Honda Aviator Insurance
Honda Aviator Insurance
Seeking a two-wheeler insurance to protect your Honda Aviator bike from damages? Take a look at the Tata AIG comprehensive bike insurance policies!
If you plan to buy a two-wheeler in India, you must be totally sure of what you want. The Honda Aviator is one of the most sought-after scooters in our country due to its excellent performance and cutting-edge engine technology. It was one of India's longest-running scooters, lasting from 2015 to 2020. After that, it was updated for practical purposes in 2018 with minimal visual and functional changes.
Let us say this scooter is exclusively designed for people who don't need to impress others. The Honda Aviator is jam-packed with fantastic features that boost your confidence and cool quotient in myriad ways.
But here comes the main point. When riding a scooter in India, you must exercise extreme caution. India's road conditions are bad, and with such infrastructure, it is critical to get long-term two-wheeler insurance. The bike insurance plan will protect your Honda Aviator from damage and spare you from paying hefty traffic penalties. Even though you never want your Honda Aviator to sustain significant damage, accidents on the road can occur at any time. As a result, you should cover your Honda Aviator with a Honda Aviator insurance policy.
At Tata AIG, we know that a Honda Aviator scooty insurance would not protect it in the event of a traffic accident, but it'll relieve you of financial liabilities. In any event, the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988 requires minimum third-party insurance for each two-wheeler in India. In addition, failing to have a legitimate coverage can result in traffic fines of ₹2,000 and ₹4,000 for first-time and repeat offences, respectively. Because insurance is required, you must obtain a Honda insurance policy in order to comply with the road rules.
You may obtain the most outstanding advantages with your Honda Aviator insurance from Tata AIG. Furthermore, our bike insurance online policy purchasing and renewal procedures are straightforward, giving you the option of buying or renewing your two-wheeler insurance from the convenience of your home.
Honda Aviator Insurance Online: Renew/Purchase with Tata AIG
If you've purchased Honda Aviator insurance online, you must renew it before the policy expires. It's good to renew your scooter or bike plans at least 14 days before they expire. If you've bought a Honda Aviator and are looking for Honda bike insurance online, you may do it without having to face any issues. Follow the steps outlined below:
- By opening your preferred web browser, go to our official website and navigate the "Two Wheeler Insurance" section.
- Fill in your Honda Aviator's registration number and click "Get Price" to purchase insurance for the bike online, or click "Renew" in order to renew your current Honda Aviator scooty insurance policy.
- The coverage specifics will be displayed on your device's screen, and you can verify your Honda Aviator insurance amount using our online bike insurance calculator.
- You must choose an Insured Declared Value (IDV) for your Aviator from the list provided.
- If you have already submitted claims, you must fill in the specifics of those claims. If not, you may take advantage of your NCB (No-Claim Bonus) discount.
- The full Honda Aviator insurance price payable will be shown to you.
- We will send you a soft copy of your Honda Aviator insurance plan to your registered email address when your online payment is complete.
Your Payable Premium Amount for Honda Aviator Insurance Policy
You should double-check the premium amount before purchasing a Honda two-wheeler insurance coverage with Tata AIG. It can help you understand how much your Honda Aviator insurance would cost. And after you've found the perfect insurance for your bike that best suits your needs, you may pay for it online.
The following factors will influence the amount of your Honda Aviator insurance policy:
- Make and model;
- The two-wheeler's age;
- Insured Declared Value (IDV);
- Engine Capacity;
- Anti-Theft devices (if installed any);
- No-Claim Bonus (NCB) discount;
- Add-on covers;
- Your residence.
If you purchase obligatory third-party bike insurance online, the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) will decide your premium expenses. It'll also be determined by your Aviator's engine's cubic capacity (CC).
Third-party insurance, on the other hand, will not offer you complete coverage for roadside damages. So, while purchasing Honda Aviator insurance online, it's usually preferable to go for the comprehensive and customised two-wheeler insurance online. These insurance are supplemented by various add-on covers and provide comprehensive damage cover. Furthermore, while renewing your Honda Aviator coverage online, you may personalise the comprehensive two-wheeler insurance package.
Things Included/Not Included Under Tata AIG’s Honda Aviator Insurance Plan
The following are the damage list included and not included under your Tata AIG 2-wheeler insurance policy:
|Things Included Under Your Honda Aviator Insurance Plan||Things Not Included Under Your Honda Aviator Insurance Plan|
|Loss or damage to the two-wheeler caused by natural catastrophes such as earthquakes, cyclones, floods, and so on.||Damage to the two-wheeler or loss of the covered Aviator outside of the geographic area specified in the insurance (outside of India)|
|The insured Aviator was totalled owing to theft or irreversible damage in a mishap.||Damage to the insured Aviator caused by normal wear and use or depreciation, as well as mechanical or electrical breakdowns.|
|Any degree of damage caused to the bike because of natural disasters, including cyclones, earthquakes, floods, etc.||Any damage to the insured vehicle when it is outside the confines of the geographical location mentioned in the policy (i.e., outside India).|
|Loss or damage of the insured Aviator in a traffic collision involving a third-party vehicle, as well as damage to someone else's property or injuries to a third-person resulting in disability or death.||Loss or damage of the insured Aviator if the bike rider is intoxicated, not wearing a helmet at the time of the collision, or doesn’t have a valid driving license.|
|Damage or loss of the insured Aviator as a result of heinous man-made activities such as rioting, terrorism, vandalism, and so on.||Personal accident or self-damage coverage won't be available in a third-party Aviator insurance plan.|
|Fire damage to the insured Aviator was caused by self-ignition, lightning, explosions, and other cases.||If the covered two-wheeler is utilised for business reasons, it may sustain damage or be lost. Alternatively, if it has been utilised for speed racing, speed trials, adventure sports, and so forth.|
|Your chosen optional rider coverage will cover damages or specific losses to your Aviator.||The insured Aviator was damaged during a robbery and house break-in even though the two-wheeler wasn't stolen.|
|Personal accident coverage of a minimum of ₹15 lakhs for the bike's owner-rider against personal injury. If the owner-rider dies in the mishap, the policyholder's nominee will get the settlement sum.||Invasion, battle, or war-like events in the nation caused damage to your insured Honda Aviator.|
|Accidental damage to your insured Honda Aviator, as well as the damage, suffered while the two-wheeler is being transported via air, rail, or water.||Damage to your insured two-wheeler if used in prohibited areas like landslide-prone or flood-prone areas.|
Why Is It Essential to Have a Honda Aviator Insurance Plan from Tata AIG?
- You may compare 2-wheeler insurance policies with us and choose from a variety of possibilities. You may discover all things under one roof, whether you want a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan, standalone personal damage protection, or a necessary and personalised third-party coverage.
- You can instantly renew or buy your Aviator insurance with Tata AIG from the convenience of your own home or workplace.
- With over 20 years of extensive expertise in the insurance market in India, our firm strives to earn the confidence of over 5 million consumers across the nation on a daily basis. Being a leading brand, Tata is sufficient to instil trust and confidence in policyholders.
- Our simple, non-fuss three-step online insurance claiming method is backed by 650 top-notch claim professionals across India. It enables effective and timely claim resolution every single time. Tata AIG is also pleased to report that our claim settlement ratio for the fiscal year 2020-21 is 98%.
- With our extensive nexus of cashless garages across the nation, you may receive your damaged Aviator fixed without having to stress about making a cash payment on-site.
Honda Aviator: Overview
With the Honda Aviator, you can live your style. The scooter is perfectly positioned as a luxury option and is suitable for all commuters. It features a stunning design that is both bold and beautiful. It has a noticeable presence on the roadways. The stylish 2-wheeler comes in three models: standard, alloy disc, and alloy drum.
The Honda Aviator has a single-cylinder 109 cc air-cooled engine that provides tremendous performance while still being fuel-efficient. Aviator's engine has a maximum power output of 8bhp at an rpm of 7,000 and a maximum torque output of 8.85 Nm at an rpm of 5,500. The engine is paired with a CVT transmission, and it is also available with the brand's proprietary "HET (Honda Eco Technology)", which promises to increase fuel efficiency even further by minimising engine friction. According to the manufacturer, the Honda Aviator has a peak speed of 82km/h. The powerful 109cc engine, on the other hand, ensures linear acceleration across the rev range.
Honda Aviator: Variants and Prices
|Variants||New Delhi Ex-showroom Prices (may differ as per different cities)|
|Aviator Drum Brake||₹57,560|
|Aviator Drum Brake Alloy||₹59,495|
|Aviator Disc Brake||₹61,914|
Honda Aviator Features: Unique Selling Points
The Honda Aviator is perfectly positioned as a luxury option and is suitable for all commuters. It features a stunning design that is both bold and beautiful. It has a noticeable presence on the roadways.
- Robust Engine: 109 cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine.
- Power and Torque Output: 8bhp at 7,000 rpm and a maximum torque output of 8.85 Nm at 5,500 rpm.
- Additional Features: Cosmetic tweaks (LED headlamp), metal muffler shield providing an extra layer of durability.
Top Contenders of Honda Aviator
- TVS Jupiter
- TVS Jupiter 125
- TVS Scooty Zest
All the bike prices and other information listed above pertain to a specific city and vehicle model. Since this information is subject to change, it is advisable to check the latest information before purchasing a vehicle or an insurance policy.
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
Frequently Asked Question
1. How many types of two-wheeler insurance plans are there?
There are three types of two-wheeler insurance plans:
- Third-party bike insurance policy;
- Comprehensive bike insurance policy;
- Standalone self-damage bike insurance policy.
2. What is the two-wheeler insurance reimbursement procedure?
The two-wheeler insurance reimbursement claim procedure requires your insurer to refund your repair fee when the repair is completed, depending on the bill you filed and the coverage provided by your two-wheeler insurance policy. The following is the procedure for filing a refund claim for your Honda Aviator under Tata AIG:
- Inform us about the occurrence as soon as possible and file a claim.
- Bring your insured two-wheeler to a certified garage for repairs. You can contact us if you need assistance.
- We will dispatch a surveyor to assess the extent of the damage.
- The surveyor will develop and submit an insurance claim report to us.
- The garage will fix your two-wheeler and issue a charge for you to pay.
- You should submit the original repair invoices together with a claim form to us.
- We will review the repair invoices and claim form and repay the repair cost to you.
3. What makes Tata AIG the best bet for Honda Aviator Insurance?
We are the best bet since we provide:
- Cashless repairs,
- Quick and easy claims,
- Smartphone-powered self-review,
- Personalise your two-wheeler IDV,
- 24/7 customer assistance.