Yamaha FZ Bike Insurance
Yamaha FZ Bike Insurance
In India, Yamaha is a very famous bike manufacturer. The company has introduced several trendsetting two-wheelers in the country. Particularly, the Yamaha FZ, is one of the brand’s most iconic models. This model is rugged, durable and reliable on the roads. The Yamaha FZ model literally revolutionised the market presence of the Japanese manufacturer in India. With a host of mechanical as well as cosmetic alterations, the FZ series is one of the most popular bikes amongst the two-wheeler lovers in the country.
But when it comes to owning a bike as great as the Yamaha FZ, you must also consider having an insurance policy to safeguard your prized possession. Yamaha FZ bike insurance will keep your two-wheeler safe on the road and will also save your pockets from paying hefty traffic fines. Insurance is made mandatory by the Motor Vehicles Act 1988 in India. Every vehicle on the road should at least have a valid third-party two-wheeler insurance in place. So, it’s time for you to compare two-wheeler insurance prices online and choose the one that suits your needs the best.
In India, if you are found riding your Yamaha FZ without a valid online two-wheeler insurance, you will have to pay a traffic fine of ₹2000 for one time offence, and ₹4000 for repeated offence. Also, in case you get into an accident where you end up damaging your Yamaha FZ, you will have to pay for its repair from your pockets if you do not have FZ bike insurance.
Yamaha FZ Bike Insurance Renewal/Purchase via TATA AIG
You should always go for your Yamaha FZ bike insurance renewal at least two weeks prior to its expiry date. This will save you from any unnecessary delay. Also, it should be noted that at Tata AIG, we have a very simple insurance buying and renewing process online. With us, you can get your bike insurance policy in just a few minutes. To start the online process of insurance buying or renewal, you will need to –
- Visit Tata AIG’s official website and go to the Bike Insurance page.
- Next, you will have to fill in your Yamaha FZ registration number and select “Get Price” for buying a FZ bike insurance, or “Renew” if you want to renew the existing Tata AIG online insurance of your bike.
- You will be able to see your bike details on screen, that our bike insurance calculator will acquire from your given details.
- Now, you will need to choose a suitable IDV (Insured Declared Value) for your Yamaha FZ from the list of IDVs given.
- Next, you will have to type in your past claim details if you had previously filed one. If not, you can avail of the benefits from our No Claim Bonus discount.
- You can now view the Yamaha FZ bike insurance renewal price payable for your insurance for 2-wheelers.
- If the Yamaha FZ insurance price fetched above seems suitable to you, make the online payment through any of the given digital payment options of your choice.
- After the payment has been processed and confirmed from our end, we will send you a soft copy of your Yamaha FZ bike insurance policy on your registered email ID.
Yamaha FZ Bike Insurance Price - Your premium amount
Before buying insurance for a 2-wheeler, it is important on your part to determine the premium amounts of your Yamaha FZ bike insurance online policy. By doing so, you will be able to save your funds accordingly to be able to pay your premiums on time.
For a comprehensive bike insurance policy, your Yamaha FZ insurance price will be determined based on –
- Your city of residence
- Your selected Insured Declared Value
- Your bike’s registration date
- The No Claim Bonus discount
In case you go for a mandatory third-party bike insurance policy for your bike, the Yamaha FZ insurance price will be determined on the basis of the premium rates declared each year by the IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India), as per your bike’s cubic capacity of the engine.
The third-party insurance policy will only cover for the financial and legal liabilities arising from any kind of third-party damages to any other vehicle or property, and injuries to or death of another person.
Hence, it’s better to opt for the comprehensive insurance policy that, boosted by the inclusion of optional add-on plans, will provide wide-ranging coverage. Moreover, you can also customise the comprehensive FZ bike insurance policy during your Yamaha FZ bike insurance renewal.
You can also use our online bike insurance calculator to find out the Insured Declared Value (IDV - the current market value) of your Yamaha FZ and to find out your Yamaha FZ insurance price.
Things Covered/Not Covered Under TATA AIG’s Yamaha FZ Bike Insurance Policy
A basic HTML table
|Things Covered Under TATA AIG’s Yamaha FZ Bike Insurance||Things Not Covered Under TATA AIG’s Yamaha FZ Bike Insurance|
|Complete loss or damage of your insured Yamaha FZ due to natural disasters such as cyclones, floods, earthquakes, etc.||Damage or loss of the insured bike outside the geographical location as mentioned in your Yamaha FZ bike insurance plan (outside India).|
|Theft of the bike or any kind of irreparable damage to the bike leading to total loss.||Damages caused to the insured Yamaha FZ due to general wear and tear from regular usage, depreciation or consequential loss, and electric/mechanical breakdown.|
|Damage or losses caused by the insured Yamaha FZ to any third-party car or bike, property or injuries/death to a third-party person.||Damage or loss of the insured bike if the rider is under the influence of any kind of intoxicants, like drugs or alcohol, and they are not wearing a helmet or do not have a valid driving license.|
|Loss or damage of the insured bike due to malicious human acts like terrorism, riots, vandalism, etc.||Own damage or personal accident cover will not be applicable if you damage your insured bike is insured under third-party bike insurance policy.|
|Damage caused to the insured bike by fire from explosions, lightning, self-ignition, etc.||Damage or loss caused if your private Yamaha FZ is used for commercial purposes or is used for speed trials, racing, adventure sports, etc|
|Specific losses and damages that are covered under the selected optional add-ons.||Damages caused during a home break-in or theft and robbery when the bike is not stolen.|
|Personal accident cover of up to ₹15 lakhs for the owner-driver during any personal injuries. In case of the owner-driver’s death, the nominee will receive compensation.||Damages to the Yamaha FZ in the event of a mutiny, invasion, war-like situation, etc.|
|Accidental damage and injury caused when the insured bike is being transported by airways, waterways, railways, etc.||Damage to the insured bike if it is used under restricted usage conditions such as a flood-prone area.|
Why Is It Important to Have Yamaha FZ Bike Insurance from TATA AIG?
We offer a wide range of online insurance of bike policies. So, whether you need all-inclusive comprehensive insurance for a 2-wheeler, the standalone own damage cover or the mandatory third-party liability plan, you will find them all in on our website.
For more than 2 decades, our team has been working hard to earn the trust of over 5-crore happy customers all around the country. Also, the brand name of Tata is hard to miss.
Our hassle-free and easy 3-step claiming process online is aided by 650 claim experts that ensures effective and fast claim settlement. We can proudly announce that we had a claim settlement ratio of 98% for FY 2020-21.
We have a wide network of cashless garages in India. So, if your bike gets damaged, it can be easily repaired without you having to worry about paying the bills as we will directly deal with the garage and send you over your repaired bike no matter where you are located in the country.
Our hassle-free two-wheeler insurance purchase and renewal can be done at ease from the comfort of your home or office.
Overview: Yamaha FZ
Yamaha FZ variants could be the perfect choice for the ones looking for a beast on the road. Yamaha, a Japanese manufacturer, is a leading and most-loved two-wheeler maker in India and all over the world. Each and every bike from Yamaha is known for their fuel-efficient nature, reliability on the road, and affordability. Every single bike from the manufacturer is performance-driven and is best suited for the Indian roads.
If you are looking for a stylish, mileage conscious, reliable and an easily accessible bike, then the Yamaha FZ is the right one for you.
Yamaha FZ Variants and Prices
|Variants||New Delhi Ex-showroom prices|
|Yamaha FZ-FI V3 BS6||₹1.07 Lac|
|Yamaha FZ-FI V3 STD||₹99,700|
|FZ S FI V2 STD||₹84,042|
|FZ S FI (V 2.0) Dual Disc||₹88,042|
Unique Selling points: Yamaha FZ Features
- 149cc Powerful FI Engine: The new FZ-FI model comes with an air-cooled 4-stroke 149cc SOHC, 2-valve, single-cylinder fuel-injected "BLUE CORE" engine. This engine setting was optimized further to polish the feeling of superior acceleration from stopping and exhilarating feeling while overtaking.
- Monocross Suspension: This model provides an excellent shock-absorbing act and a good feeling of stability when you push the brakes. A lightweight Monocross suspension unit makes up the suspension unit that contributes to mass centralization. Also, it provides you with 120mm of wheel travel, which offers great balance between the spring rate and the damping force.
- Front 1ch ABS & Disc Brake: Bosch Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) in the front disc helps in attaining an improved braking performance by offering better stability and control at all speeds. The Rear Disc brake enhances the quality of the long legacy of FZ’s braking system.
- In-Built Side Stand Engine Cut-off Switch: The days are gone when you had to ride without the side stand retracted. With the In-built side stand engine cut-off switch in the Yamaha FZ, you can relax as you will not have to worry about forgetting to remove the side stand during those hurried rides.
- Comfortable Two-Level Seat: The two-level seat on the bike offers an excellent feeling of fit and cushioning for both the riders. The upright and relaxed riding position helps with a comfortable ride. The cushioning material that’s used in the seat comes with a suitable degree of firmness. Also, the seat material offers superb fit to deliver a steady ride and ease for both the rider and pillion rider.
- LED Headlight: The all-new LED headlight in the Yamaha FZ provides excellent visibility during extreme low-light. Also, it provides visibility over a wide range. It uses a reflector with an ideal light projection, and separate light bulbs for high and low beams.
Rivals of Yamaha FZ
- Hero Xtreme 160R
- TVS Apache RTR 160
- Honda X blade
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160
- Suzuki Gixxer 155
Frequently Asked Question
How to Claim Yamaha FZ Bike Insurance?
If you get into an accident and need file an insurance claim for your Yamaha FZ, you can follow these simple steps on our website –
- Go to the Claims section and click on “Initiate Claim”.
- Fill in your registered mobile number and click on “Confirm”.
- Type in your Yamaha FZ registration number, your FIR details and some other important information on the online form for registering your claim with us.
- After we are done assessing the claim request and examining the damages, your bike will be sent to any one of the closest network garages for repair.
- During this time, we will initiate the claim settlement procedure from our end.
- After the claims process is over, your repaired Yamaha FZ bike will be returned to you.
How To Renew Your Tata AIG Yamaha FZ Bike Insurance?
At Tata AIG, you can go for your Yamaha FZ insurance renewal through a swift and easy process, directly on our official website -
- Visit our Bike Insurance page, fill in your bike’s registration number in the bike insurance calculator and click on “Renew” to proceed with your insurance renewal.
- Once the online calculator fetches your bike details, you will be asked to input further information.
- Mention your claiming history details or choose the No Claim Bonus discount if you haven’t filed any claims in the past.
- You can check the Yamaha FZ bike insurance renewal price. If you find this Yamaha FZ insurance price feasible, you can make the premium payment online. Then, the policy will be renewed and a soft copy of the same will be sent to your registered email ID.
What is the ex-Showroom price for Yamaha FZ in New Delhi?
In Delhi, the on-road price of Yamaha FZ is ₹1,52,100.
Disclaimer: All the bike prices and other information listed above pertain to a specific city and vehicle model. Since this information is subject to change, it is advisable to check the latest information before purchasing a vehicle or an insurance policy.