Suzuki Access 125 Insurance
Suzuki Access 125 Insurance
When the Suzuki Access 125 was launched in 2007, it was one of the best bikes in the market, especially in the 125cc category. With a very classic retro appeal, the Access 125 still remains one of the top-selling bikes in the Indian market. Despite so many new models in the market, the bike’s popularity has been constant over the years, owing to the Suzuki brand name and the bike’s simple but impressive features.
With a Tata AIG insurance policy for your bike, you can get your choice of two wheeler insurance policy, be it a basic third-party bike liability cover, a standalone own damage bike policy or a comprehensive 2 wheeler insurance online!
To get your Suzuki Access bike insurance, you can use our online bike insurance calculator to find a plan that fits your bike’s needs just fine. Our comprehensive two wheeler insurance policy is designed to protect your bike from a range of damages caused by accidents, human causes, natural calamities and more. And to ensure that your bike always stays protected, you can carry out your Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Renewal in a few easy steps.
Furthermore, you can also choose to protect your two wheeler against specific damages by selecting one or more of our exciting 8 add-ons and including them in your comprehensive insurance policy for a bike.
Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Renewal/ New Purchase Insurance via TATA AIG
If you are wondering when you should have your TATA AIG two wheeler policy renewed, it would be advisable to do so at least two weeks ahead of the expiry date of the policy. At Tata AIG, we offer a quick and simple process for you to purchase or renew your bike insurance online for Suzuki Access. To start the process
- Visit our official website and go to the Bike Insurance page.
- Type in your bike registration number and select “Get Price” if you want to purchase a new policy or “Renew” if you want to renew your existing Tata AIG motorcycle insurance online.
- You can now view the bike details that the bike insurance calculator shows on the screen.
- Choose a suitable Insured Declared Value for your bike from the list of IDVs present.
- Fill in the claim details if you have previously filed one. If not, you can benefit from the No Claim Bonus discount.
- You can now view the total premium amount payable for your bike insurance online for the Suzuki Access.
- Next, make the online payment through any of the digital payment options of your choice.
- After the payment has been processed and confirmed, you will get a soft copy of your Suzuki Access 125 bike insurance policy on your registered email ID.
Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Price - Your premium amount
Before buying 2 wheeler insurance online, it is important to determine the premium cost of your Suzuki Access 125 insurance policy. By gauging the Suzuki Access 125 insurance premium cost, you can select the right policy that meets your needs and lets you pay affordable premiums.
The price of your Access 125 comprehensive bike insurance will be determined based on
- The city of residence
- The Insured Declared Value
- The bike’s registration date
- The add-ons of your choice
- The No Claim Bonus discount
In the case of a basic but mandatory third-party bike insurance policy, the premiums are determined and declared each year by the IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India), as per the cubic capacity of the bike’s engine.
The third-party insurance plan covers the financial and legal liabilities arising from third-party damages to another vehicle or property and injuries to or death of another person. Compared to that, the comprehensive policy, boosted by the inclusion of optional add-ons, will provide more extensive coverage. Moreover, you can also customise your comprehensive insurance policy during your Suzuki Access 125 insurance renewal.
You can use the Tata AIG online bike insurance calculator to find out the Insured Declared Value (IDV - the current market value) of your bike and to determine the premiums of your bike insurance plan.
Things Covered/Not Covered Under TATA AIG’s Suzuki Access 125 Insurance Policy
|Things Covered Under TATA AIG’s Suzuki Access 125 Insurance
|Things Not Covered Under TATA AIG’s Suzuki Access 125 Insurance
|Loss or damage of the bike due to natural calamities such as cyclones, floods, earthquakes, etc.
|Damage or loss of the bike outside the geographical area mentioned in the policy (outside India).
|Theft of the bike or irreparable damage that leads to total loss.
|Damage due to general wear and tear from regular usage or consequential loss, and electric/mechanical breakdown.
|Damage or losses caused by the insured bike to a third-party vehicle, property or injuries to a third-party person.
|Damage or loss of the bike if the rider is under the influence of intoxicants, is not wearing a helmet or does not have a valid driving license.
|Loss or damage of the bike due to malicious human acts such as terrorism, rioting, vandalism, etc.
|Own damage or personal accident cover will not be applicable in the case of a third-party bike insurance policy.
|Damage caused by fire due to explosions, lightning, self-ignition, etc.
|Damage or loss if a private bike is used for commercial purposes or is used for speed trials, racing, adventure sports, etc.
|Specific losses and damages covered under the selected optional add-ons.
|Damages caused during a home break-in and robbery if the bike is not stolen.
|Personal accident cover of up to ₹15 lakhs for the owner-driver for any personal injuries. In case of the owner-driver’s death, the nominee receives compensation.
|Damages to the bike in the event of a mutiny, invasion, war-like situation, etc.
|Accidental damage and damage caused when the bike is being transported by airways, waterways, railways, etc.
|Damage to the bike if it is used under restricted usage conditions such as a flood-prone zone.
Why Is It Important to Have Suzuki Access 125 Insurance from TATA AIG?
- Tata AIG offers a range of bike insurance policies, be it the customisable, comprehensive insurance policy for a bike, the standalone own damage cover or the essential third-party liability cover.
- Over a period of 20 years, the Tata brand has worked to earn the trust of more than 5-crore customers.
- Our simple and quick 3-step claim process aided by 650 claim experts ensures efficient claim settlement. Tata AIG has a claim settlement ratio of 98% for FY 2020-21.
- We have a wide network of cashless garages all over the country so that your bike can be easily repaired, no matter in which part of India you are!
- Our hassle-free motorcycle insurance online purchase and renewal processes can be completed at ease from the comfort of your space.
Overview: Suzuki Access 125
Suzuki Motorcycle India, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Japan’s Suzuki Motor Corporation, was initially a partner of TVS for 19 long years. After both brands parted ways, Suzuki temporarily ceased its two-wheeler operations in India for about 30 months and then came back into the limelight with the Access scooters.
In 2007, Suzuki introduced the Access 125, which promptly caught on with the Indian population for being a comfortable and visually appealing scooter. Another reason why this scooter has been a top choice for many two-wheeler riders is its affordability.
With the recent upgrade to the Access 125 in 2020, scooty lovers are now even more impressed with all the new features the two-wheeler has to offer. Despite the upgraded model being 2 kilograms heavier, the other features such as generous under-seat storage, comfortable seating and the bike’s ability to run smoothly on uneven city roads have helped bolster the bike’s popularity even more.
Suzuki Access 125 Variants and Prices
|Average ex-showroom Price
|Access 125 Steel Wheel - Drum – CBS -Fi
|Access 125 Alloy Wheel - Drum – CBS Fi
|Access 125 Drum Cast - SE – Fi
|Access 125 Disc - CBS – Fi
|Access 125 SE - Disc CBS – Fi
|Access 125 Drum Alloy – Bluetooth
Unique Selling points: Suzuki Access 125 Features
The Access 125, which has been challenging other 125cc bikes in the market since its launch in 2007 underwent an upgrade in 2020! For all these years, and even now, this scooter remains a family favourite for most Indians.
Now, not only is the single-cylinder air-cooled engine BS6 compliant but another noteworthy addition is the electric starter switch that offers an easy one-touch start. While the silhouette and the body of the scooty still retain most of the previous design, the front headlamp is now an LED unit that gives the bike a smarter look.
While travelling on the scooter, the useful little pockets in the front are great for keeping a few things, as well as your phone charging through the USB port on the side. Moreover, you will also know when your bike is being fuel-efficient, thanks to the Eco Assist Illumination!
With an engine output of 8.7ps @ 6750 rpm and 10Nm @ 5500 rpm torque, the upgraded Access 125 with the fuel injection technology will ensure impressive mileage along with a comfortable and smooth ride.
Rivals of Suzuki Access 125
Though the Suzuki Access 125 has a lot of competitors in the 125cc category, here is a list of some of its rivals:
- Honda Activa 125
- Yamaha Fascino 125
- TVS NTORQ 125
- Honda Activa 6G
- TVS Jupiter
- Hero Pleasure Plus
- Honda Dio
- TVS Scooty Zest
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
How to Claim Suzuki Access 125 Bike Insurance?
How to Claim Suzuki Access 125 Bike Insurance?
- If you want to file an insurance claim for your Suzuki Access 125, then here are the steps you need to follow on our official Tata AIG website –
- Go to the Claims section and click “Initiate Claim”.
- Type in your registered mobile number and click “Confirm”.
- Fill in your bike registration number, the FIR details and some other essential information on the online form to register your claim with us.
- After we assess the claim and examine the damages, the car will be sent to the closest network garage for repairs.
- During this time, the claim settlement will be initiated from our end.
- After the claims process is completed, your repaired bike will be returned to you.
How To Renew Your Tata AIG Suzuki Access 125 Bike Insurance?
- At Tata AIG, you can complete your Suzuki Access 125 insurance renewal through a swift and easy process, directly on our official website.
- Visit our bike insurance page, fill in your bike’s registration number in the bike insurance calculator and click “Renew” to proceed with your Suzuki Access 125 insurance renewal.
- Once the calculator fetches the other bike details, input further information as requested.
- Mention your claims history details or choose the No Claim Bonus discount. Add one or more optional add-ons, as needed.
- You can check the Suzuki Access 125 bike insurance premium cost. Once you make the payment, the policy will be renewed.
What is the price of Suzuki Access 125?
The price of the new Suzuki Access 125 in the base drum variant is ₹64,800, while the price of the special edition disc brake variant is ₹69,500.
What are available variants in Suzuki Access 125?
The following 7 variants of Suzuki Access 125 are available
- Access 125 STD
- Access 125 Drum Cast Special Edition
- Access 125 Drum Cast
- Access 125 Disc CBS Special Edition
- Access 125 Disc CBS
- Access 125 Disc Alloy Bluetooth
- Access 125 Drum Alloy Bluetooth