Bajaj Avenger Insurance
Bajaj Avenger Insurance
Owning a classy two-wheeler is a dream for almost every bike aficionado in this country. However, if you do not know what to look for, you might end up investing in the wrong vehicle. Bajaj Avenger is one of the most sophisticated-looking bikes in the country. The company started the production of this particular model in 2005. And since then, the Avenger has gained multiple accolades from biking enthusiasts all over.
The Bajaj Avenger is a powerful two-wheeler. However, it is more affordable and its contemporary cruiser-style bikes. Even though the Avenger is often termed as an affordable counterpart to its competitors, it still boasts a heavy price tag. And when you spend so much on your dream bike, it becomes your responsibility to take care of it. Road accidents are common in India, keeping in mind the poor road conditions and infrastructures. And hence, your beloved Avenger may face unforeseen damages in the future. Although you would never want your bike to undergo any serious damage, accidents may come unannounced. Therefore, you need to keep your Avenger protected with an Avenger bike insurance policy.
We know that a Bajaj Avenger insurance policy will not guard it against accidents. However, it will reduce the financial liabilities off your shoulder. And in any case, the Motor Vehicles Act 1988 has made third-party two-wheeler bike insurance plans mandatory for every two-wheeler in the country. Failure to have a valid insurance policy in place can lead you to pay ₹2000 and ₹4000 as traffic fines for one-time and repeated offences, respectively.
However, before you check further to understand how to avail of an Avenger bike insurance plan, it’s prudent to check your premium amounts on an online bike insurance calculator.
Bajaj Avenger Bike Insurance Plan Renewal/Purchase via TATA AIG
If you have an Avenger bike insurance policy in place, but its expiry date is nearing, you should renew the policy as early as possible. We recommend our customers renew their two-wheeler insurance policies at least two weeks before the expiration date. Also, if you have just bought your Avenger and looking for a Bajaj Avenger insurance plan online, you can buy it seamlessly from our website. The process will need you to:
- Visit the Tata AIG’s website and then go to the Bike Insurance page.
- Type in your Bajaj Avenger’s registration number and select “Get Price” for purchasing a insurance policy or select “Renew” to renew an existing Avenger bike insurance policy.
- You will see the details of the insurance policy that the online bike insurance calculator will show on the screen.
- Next, you will need to choose an appropriate IDV (Insured Declared Value) for your Avenger from the list of IDVs given.
- You will then have to fill in the past claiming details if you have filed any claim in the past. If not, you can avail of the benefit from our No Claim Bonus discount.
- You will be prompted with the total Bajaj Avenger 220 insurance price payable.
- Once you make the payment online through any of the digital payment options of your choice, we will send you the soft copy of your Avenger bike insurance on your registered email ID.
Bajaj Avenger Insurance Price - Your Premium Amount
Before buying an Avenger bike insurance online, you should always check your insurance premiums through our online bike insurance calculator. This will help you in determining the cost of your Bajaj Avenger insurance price. And once you are sure of the insurance amount, you will be able to choose the right Avenger bike insurance, which will also meet your requirements and will not be a financial burden.
The cost of your Bajaj Avenger comprehensive bike insurance plan will be determined by:
- The chosen Insured Declared Value (IDV)
- The make and model of your bike
- Avenger’s registration date
- The add-on plans of your choice
- The bike’s engine cubic capacity
- The NCB (No Claim Bonus) discount
- Your location
If you opt for the mandatory third-party two-wheeler insurance online, your premium charges will be determined by the IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India). It will also depend upon the CC (cubic capacity) of your Avenger’s engine.
However, such third-party bike insurance policies will cover the legal and monetary liabilities arising from any kind of third-party damage to another’s vehicle or property and injury/death to someone else.
So, while choosing an Avenger bike insurance online, it’s better to go for the customisable, comprehensive insurance policy, which is also boosted by various add-on plans and provides better coverage. Moreover, you can also customise the comprehensive insurance plan during the policy renewal of your Bajaj Avenger.
Things Covered/Not Covered Under TATA AIG’s Bajaj Avenger Bike Insurance Policy
|Things Covered Under TATA AIG’s Bajaj Avenger Bike Insurance||Things Not Covered Under TATA AIG’s Bajaj Avenger Bike Insurance|
|Loss of the bike or damages caused due to natural calamities like cyclones, floods, earthquakes, etc.||Damages caused or loss of the insured bike outside the geographical location mentioned in the policy (i.e., outside India).|
|Total loss of the insured bike due to theft or severe damage in an accident.||Damage to the insured bike due to general wear and tear from regular usage or depreciation and electric/mechanical breakdowns.|
|Damages caused or loss of the insured bike during a road mishap involving a third-party vehicle, and damage to the property or injuries caused to a third party leading to their death or disability.||Damage or loss of the insured Avenger if the rider is under the influence of any intoxicating materials, or if they were not wearing a helmet during the accident, or does not have a valid driving license.|
|Loss or damage of the insured Avenger due to malicious human acts like terrorism, riots, vandalism, etc.||Own Damage or personal accident coverage will not be applicable in the case of a third-party Avenger bike insurance plan.|
|Damages caused to the insured Avenger by fire from explosions, lightning, self-ignition, etc.||Damage or loss of the insured bike if it is used for commercial purposes. Or if it has been used for speed trials, speed racing, adventure sports, etc.|
|Specific losses and certain damages that are covered under your selected optional rider plans.||Damages to the insured bike were caused during a home break-in and robbery when the bike was not stolen.|
|Personal accident coverage of up to ₹15 lakhs for the owner-driver for personal injuries. In case of the owner-driver’s death during an accident, the nominee will receive the compensation amount.||Damages to the insured Avenger were caused due to invasion or any war or war-like situations in the country.|
|Accidental damage to the insured bike and damages caused when the bike is being transported by airways, waterways, railways, etc.||Damage to the insured bike if it is used under restricted usage conditions such as in a flood-prone or land-slide prone area.|
Why Is It Important to Have a Bajaj Avenger Bike Insurance Policy from TATA AIG?
- With Tata AIG, you can get a wide range of bike insurance plans for your Bajaj Avenger. Whether you are looking for a tailor-made, comprehensive bike insurance policy, a standalone own damage cover, or a mandatory third-party liability policy, with us, you can find it all under one roof.
- With more than two decades of experience in the insurance sector in India, Tata AIG thrives every day to gain the trust of more than 5-crore customers around the country. The brand of Tata is in itself enough to provide a sense of faith and belief amongst the individuals.
- We have a seamless and hassle-free 3-step claiming procedure online that’s aided by 650 claim experts across the nation. This ensures efficient and fast claim settlement every time. We are proud to announce that we have a claim settlement ratio of 98% for FY 2020-21.
- With our wide network of cashless garages in India, you can get your damaged Avenger repaired without having to worry about the cash payment on the spot.
- Our quick Avenger bike insurance online purchase and renewal procedure can be carried out at ease from the comfort of your home/office.
Overview: Bajaj Avenger
Bajaj Avenger is a series of cruiser bikes in India manufactured and designed by Bajaj Auto. There are 3 variants available in the Indian market with the starting price of ₹86,829 (may differ according to different cities). The lowest-priced model is the Avenger Street 160, with a 160 cc engine and 47 kmpl mileage.
Avenger is a sturdy two-wheeler that boasts a stunning outer body. The Avenger 220 epitomises the classic cruiser style. With chrome highlights and smooth curves, this model ensures to grab the attention of the passers-by whenever you take it for a spin.
Bajaj Avenger Variants and Prices
|Variants||New Delhi Ex-showroom prices|
|Avenger Street 150 STD, 45 Kmpl, 150 cc||₹75,500|
|Avenger Street 220 ABS, 45 Kmpl, 220 cc||₹103,891|
|Avenger Cruise 220 ABS, 45 Kmpl, 220 cc||₹103,891|
|Bajaj Avenger Street 160, 47 Kmpl, 160 cc||₹108,902|
Unique Selling Points: Bajaj Avenger Features
The Bajaj Avenger series consists of some amazing specifications. Hence, each and every model is considered to be the most popular choice when it comes to an affordable cruiser bike in India. Some of their USPs include:
- Up to 220 CC Engines - This particular feature is capable of delivering enormous power to the two-wheeler, allowing it to navigate through challenging terrain without breaking a sweat.
- The Robust Build: The body quality and the outer design of the Avenger series is typically impressive. This also sets the Avenger series apart from other two-wheelers in the same price range.
- BS-VI compliance: This feature makes the Bajaj Avenger models reduce harmful emissions while riding.
- Low and Long Seat: The low height sofa seat is made out of premium quality material, and the laid-back riding position offers unmatched comfort to the rider as well as the pillion rider.
Now that we have portrayed the features of the Bajaj Avenger, and as you are already aware of its worth, you should also know that any unforeseen damage befalling your vehicle could be quite expensive to repair. Hence, A Bajaj Avenger bike insurance policy by Tata AIG can help to safeguard your pockets from paying for such mishaps.
Top 5 Rivals of Bajaj Avenger
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350
- Suzuki Intruder 150
- JAWA Forty-Two
- Honda Hness CB350
- Benelli Imperiale 400
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
Frequently Asked Question
How to Claim Bajaj Avenger Bike Insurance Policy Online?
For filing your Bajaj Avenger Bike Insurance claim online, you can follow these simple steps on the official Tata AIG website –
- Go to the Claims section and click on “Initiate Claim”.
- Fill in your registered mobile number and click “Confirm”.
- Fill in the details with your bike’s registration number, the FIR details, and some other important information on the online form for registering your claim with us.
- After our team assesses the claim and examines the damages caused to your vehicle, the bike will be sent to one of the closest network garages for repairs.
- During this time, we will initiate the claim settlement process from our end.
- Once the claiming process is over, your repaired Avenger bike will be handed over to you.
How To Renew Your Tata AIG Bajaj Avenger Bike Insurance online?
At Tata AIG, you can complete your Bajaj Avenger bike insurance renewal through a hassle-free online process on our official website -
- Visit the bike insurance page on our website and fill in your Avenger’s registration number in the online bike insurance calculator. Click “Renew” to proceed with your Avenger insurance renewal.
- Once our online calculator fetches the other details of your Avenge, you will be prompted to fill in further information as requested.
- Mention your past claiming history details, or you can choose the No Claim Bonus discount if you haven’t filed any claims previously. Add one or more optional add-ons, as preferred.
- You can check the Avenger bike insurance premium cost online. Once the payment is made, your policy will be renewed.
What is the lowest-priced variant of the Bajaj Avenger?
The lowest-priced variant is the Avenger Street 150 STD, 45 Kmpl, 150 cc. It is priced at ₹75,500 in India.
Disclaimer: All the bike prices and other information listed above pertain to a specific city and vehicle model. Since this information is subject to change, it is advisable to check the latest information before purchasing a vehicle or an insurance policy.