable premiums
- Instant claim settlement in case of damages or total loss
- 24/7 customer support team
- Extensive network of bike repairing garages across India
- Renowned brand with years of expertise in motor insurance