Royal Enfield Himalayan Insurance
Royal Enfield Himalayan Insurance
Secure your priceless Royal Enfield Himalayan with a comprehensive bike insurance policy from Tata AIG’s range of online two-wheeler insurance plans!
Royal Enfield has been making classic motorcycles since 1901, and it is without a doubt one of the most well-known motorcycle manufacturers in the world. Once known for making bikes the old-fashioned way, Royal Enfield has evolved into a trendsetter, offering motorcycles that combine retro styling with current technology. Royal Enfield motorcycles are handcrafted in India at their Tiruvottiyur, Chennai, India workshop. The Royal Enfield Bullet 350, known for its 'Cruiser' bikes, is the only bike that has stayed in production and has been in high demand since 1932.
The Royal Enfield Himalayan is a fantastic bike that will readily navigate any route. The bike has a cool, modern look that makes it appealing. The Himalayan's chassis is agile, indicating that it means serious business. Thus, it is a must that we insure the bike with quality Himalayan insurance.
Anyone who owns a Royal Enfield motorcycle understands the pleasure and delight of having one. As the passionate owner of a Royal Enfield, you want to ensure that your vehicle receives the greatest possible protection. Your bike must be insured when you take it out on the road, according to the Motor Vehicle Act of 1988. Given this, you'll want to be sure that your bike is protected from any hazards or unexpected events, so two-wheeler insurance is a must.
Tata AIG offers you comprehensive and standalone third-party two-wheeler insurance for all of your needs. Other riders and their bikes are protected from harm caused by your bike with a separate third-party bike insurance policy. An own-damage bike insurance coverage protects your bike against natural and man-made calamities that could cause it to be destroyed. A comprehensive bike insurance policy, on the other hand, protects not just third parties but you and your bike as well, providing total financial protection from natural and human-caused calamities.
But before you invest in insurance for two-wheelers, you need to get a clear picture of your Himalayan insurance price and if you will be able to afford it in the long run. Therefore, it is a must that you use a bike insurance calculator from the get-go. Once you have that done, get your online two-wheeler insurance in under two minutes with Tata AIG.
Royal Enfield Insurance Renewal/ New Purchase via Tata AIG
On the Tata AIG official website, you may purchase Royal Enfield insurance or renew your motorcycle insurance in just a few easy clicks. Using the Tata AIG online premium calculating tool, you can quickly compare the three motorcycle insurance policies and obtain a Royal Enfield Himalayan insurance price. It only takes a few minutes to complete the full procedure. It's as simple as that:
- Visit the insurance for two-wheeler section on our official Tata AIG website.
- Fill in your bike registration number and click on Get Price to buy a Tata AIG two-wheeler insurance policy for your Royal Enfield bike.
- If you want to renew your existing Royal Enfield Insurance policy with Tata AIG, then click on the Renew option.
- Enter details asked for on the screen, including personal information, your Royal Enfield Himalayan bike details, and the insurance for the two-wheeler policy expiry date.
- Choose and enter the Insured Declared Value or IDV of your bike. The IDV is the current market value of your two-wheeler, based on which we will decide the two-wheeler insurance amount.
- Submit the history of previous claims made, and if you have not made any bike insurance claims choose the No Claim Bonus discount.
- Initiate the payment online through our safe payment gateways for your Royal Enfield Insurance.
- Receive your bike insurance policy document on your email and WhatsApp.
Royal Enfield Bike Insurance Price - Your Premium Amount
You must pay monthly payments or yearly to receive the advantages of any sort of insurance, even bike insurance. Several factors determine the cost of Royal Enfield insurance or Royal Enfield Himalayan insurance. The sort of insurance for two-wheeler coverage you choose, as well as the make, model, manufacturer, cubic capacity, IDV, geographical location, and others, all play a role. IDV stands for the Insured Declared Value of your bike. It is the maximum amount your insurer will pay in the case of damage to your bike. You can check the IDV of your bike from your closest bike dealer or by using Tata AIG’s two-wheeler insurance calculator.
The Royal Enfield bike insurance cost is also determined by the annual motorcycle insurance rates announced by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI). For example, if you purchase simply standalone third-party bike insurance or standalone own-damage bike insurance, you will pay a lower price than if you purchase comprehensive bike insurance. This is because third-party bike insurance policies have fewer features. You can compare two-wheeler insurance quotes with our online two-wheeler insurance calculator.
Things Covered/ Not Covered Under TATA AIG’s Royal Enfield Insurance
It is critical to understand your Tata AIG Royal Enfield bike insurance and what it will not cover before purchasing Royal Enfield Himalayan insurance. The following is a list of what is and isn't covered by a Tata AIG comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy:
|Things Covered Under TATA AIG Royal Enfield bike insurance||Things Not Covered Under TATA AIG Royal Enfield bike insurance|
|Personal accident protection of up to 15 lakhs for the policyholder of the motorcycle in the event of personal injury. The policyholder's nominee will get the settlement if the owner-driver dies in the accident.||Damages to the insured Himalayan were caused by any war-like condition in the country or an invasion.|
|Suppose any damage was incurred by the insured bike during transportation by airways, waterways, railways, etc.||Any damage caused when the vehicle was used in areas prone to damage, such as a flood or landslide-prone area.|
|Any customisations made to the insurance policy for your bike will be adhered to in case of damage.||Any damage was caused to the bike because of a robbery in your residence, but the bike was not stolen.|
|Any losses incurred to the vehicle because of human acts of terrorism, vandalism, riots, and more.||Personal accident or own damage will not be covered if the person is under a third-party two-wheeler insurance plan.|
|Any damage caused to the Himalayan from fire explosions, self-ignition, lightning, etc.||Any damage caused when the bike was being used for commercial purposes. Also, if the damage results from adventure sports, racing, speed trials, etc.|
|Any degree of damage caused to the bike because of natural disasters, including cyclones, earthquakes, floods, etc.||Any damage to the insured vehicle when it is outside the confines of the geographical location mentioned in the policy (i.e., outside India).|
|Any loss incurred to Himalayan owing to theft or irreparable harm caused in a robbery.||Any loss caused by use over time and normal wear and tear, including mechanical and electrical breakdowns.|
|Damages to the insured bike or if the bike is lost due to a road collision involving a third-party vehicle and harm to someone else's assets or injury to a third-party person resulting in death or impairment.||Destruction or loss of the insured bike if the rider is intoxicated, if they were not using a helmet at the time of the collision, or not carrying a valid driver's license.|
Why Is It Important to Have TATA AIG for your Royal Enfield Bike Insurance?
When you choose Tata AIG for your motorcycle insurance, you pick one of India's most renowned and respected brands.
Here are a few reasons you should buy your Royal Enfield Himalayan insurance policy from Tata AIG:
- Purchase and renew in less time.
We appreciate your time and comfort at Tata AIG, so we aim to make everything as simple as feasible for you. You can purchase or renew your Royal Enfield insurance online in minutes with a simple and painless process.
- A high rate of claim settlement
In FY2020-2021, we settled 98 percent of the insurance claims we received. Our claim settlement rate demonstrates our dedication to our customers' demands.
- Insurance claim assistance is available 24/7.
We have a specialised team of over 650 claims professionals available by phone or email. You can contact them by phone at 1800-266-7780, WhatsApp at +91-9136160375, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Garages in a national network
We have a dependable network of 3,300+ partner garages located around the country. Anytime and anyplace, our network garages will satisfy your bike insurance concerns under the cashless reimbursement option.
- No Claim Bonus
When you update your bike insurance policy with us, you gain a 20% No Claim Bonus for each year you go without filing a claim. You can obtain a 50% discount on your two-wheeler insurance policy premium if you go five years without filing a claim.
Overview – Royal Enfield Himalayan Bike Model
The Royal Enfield Himalayan is a motorcycle that offers exceptional mobility and all-day comfort. The bike's name alone screams adventure. It is designed for comfort with a durable and basic design. It is designed to ride through all types of terrain and is influenced by the strong and magnificent Himalayas. The Himalayan will ride comfortably on any terrain thanks to its best ground stance, terrain-tested suspension, and dual-purpose tires for freeways and off-roads. Its low seat height encases the rider erect, allowing you to embark on extended adventures in comfort and style. The Himalayan is an excellent choice for riding on the highway, on lonely mountain roads, or in the city
Royal Enfield Himalayan Bike Variants Price
|Variants||New Delhi Ex-showroom Prices (may differ as per different cities)|
|Himalayan ABS, 411 cc||₹ 180,492|
|Himalayan Sleet, 29.48 kmpl, 411 cc||₹ 182,328|
Unique Selling points: Royal Enfield Himalayan Bike Features
Himalayan is a customized two-wheeler for riding across any terrain. While the names imply that it is a tough performer capable of tackling mountains and valleys, it is also vital to review the bike's basic specifications.
- The Royal Enfield Himalayan has a 411 cc engine and produces 24.83 BHP, significantly greater than the ordinary Indian motorcycle.
- The Royal Enfield Himalayan has a torque of 32 Nm, making it capable of navigating not only mountain roads but also ditches and sandpits.
- At around 30 km/l, the Himalayan's mileage may be restricted, but it is a very good figure when matched to engine size and output.
- It has a maximum power of 24.83 BHP and an RPM of 6,500, making it a speedy machine.
- The Royal Enfield Himalayan has a 5-speed transmission and disc brakes on both wheels. It also boasts anti-lock brakes (ABS), which protects the driver from losing road traction while braking.
Rivals of Royal Enfield Himalayan Bike
- KTM 200 Duke
- Suzuki Intruder
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 160
Frequently Asked Question
1. How to Claim Royal Enfield bike insurance online?
At Tata AIG, we have a simple, quick, cashless claim procedure for bike insurance claims that involves the following steps.
- Visit the official Tata AIG website and select Initiate Claim on the bike insurance claim page.
- Enter your registered mobile number, vehicle registration number, and other information prompted by the screen.
- Submit your Royal Enfield bike insurance policy number, the details of the First Information Report (FIR) in case of an accident, and other necessary information
- Fill out a claim form and a self-inspection form to record the details of damage to your Royal Enfield Himalayan bike.
- Cooperate with the Bike Insurance Surveyor/Inspector appointed to inspect the damages to your bike. They will write a damage report.
- Pick between cashless claim settlement or reimbursement. Get your bike repaired at the nearest network garage through cashless claim settlement. Or choose a garage of your own and get the bike insurance claim amount reimbursed to your account.
Contact our support team should you feel the need for any assistance.
2. How much does the Himalayan service cost?
Royal Enfield provides four free services for bikes. These are at 500 km, 3000 km, 6000 km, and 9000 km or in 1.5 months, 3 months, 6 months, and 9 months, depending on which comes first. After that, you can expect a servicing cost of about 2500 for each service.
3. How do you maintain a Royal Enfield Himalayan bike?
To maintain your Himalayan bike you must treat it as you would your own child. Keep an eye on every aspect of the bike and get it serviced regularly. Be easy on your bike and do not put it under unnecessary strain. The most important thing is maintaining tyre pressure and keeping an eye on the cone set.
4. How is a No Claim Bonus calculated?
Starting in the second year, NCB is computed based on the cost of your bike insurance premium. It normally starts with a 20% discount on the rate and gradually increases with each year without a claim. It should be emphasised, however, that the NCB is based solely on the premium's own damage aspect, not the third-party component.