Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance
Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance
There's a saying, "Boys prefer to ride motorcycles, whilst men love riding Royal Enfields". A Royal Enfield motorcycle embodies raw machismo and masculinity. The brand has been designing classics since the year 1901 and is certainly one of the world's most sought-after motorcycle manufacturers and has the most devoted fans in India.
Royal Enfield, known for building two-wheelers in an old-fashioned manner, has evolved into a lifestyle brand today. The brand continues to captivate its consumer base with top-selling models like Classic Desert Storm, Classic 350, Continental GT, Bullet 350 Twinspark, Meteor, and Himalayan even today. The latest addition to its list is the Hunter 350, and bike enthusiasts are already going gaga and planning to have one in their garage.
However, if you're one of those crazy bike enthusiasts, who is planning to purchase a brand new Royal Enfield Hunter 350 anytime soon, let us tell you that having a bike insurance policy is vital. Do you want to know why?
In India, insurance for bikes (at least third-party insurance) is required when it comes to riding a bike under the 1988 Motor Vehicles Act. In addition to legal liability coverage, you can also opt for comprehensive Royal Enfield bike insurance since it keeps you financially protected if your Hunter 350 sustains damage and needs repair.
Also, considering the craze, no one wants their bike to be stolen or scratched. By insuring your Hunter 350 bike, you can rest assured that you're financially protected in the event of an unanticipated liability. So, get rid of concerns by purchasing a reliable Royal Enfield Hunter 350 insurance from Tata AIG.
Royal Enfield is more than simply a motorcycle; it's a way of life for its owners. As a result, it only merits the outstanding protection and tailored coverage of Tata AIG's long-term two-wheeler insurance for your Royal Enfield Hunter 350 bike. Contact us to take this alliance forward.
Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Renewal/Purchase under Tata AIG
Want to get Royal Enfield bike insurance online or feel like doing your Royal Enfield Hunter 350 insurance renewal online? Well, you may do it in a matter of minutes by visiting Tata AIG's official web portal.
If you want to renew your Royal Enfield insurance coverage, you should do it at least 14 days before the policy expiration date. We offer a very straightforward renewal and purchase procedure for your Hunter 350 bike at Tata AIG. To begin the procedure:
- Go to the official web portal of Tata AIG and choose the "Bike Insurance" page.
- Input your Royal Enfield Hunter 350 bike's registration number and click "Get Price" to Royal Enfield Hunter 350 insurance or tap on the "Renew" button to do your current Tata AIG Royal Enfield insurance renewal online.
- You'll be able to see your motorcycle details that Tata AIG's bike insurance calculator will display on your device's screen. You may also view the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 insurance information if you already have coverage.
- Pick an appropriate as well as an affordable Insured Declared Value for your Hunter 350 bike from the list provided.
- You should complete the bike insurance claim details if you've already submitted one. If not, you may still take advantage of the NCB discount.
- The appropriate Royal Enfield Hunter 350 insurance details, including the Royal Enfield insurance price and the premium amount payable, will be shown on your screen.
- You can make an online payment using any of the digital payment alternatives we've provided.
- After Tata AIG processes the payment, our unit will send a soft copy of your bike insurance policy in the form of a PDF file to your registered email address.
In case you want to purchase or renew your Royal Enfield Hunter 350 insurance in person, we suggest you buy it from the bike dealer itself while purchasing your bike. It will be a lot easier. Or you can follow these steps:
- Locate your nearest Tata AIG office using our branch locator.
- Approach the desk, and tell them you want to buy insurance for your bike.
- One of our insurance experts will speak with you, explain the policy and help you purchase the policy
Most likely, our insurance expert will buy you the policy online, and once you attach the necessary documents and make the payment, you will have the insurance activated.
Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Price - Your Payable Premium Amount
You must check the premium amount or price of the two-wheeler insurance policy before purchasing Royal Enfield Hunter 350 insurance online. You'll be able to pick the best insurance policy that matches your needs while also allowing you to pay pocket-friendly premiums timely.
In the case of comprehensive Royal Enfield Hunter 350 insurance, the insurance price will be based on the following:
- Your residential address
- Your picked IDV
- The bike's date of registration
- The NCB discount
- Add-ons chosen
If you choose the compulsory third-party two-wheeler insurance policy, your Hunter 350 insurance's price will be set according to the declared premium amounts every year by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India. The premium is fixed as per the bike's engine cubic capacity.
The third-party two-wheeler insurance policy will cover just the legal and financial responsibilities resulting from any third-party vehicle or property damage, as well as death or injuries to the third party. As a result, it is preferable to get a comprehensive bike insurance plan, which will be enhanced by the inclusion of optional riders or add-ons and will give superior coverage. Furthermore, throughout the bike insurance renewal process, you may also personalise your Royal Enfield Hunter 350 insurance coverage.
You may use Tata AIG's bike insurance calculator online to determine your two-wheeler's IDV and comprehend the premium rates of your online bike insurance policy.
Things Included and Not Included under Tata AIG's Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance Plan
Please keep in mind that only comprehensive or own damage covers include these coverages. A third-party car insurance policy will only pay for third-party liabilities.
|Things Included Tata AIG's Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance||Things Not Included Tata AIG's Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance|
|Your Royal Enfield Hunter 350 insurance will cover financial and legal liabilities in the hapless event of third-party damage or loss.||Damage to or loss of your insured Royal Enfield Hunter 350 outside of the geographical area specified on the bike insurance plan (outside of the nation).|
|Nothing to worry or stress over if your Royal Enfield Hunter 350 is damaged in an unforeseen accident because your Tata AIG two-wheeler insurance coverage has you covered.||Damages to your Royal Enfield Hunter 350 bike caused by normal wear and tear or consequential loss, as well as various types of mechanical/electrical breakdown.|
|If your Royal Enfield Hunter 350 bike is stolen, your Tata AIG bike insurance plan will cover it.||Loss or damage of the covered Royal Enfield Hunter 350 bike if the owner-rider was under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Alternatively, if the owner-rider wasn't wearing a helmet or did not have a valid driver's licence.|
|If your Royal Enfield Hunter 350 bike catches fire, your Tata AIG two-wheeler insurance will cover the costs of the damage.||Loss or damage incurred if the covered Royal Enfield Hunter 350 bike was utilised for business reasons or for track racing, speed trials, adventure sports, and so on.|
|When a tornado, hurricane, riot, terrorist strikes, hailstorm, flood, or other man-made/natural disaster strikes your Royal Enfield Hunter 350 bike, your Tata AIG two-wheeler insurance covers will come in handy.||PCA (Personal Accident Coverage) or standalone own damage won't be applicable in the event of a third-party two-wheeler insurance plan.|
|In the event of an accident that results in injuries, or sadly, death, your coverage will provide compensation of a maximum of ₹15 lakhs to the stated beneficiary in your insurance policy.||Damage to your Royal Enfield Hunter 350 bike caused by mutiny, war, invasion, or any other war-like conditions in the nation.|
Why Is It Vital to Purchase Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Insurance from Tata AIG?
Our Royal Enfield Hunter 350 bike insurance coverage recognises the significance of your two-wheeler in your life and strives to safeguard it in all aspects.
Here are some of the reasons why you should get a Tata AIG Royal Enfield Hunter 350 insurance coverage for your motorcycle:
- Tata AIG provides a wide range of Royal Enfield bike insurance coverage online. You may choose between third-party bike insurance plans and comprehensive insurance policies. You may also choose from a variety of add-on plans.
- We offer a simple three-step claim procedure online that is supported by 650 claim professionals across India. This guarantees that claims are settled efficiently and on schedule. We are also pleased to report that our claim settlement ratio for the fiscal year 2020-21 was 98%.
- With over two decades of expertise in the Indian insurance sector and the trust of Tata as a brand, we have already gained the respect of over five crore consumers.
- With our extensive network of 8,700+ cashless garages across India, you can have your damaged Royal Enfield Hunter 350 bike serviced on time and without having to worry about not having enough cash.
- Our simple online bike insurance policy purchase and renewal processes may be accomplished in a matter of minutes from the comfort of your own home or workplace.
Royal Enfield Hunter 350: A Brief Overview of the Bike
The all-new Royal Enfield Hunter 350 appears to be a revamped Meteor or Classic, yet this could not be further from the truth. Even though it shares the same engine and several other components, the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 bike is nothing like the two brothers in terms of riding quality or character.
The Hunter 350, according to Royal Enfield, will bring in a new group of customers, including those planning to upgrade their 150cc bike and first-timers looking for a fun-to-ride, agile, and light two-wheeler. This is a massive challenge since, with the Hunter 350 bike, the brand has ventured into unknown territory in the 350cc class.
The Royal Enfield Hunter 350 is noticeably distinguishable from any Royal Enfield 350cc bike on the market. In comparison to Meteor and Classic, the Hunter 350 appears lighter, faster, and more eager in the flesh. Most importantly, it appears to be more approachable and simpler when it comes to riding, which is exactly what the next generation of purchasers would like.
The Royal Enfield Hunter 350 features a shorter wheelbase, bigger tyres, and fewer body panels, as well as a roadster appearance, giving the two-wheeler a zip zap zoom attitude. The bike's basic aesthetic approach works incredibly well without sacrificing functionality.
Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Bike Variants and Prices
|Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Retro||₹1,49,900|
|Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Metro||₹1,63,900|
|Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Metro Rebel||₹1,66,319|
Features of Royal Enfield Hunter 350: Unique Selling Points
The long-awaited Royal Enfield Hunter 350 has finally arrived in India, priced at ₹1,49,900 (New Delhi's ex-showroom price). As a result, it is not only the lightest but also the most pocket-friendly motorcycle bottomed on the J-series platform.
Here are some of the distinguishing features of the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 bike:
- The Royal Enfield Hunter 350 bike is propelled by a robust 349cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine. The torque and power outputs are 27Nm and 20.2 PS. The brand has altered Hunter 350 bike's power delivery and ignition timing to make it more sporty compared to its J-series platform brothers - Meteor and Classic.
- The bike weighs 14 kilograms less compared to the Classic 350 and has a 181 kg kerb weight. Aside from that, it has a 20 mm shorter wheelbase and a 15 mm lower seat height compared to the Classic 350, making it more comfortable for riders.
- Adding to the Hunter 350 bike's sportiness are trail angles and sharper rake, resulting in quicker steering and lower inertia. On both ends, you've 17-inch spoked rims or alloy wheels, encased tube or tubeless tyres, based on the type you choose.
- A dual shock absorber and telescopic fork are included in the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 bike. It has a front disc of 300 mm and a rear disc of 270 mm for braking.
Top Contenders of the Royal Enfield Hunter 350
The following list shows the top competitors of the Royal Enfield Hunter 350:
- TVS Ronin
- Yezdi Roadster
- Honda H'ness CB350
- Jawa Perak
- Honda CB350RS
- Jawa 42 2.1
Frequently Asked Question
1. Does Tata AIG Royal Enfield Hunter 350 insurance policy extend outside of India?
No, two-wheeler usage outside of the country isn't eligible for compensation. Within geographical boundaries, Tata AIG provides coverage for the insured bike. Unless an appropriate add-on cover is bought, any claim to repair two-wheeler damage outside of India will be denied.
2. What documents are required to get Royal Enfield Hunter 350 bike insurance online via Tata AIG?
Tata AIG has a paperless strategy for obtaining or renewing bike insurance online. Consequently, you won't have to present any physical documents to acquire bike insurance for your Hunter 350 motorcycle. The process may be completed online by giving prior two-wheeler insurance plan details (if needed) and numerous other details about your Royal Enfield Hunter 350 bike.
3. What am I going to receive with my Tata AIG Royal Enfield Hunter 350 insurance plan?
Your Royal Enfield Hunter 350 bike insurance policy gives you the assurance of a straightforward and hassle-free claim resolution process, the flexibility to renew and buy bike insurance online, and round-the-clock claim help.
4. What is the duration of my H4. What is the duration of my Hunter.
Third-party two-wheeler insurance comes with a validity of five years. Furthermore, if you select a comprehensive Royal Enfield bike insurance coverage, your plan will be valid for three years.
5. Which Royal Enfield Hunter 350 bike insurance add-ons should I get?
Buying an add-on is a question of personal choice and needs. We suggest Roadside Assistance and Zero Depreciation add-on covers for your Hunter 350 bike.
6. What exactly is depreciation for a two-wheeler?
Depreciation is basically the loss of worth or value of a bike as it ages. Parts of the bike tend to wear out with age. Furthermore, as newer models arrive, the market rate of the older two-wheeler falls.
7. Is it possible to transfer the accumulated No Claim Bonus to another insurance provider's bike insurance policy?
Yes, transferring NCBs isn't only doable but also strongly advised. If you switch to a new insurer during the insurance renewal period, providing the NCB documentation from your former insurer will result in considerable reductions on your new bike insurance plan as well.